SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats SarahN for top thread title in regards to this awkward picture. I had to shorten it as it was a bit long, original suggestion "my sons welfare I don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book"
view.jpg

Recap is coming

Recap:
- Kids are back to school, Eduardo in the girls uniform officially and full time apparently. Jono of course exploited this decision over Instagram and TikTok
- Anna has gone out with the other mums to a restaurant, went to the bar and got IDd, she thought it meant she looked 17 (she's dreaming)
- Jono was sad that he couldn't go out with the mums because he's a guy so he has to hang out with the dads but he doesn't feel comfortable hanging out with other men so he's stuck alone by himself. Doesn't realise that he's actually just that unlikeable that no one wants to hang out with him
- Jono went into London, probably for his book meeting, and apparently got asked to be interviewed for opinions of young people in their 20s. This happened after Anna's IDing so this is under things that never happened
- Emilia had her 9th birthday party, tropical themed pool party. The day was vlogged but no vlog has been put up
- Oh yeah with the vlogs, they're back with Anna running them, on the main channel, so no paywall and comments enabled. "going to members only to save our family" my assssssss. There has only been one vlog in a week, so Jono isn't editing them probably.
- Minions are actually still paying for the membership despite no vlogs on members for over a month, and no word if they will continue. Idiocy
- Anna joined the mums book club, and started reading the book with less than a week til the meeting. Must be seriously cutting into her scrolling and blocking time.
- Anna is hiring a new new housekeeper, and that person's trial was today, and today just happened to be the first day that Anna felt like she had done everything. Do you do bleeping anything Anna? Jesus. She says she stopped ironing, but clever minds on her recall her saying she never ironed anything couple of years back.
- Also thank you to Bon Qui Qui for your photoshop skills, you're giving us all a great laugh with your Jonathan remakes. Please keep them coming this thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
They really have no excuse regarding the car tax. I bought my car on a Wednesday afternoon and taxed it online before I drove it away! I pay it monthly by direct debit, it goes out on the 1st of each month. I’m not sure which tax level it would be at, but my 16 year old Honda is £22 a month. If I can do that through my smartphone, being dyslexic, I am sure one of them can.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jonathan in his rant about Anna's evening with the mums said he 'identifies as a woman most of the time' and this means he can't join the men or the women, eventhough a gay couple can join either. He places himself outside of the LGBTQ+ group as well, as he does not fit any labels.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jonathan in his rant about Anna's evening with the mums said he 'identifies as a woman most of the time' and this means he can't join the men or the women, eventhough a gay couple can join either. He places himself outside of the LGBTQ+ group as well, as he does not fit any labels.
He's careful not to label himself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i think he just likes making himself the victim really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Sweet mother of jaysus! He’s some muppet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Congrats SarahN for top thread title in regards to this awkward picture. I had to shorten it as it was a bit long, original suggestion "my sons welfare I don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book"
View attachment 763428
Recap is coming

Recap:
- Kids are back to school, Eduardo in the girls uniform officially and full time apparently. Jono of course exploited this decision over Instagram and TikTok
- Anna has gone out with the other mums to a restaurant, went to the bar and got IDd, she thought it meant she looked 17 (she's dreaming)
- Jono was sad that he couldn't go out with the mums because he's a guy so he has to hang out with the dads but he doesn't feel comfortable hanging out with other men so he's stuck alone by himself. Doesn't realise that he's actually just that unlikeable that no one wants to hang out with him
- Jono went into London, probably for his book meeting, and apparently got asked to be interviewed for opinions of young people in their 20s. This happened after Anna's IDing so this is under things that never happened
- Emilia had her 9th birthday party, tropical themed pool party. The day was vlogged but no vlog has been put up
- Oh yeah with the vlogs, they're back with Anna running them, on the main channel, so no paywall and comments enabled. "going to members only to save our family" my assssssss. There has only been one vlog in a week, so Jono isn't editing them probably.
- Minions are actually still paying for the membership despite no vlogs on members for over a month, and no word if they will continue. Idiocy
- Anna joined the mums book club, and started reading the book with less than a week til the meeting. Must be seriously cutting into her scrolling and blocking time.
- Anna is hiring a new new housekeeper, and that person's trial was today, and today just happened to be the first day that Anna felt like she had done everything. Do you do bleeping anything Anna? Jesus. She says she stopped ironing, but clever minds on her recall her saying she never ironed anything couple of years back.
- Also thank you to Bon Qui Qui for your photoshop skills, you're giving us all a great laugh with your Jonathan remakes. Please keep them coming this thread!
Oh, my title !! Could it perhaps be changed to "my sons welfare I don't give a fook, here's my keyboard to write my book" ?

