SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't kept up to date with them, it was pretty clear they changed their mind to have another child when their views dropped.

Anyone kept up to date with then?

Reactions: 2
It’s quite an active thread on GG but I’m happy to post and judge here ? cash cow 4 should get here in the next few days.

Pray for Alissa. Within a month the newest member of the litter will be more advanced than her.

Reactions: 3
They're having a fourth? I could no longer bear to watch when she got pregnant with the 2nd. I've missed everything too, but I saw someone somewhere refer to him as 'Conathan Joly' and wondered what had happened.

Reactions: 4
I'm so over GG, it barely worked on my phone and got warnings for asking a question. Ingham thread was active over there until a few days ago ;)

She's miling her thumbnails to say due now, but I bet it's not for another month. Lying to get as many views as possible

Reactions: 5
I'm so over GG, it barely worked on my phone and got warnings for asking a question. Ingham thread was active over there until a few days ago ;)

She's miling her thumbnails to say due now, but I bet it's not for another month. Lying to get as many views as possible
Omg. Another user was threatened on GG about sharing this site and it's not loading on my phone as usual.

Saccone-Jolys: I stopped watching after Jonathan strategically placed a camera to film Ana being told she had a miscarriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They're having a fourth? I could no longer bear to watch when she got pregnant with the 2nd. I've missed everything too, but I saw someone somewhere refer to him as 'Conathan Joly' and wondered what had happened.
Oh this is the last video of there's I watched. It's quite a treat. Johnathans failed attempt to get into the kiddy music video world https://hooktube.com/watch?v=iXPeQ0auKh4

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are having a forth, any day now, obviously Anna needs an excuse to stay in bed for 9 months and then a further 12 months to breastfeed. Jonathan is going full on breakdown manic trying to decorate the new house and look after the other kids by himself, while also trying to flog this god awful book at any opportunity. Anna spends her time reading GG comments and crying to the camera trying to make it look like she does something other than get waxed. It’s so entertaining I’ve never enjoyed their content more ? Alissa is as advanced as a 4 month old baby and hates everything and everyone (because they shut her off from the world for so long and now expect her to be a well adjusted little toddler) she doesn’t want to leave Anna for a second and we all know as soon as Anna can’t stick a boob in the child’s mouth she really only wants to spend time with the dogs. Oh I could go on. It’s far too good to stop watching as much as his voice makes me want to rip my ears off, however I will watch on HookTube because I’ve no time for the 28 mid roll ads

Has he got a new book? There was some awful one that had bad reviews due to plagiarism last year.

The adverts are as ever amazing here - toy money making machine and candy grabbers

Reactions: 1
Omg. Another user was threatened on GG about sharing this site and it's not loading on my phone as usual.

Saccone-Jolys: I stopped watching after Jonathan strategically placed a camera to film Ana being told she had a miscarriage.
That's vile, and exactly what he would do. Everything for the views.

GG is such a terrible site to read, more should post their goss over here

Has he got a new book? There was some awful one that had bad reviews due to plagiarism last year.

The adverts are as ever amazing here - toy money making machine and candy grabbers

Oh the book, he was revealing the baby’s name to those who bought the book first (pre ordered) , you couldn’t make it up. I think he still is but can be completely sure.

Oh the book, he was revealing the baby’s name to those who bought the book first (pre ordered) , you couldn’t make it up. I think he still is but can be completely sure.
Oh that's not tacky at all, I feel so embarrassed saying they had a baby just for the money ;)

Reactions: 8
So glad this thread is here. So sick of GG and some of the posters
Same, although I do post a lot so I hope I’m not included in that ?
It’s a much nicer atmosphere here, constant drama and bickering was getting annoying.
Poor Anna forced to rest in the last few days of her pregnancy, it must have been hard for her actually, getting out of bed for a solid week with limited naps, I mean she had to get waxed, get her nails done, do her exercises, and then standing for 20 min (I highly doubt she did) absolutely broke her.
Obviously I hope she has a safe birth and Alissa doesn’t go fully off the rails. Jonathan seemed to be playing the victim role when it came to the backlash over the miscarriage videos and how it effected them vlogging around Alissa’s pregnancy/birth. I’ve always wondered if the real reason they didn’t document it much was because there was more wrong with Alissa’s development than they let on. But They’d rather pretend it was because they were worried about vlogging too much and the reaction they would get.
Assuming the name will be Andrea (or something similar) I wonder if you can request some money off the pre-order. If I was promised the name early and it was leaked already I’d want my money back.
So glad others are posting here ❤❤

