SacconeJolys #53 He loves a nipple and a tipple, when a book flops he'll be in a pickle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always want to see the good in them and at times I dont find anna that bad. But then she gets her back up and has a nasty bitchy side to her and it annoys me. I really believe she could actually be a nice person without that side. Being far from family and having limited friends must be hard especially whilst having body issues and having to be on YouTube every single day for years.

I dont hate on them for having a nanny or a cleaner, plenty of 'normal' everyday people do too but I just wish that she could be more outwardly grateful for her life.

Jonathon definitely holds all the strings and its him I cannot see good in. He seems very controlling and deffinetly has things going on. I would feel terrible if anything I said made anyone's mental health worse and that's why I dont really take any shots at them as people. I think I can speak for most of us when I say that the number one complaint or worry people have is about their children. Instead of labelling people as trolls just acknowledge that you understand where some people you claim are trolls are coming from. That's it. Dont make stupid stories just to take the mick out of someones concern. If you dont secure them into a car seat properly just say "thanks for letting me know, I honestly didnt know" etc. that's it. Dont purposely put up things just to take the piss because it doesnt help your case. Noone is loosing out except the children in all this.

If the guy down the road was constantly drunk around his kids being sexually provocative online etc you better believe that someone would report it as a concern. This is no different and if his minions wouldnt feel uneasy and want to report the guy down the street then that just let's people know all they need to about you too.

Although I do have to say, I think they are super immature. Especially for 2 people that have 4 children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh nooooo! U2 started playing again for Anna in her car. The horror the horror! She just wants to listen to Demi Lovato music. Damn you Bono & your crappy tunes. 💙💙
Screenshot_20210822-065645.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m still back at the fact that they named their first kid after their wedding planner…. Jesus wept!!! Laura; if you’re out there… I’m so sorry I didn’t name any of my 4 kids after you! There again, you provided a service, we paid for that very well and really, that was the beginning middle and end of our relationship. I happen to have parents, siblings and a big circle of friends from school, college and work that I would much rather name my FIRST child after, let alone any child after. Jesus Christ are they that short of friends? I am gobsmacked. Again; sorry Laura, but I wouldn’t even name my pet after you because there are just far too many people ahead of you on the list it just simply would not even occur to me. Wow wow wow. I just can’t wrap my head around how pathetic that is! Crying over a cleaner that Anal claims was part of the family yet clearly the cleaner did not feel the same way. Anal and Jotato are to be pitied. They have nothing outside themselves. Those poor poor children. What an example they are being exposed to 💔
I wonder if they even did name her after the wedding planner or if he’s just saying that to make his reasoning look deep and meaningful. Yes I’m sure the planner was called Emilia but they probably just decided that they really loved the name regardless of who it belonged to.. If the wedding planner was called Janice or something I highly doubt they’d have used the name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It doesn't sound deep or meaningful though, naming the child after someone they met briefly that was paid for a service. I named my child the same name as a girl I previously worked with had named her kid. I didn't name my child after him. I just liked the name when I heard her using it all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When she started to build up to the bitchy rant, I 100% thought it was going to be about 'trolls'! But nope! Bloody U2...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always want to see the good in them and at times I dont find anna that bad
Anal IS that bad, she is a tit mother, she is a narcissist, she allows her manchild to abuse her children, she is an enabler, does nothing to stop it, far too busy looking at herself in the mirror and slapping on makeup, she is just a vile human being, no mother would allow what she has allowed to happen over so many years. Any decent mum would of kicked the miget out years ago, but Anal likes the lifestyle, god knows why as that too is tit. No friends, no social life, doesn't leave the house.