Thanks for the recap ! sums them up perfectly, lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think he just likes making himself the victim really.
Oh absolutely. Him being shunned has nothing to do with how he does or does not identify as, as he never presents himself as such at the school gates. However, I am sure most parents are now well aware of their YT channel and his IG account, and will have seen him prance about, read the 'erotic story', heard the sweary rants about the school, seen him manipulate his kids, push Eduardo into doing things he himself would never dare to.... all that tit tends to not sit very well with the parents at the school gates.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh absolutely. Him being shunned has nothing to do with how he does or does not identify as, as he never presents himself as such at the school gates. However, I am sure most parents are now well aware of their YT channel and his IG account, and will have seen him prance about, read the 'erotic story', heard the sweary rants about the school, seen him manipulate his kids, push Eduardo into doing things he himself would never dare to.... all that tit tends to not sit very well with the parents at the school gates.
boy i'd love to hear the thoughts of the other parents. it'd be the exposure of the decade :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This might have been mentioned but I only ever look and their pages now and then (I don’t follow them)
But why does Anna bother to blur the children’s uniforms, when Jonathan has put up a video of Eduardo and you can see the full school logo?
Such crappy parenting, the amount of weirdos in the world and they’re putting photos up edited or not of their children in their uniforms.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How does this woman have well over a million followers on Instagram? She just talks utter waffle. Of course I realise I am one of those followers but I did manage to ignore them both for several months. Nothing has changed in that time although Anna heading off to mums nights and book club is a big move on her part.
I was sad to see she still calls the youngest children babies and why is the three year old still wearing a bib to eat?
I’m not commenting on the man child. He needs professional help.
Thank god the kids are still in private education. That’s the only saving grace.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anal actually put up any vlogs apart from her very 1st one???? Even for subs???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
no just the 1, she's far too busy! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Well, it's busy work taking the mickey out of one's cleaners, cooking vile slop for hours, scrolling frantically to delete messages from moaners.

I now rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, it's busy work taking the mickey out of one's cleaners, cooking vile slop for hours, scrolling frantically to delete messages from moaners.

I now rhyme.
That sounds like a good thread tittle there!!!😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 763428
Recap is coming