Reactions: 3
Oh that's not tacky at all, I feel so embarrassed saying they had a baby just for the money ;)

In one of the vlogs during the week he’s doing his best QVC channel impression reading the book to Alissa’s, it’s so bad I found myself watching from behind my fingers. Obviously since then I’ve not missed a vlog ?? it’s too good.

I’m here! Lurker and just started posting on the saccone-joly thread on GG.

That book....words fail me

Are we to assume the invisible nanny is looking after the kids whilst A & J are in the hospital?

Same, although I do post a lot so I hope I’m not included in that ?
It’s a much nicer atmosphere here, constant drama and bickering was getting annoying.
Poor Anna forced to rest in the last few days of her pregnancy, it must have been hard for her actually, getting out of bed for a solid week with limited naps, I mean she had to get waxed, get her nails done, do her exercises, and then standing for 20 min (I highly doubt she did) absolutely broke her.
Obviously I hope she has a safe birth and Alissa doesn’t go fully off the rails. Jonathan seemed to be playing the victim role when it came to the backlash over the miscarriage videos and how it effected them vlogging around Alissa’s pregnancy/birth. I’ve always wondered if the real reason they didn’t document it much was because there was more wrong with Alissa’s development than they let on. But They’d rather pretend it was because they were worried about vlogging too much and the reaction they would get.
Assuming the name will be Andrea (or something similar) I wonder if you can request some money off the pre-order. If I was promised the name early and it was leaked already I’d want my money back.
So glad others are posting here ❤❤
Noooo, nothing to do with you! There was this influx of people defending the idiots and their stupid decisions.

Much prefer this site! Your posts on SJs and IF are some of my favourites!

I’m here! Lurker and just started posting on the saccone-joly thread on GG.

That book....words fail me

Are we to assume the invisible nanny is looking after the kids whilst A & J are in the hospital?

WhAt NanNy thEY hAvE No hElp.....

Anna does it all alone. Don’t you know us evil haters don’t realise she works a ten hour day and looks after 3 kids and 6 dogs alone. Ok so the cook might leave the menu on the fridge and she needs to actually check what her own kids eat ? but she’s a fabulous cook. Everything is so tasty Jonathan orders takeaway 6 out of 7 nights a week ? their youngest doesn’t understand why it’s not propped up in bed anymore and why there’s all these extra humans around that aren’t Anna’s boob or the nanny ? The oldest are in school, in summer camps or with the staff.

How very dare you imply they have help of any kind. Erika is there, Erika who can’t even look after a cactus. Is looking after 3 kids aLL bUy hERseLf ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noooo, nothing to do with you! There was this influx of people defending the idiots and their stupid decisions.

Much prefer this site! Your posts on SJs and IF are some of my favourites!

It’s getting exhausting on gg, snowflakes are fighting about which way the wind is blowing at times until the mods jump in with their angry red text of doom ??
The atmosphere on this site is really good at the moment. People sometimes look to be offended or to fight on gg. The inghams thread killed me ?
Glad to see others here ??‍♀

I think what’s most funny about the minions saying there’s no nanny, is that collectively they ignore the fact that A + J HAVE said they had a nanny. Would they seriously only take pictures of the kids instead of vlogging/getting in the photo with them? If A had really been there when they built a nest, she would’ve 100% been slap bang in the middle bragging about nesting for the baby or some other unfunny bs. Hell, we even saw the nanny on the cruise! Why on earth would you need a nanny on a cruise????

I do have concerns for the next generation and the older viewers (mums) of these families. They can’t be raising their kids to be responsible thoughtful intelligent adults

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.