She is no better than her manchild.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Zoe and Alfie baby is due very soon, no doubt the minions will be asking questions ,including if they will visit how is he going to continue pretending they are still friends and let's not forget their will likely be clickbait.
If Zoe and Alfie have any sense at all, they will completely ignore the SJs and keep their distance from them. They seem to have matured way beyond the level of the SJs and the way J behaved towards them in the creepy "stalking" video and the ridiculous "waterpark" vlogs, they would be well-advised to ignore them completely. Anna once claimed Zoe was her "best friend", A has had quite a few "best friends" over the years, unlike other people who have a best friend for life! Doubt if any of those former BFs saw her in quite the same way. J and A have never ever understood what the word "friend" means. Zoe and Alfie seem to have some real friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s so telling when your only friends are paid workers. It just shows how few meaningful relationships she’s had over the years. She doesn’t seem to have any close girlfriends to confide in and speak with, so anyone who shows her attention she assumes is a “friend”. No Anna, your paid workers are nice to you because you employ and pay their wages, not because they like you. I bet she also considered her wedding planner a “friend” - which is why they claim Emilia was named after her. So where is this friend now? I bet Anna hasn’t talked to this wedding planner since the damn wedding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
. They also cry "you only see 15 minutes in a day!!!" like yeah girl i see the same 15 minutes you do, what makes you know so much more?
These minions think that, as people only saw 15 mins vlogs every day, that that was all they filmed. To get 15 mins worth of film with young children that is useable, J will have filmed for hours. He admitted that he kept the camera on all the time in case the kids did anything worth showing. Also, the CC cameras are constantly on in all the rooms, even the bedrooms, for exactly the same reason. Apart from when they are at school, those 4 kids have had a camera stuck in their faces 24/7 since their moment of birth. They can have no possible concept of what it is to live a normal life without cameras. That's all anybody needs to know about the SJs to see how morally corrupt they are, and that's possible to understand even without taking into consideration the dreadful risks and exploitation that have actually been documented. The fans are idiots.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
'Do you have nothing better to do than hate on a family you've never met?'
So so tempted to reply and ask why they are defending them when clearly they do not care one bit about their loyal fanbase.
By the same token, have they nothing better to do than defend a family they've never met? Irony thy name is minion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There is so much orange/brown in that picture of her she looks like Halloween. I'm guessing Anal doesn't know what the cloud is and how to delete from it. I mean we all have deleted the U2 songs many, many, years ago.
If Alfie and Zoe are smart they'd stay away from the SJ's and not be pulled into whatever the hell is going on. Their baby is going to be big news and with Jojo's book coming out he needs views and attention. Hopefully, Alfie will keep up ignoring him and shelter Zoe from his antics.
All of Anal's friends are either employees or people that mooch of their fan base. No one is her friend unless she's getting something from them or they're praising her to get something from her. Her mom is the only person she seems to truly be friends with and when she passes Anal will have a really hard time.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really am quite lost for words here... maybe my eyes were desperately trying to distract themselves in an effort to avert trauma, but I've noticed his AppleWatch stats in the last photo; for a supposedly super sporty father of four, having only 5 activity minutes (they are easily acquired, simply by continuous walking, cleaning, very moderate activity really that raises the heart rate a tad), 5 hours in which he moved for 1min each (could be called 'awake hours') and only 171 activity calories at 3pm in the afternoon is quite shocking.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It while back when Jojo said that they talked to her and he bragged that they were still friends. I don't believe Zoe has said anything about them unless I'm wrong and she's said she's talked to the SJs. I could have missed it, but I think Zoe and Alfie don't want anything to do with them.
they mentioned in their pregnancy announcement that ‘old school YouTube friends’ reached out to them that they haven’t spoken to in ages. I’m assuming they were referring to the SJ’s and maybe a few youtubers they were friends with back in the day. So clearly it was the SJ’s that reached out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's amazing to me that their minions don't see how awful they are. All you have to do is search sacconejoly on twitter and you will struggle to find a positive comment.
I can't imagine being so obsessed with someone I didn't know that I'd overlook all of their awful behaviour.
I just wish Anna would find some strength and take her children out of that environment. I understand she's probably terrified to be alone, or maybe is worried how jono will react and what hell do if she took his money maker's away.. But surely your kids are more important. It honestly breaks my heart. Those kids are so messed up already it's so clear to see, I can't understand why they're being ignored.
Because that woman’s only concerned about herself and her “image” and materialistic garbage. She doesn’t care about those kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
"you dont know them!!!" they say as they also dont know this family but seem to know that they are the most amazing parents ever? hello? the whole thing is just bleeping bananas and this obviously goes beyond the SJs. Any family vlogging channel or whatever. They also cry "you only see 15 minutes in a day!!!" like yeah girl i see the same 15 minutes you do, what makes you know so much more?
I agree and there has been enough mounting evidence in 9 years worth of video footage on their channel showing their negligence and mental abuse towards their kids, (let alone just seeing 15 mins of their day they show on a vlog) to come to a foregone conclusion they are rotten parents. Them claiming we only see 15 minutes is a copout on their part, if they can't see it, then they are just as bad as them, their continual fawning over J & A makes me sick, If I had my way and If it were up to me I would put J & A away behind bars they need to pay dearly for their misconduct and their dereliction of duty not taking care and not safeguarding their kids, it's inexcusable, J & A need to be called out over and over again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.