Recap:
I actually prefer your title. The words "I write book" is probably the sum total of what will be on jonos book :lol😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi Y'all in case you were wondering where the vlogs are, well, I did them you see, but because I have sooo much to do and have no idea how technology works JONATHAN is supposed to do them. JONATHAN is tagged you see so go bug him, he's not doing anything but stretching out his t-shirts trying to make them look like skirts, not really he's I write book in the other room. But Ehm, I really need to get back into the swing of things. This is the second week back to school and even though I've had kids in school before and know what I'm supposed to be doing, I just can't cause, really there is no reason, but Ehm. Now y'all the kids have electives and I have to spend my whole time in the car trying to figure out why U2 is still playing. Just a reminder, if you didn't already know I have help with Andrea, but after December I'm going to lose my tit because I will not have child care. That means I might have all four of them. Four kids, y'all, how am I supposed to cope? My contract clearly stated housekeeper and nanny, we've been through many times. You guys got my back right? UM, I have done it before, like watched all my kids, but it's mayhem. Y'all there was this one time that I had just two of the kids, but because I like looking at my phone and not paying attention my kids were throwing dirt at one another. Like, how am I supposed to heart Instagram stories from my fake friends when these feral beasts are acting up. It was one time and I've had enough of it the damn nanny can keep one of these kids because two is just way too much and four brings me to a nervous breakdown. This morning I had to drop off Andrea at school because I was "meeting a friend." I have been meeting with friends often lately, because I can't bear to be at home all by myself with JONATHAN, he keeps asking to wear my shoes, but I've told him they are too big for him. Y'all little Andrea with his rose gold bald head was sad because he had to leave me this morning. What does he think we have, some kinda bond. That shouldn't be normal for kids to miss their moms, we are going to have to work on that because I felt my heart grow three sizes, but I was meeting a "friend" for breakfast and I cannot let that condition get to me. JONATHAN doesn't have any problems, just me. They only act up with me, I think that should tell me something, but it doesn't. Well, I got to go, I'm making some fish pie or something runny for dinner tonight. I mean I'm having three different types of ice cream, but that's neither here nor there. Have a great day y'all
*allegedly heard from my iphone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Hi Y'all in case you were wondering where the vlogs are, well, I did them you see, but because I have sooo much to do and have no idea how technology works JONATHAN is supposed to do them. JONATHAN is tagged you see so go bug him, he's not doing anything but stretching out his t-shirts trying to make them look like skirts, not really he's I write book in the other room. But Ehm, I really need to get back into the swing of things. This is the second week back to school and even though I've had kids in school before and know what I'm supposed to be doing, I just can't cause, really there is no reason, but Ehm. Now y'all the kids have electives and I have to spend my whole time in the car trying to figure out why U2 is still playing. Just a reminder, if you didn't already know I have help with Andrea, but after December I'm going to lose my tit because I will not have child care. That means I might have all four of them. Four kids, y'all, how am I supposed to cope? My contract clearly stated housekeeper and nanny, we've been through many times. You guys got my back right? UM, I have done it before, like watched all my kids, but it's mayhem. Y'all there was this one time that I had just two of the kids, but because I like looking at my phone and not paying attention my kids were throwing dirt at one another. Like, how am I supposed to heart Instagram stories from my fake friends when these feral beasts are acting up. It was one time and I've had enough of it the damn nanny can keep one of these kids because two is just way too much and four brings me to a nervous breakdown. This morning I had to drop off Andrea at school because I was "meeting a friend." I have been meeting with friends often lately, because I can't bear to be at home all by myself with JONATHAN, he keeps asking to wear my shoes, but I've told him they are too big for him. Y'all little Andrea with his rose gold bald head was sad because he had to leave me this morning. What does he think we have, some kinda bond. That shouldn't be normal for kids to miss their moms, we are going to have to work on that because I felt my heart grow three sizes, but I was meeting a "friend" for breakfast and I cannot let that condition get to me. JONATHAN doesn't have any problems, just me. They only act up with me, I think that should tell me something, but it doesn't. Well, I got to go, I'm making some fish pie or something runny for dinner tonight. I mean I'm having three different types of ice cream, but that's neither here nor there. Have a great day y'all
*allegedly heard from my iphone
A perfect summary as always 😂

Jono is 'busy' yeah really busy getting a new tattoo.
I tell you what he's not busy doing... Renewing the car tax. He's probably holding out because he knows the minute he does it we will say 'told you so'

Anna uses a lot of words to say very little. How many times did she say he was busy?
I reckon he went to London the other day for feedback on his first draft. Once the editor stopped saying f*ck we've got a problem here and banging his/her head against the filing cabinet and wishing they'd signed the Nutrigrain bar they ate for breakfast instead, I'm sure they got down to constructive business.
Jono: what did you think of the first draft?
Editor: interesting, but we're going to have to change your name to Frank McCourt and tell everyone you're from Limerick but apart from that, fine.
🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.