SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Anna only appear on stories every 5 days or so to complain about first world problems?

And she talks about them as if they are the most dramatic things in the world: ordering a 12kg bag of bird seed, sending an £85 bunch of flowers to the wrong address (still can't understand why she couldn't have dropped it off at the piano teacher's house?!), overpacking her handbag and running out of room for Panadol.

Then again, these are probably the most interesting things that happen in her life - she just hasn't realised how incredibly dull they are for the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I completely forgot about the click baiting that happened for a long time after. It does seem that Jonathan saw it as an opportunity to gain more views. I can’t believe he set the camera up before going over to comfort her just as she had been told, has he no shame?
Even more shocking is that Anna was completely fine with him setting the camera up and using the footage! Even if she wasn't aware he did it in the moment she sure as hell knew after the footage was used and didn't make him edit it out. I can not imagine any women who suffered a miscarriage who truly was deeply affected by it turning around and using it for clicks and money afterwards. Let's not forget Anna not only live snapchatted her supposed miscarriage in real time and shared it with the world like it was some kind of joke but also made videos on her own channel about it that were monetized. Doesn't sound like someone who was very bothered about the whole situation to me. 🤷‍♀️

Thread name suggestion from @smileyoureoncamera earlier in the thread...... The Saccone Joly's: A.M.F.A.I.= ALL MONEY FONDLY ACCEPTED……..IDIOTS!
I would change "fondly" to "FRANTICALLY" bs these low lives are desperate for cash 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I never knew anna is friends with the radford family, just happened to see a reply to her in the comments of the washing machine ad.(which of course was gifted 🙄) I hope she doesn't start begging for one, given how much she complains about laundry.
It'll be a dishwasher for her with the dodgy one they have 🙄

AMFAI - All My Fans Are Idiots? lmao
All My FriendliestFriends Are Idiots 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Anna only appear on stories every 5 days or so to complain about first world problems?

And she talks about them as if they are the most dramatic things in the world: ordering a 12kg bag of bird seed, sending an £85 bunch of flowers to the wrong address (still can't understand why she couldn't have dropped it off at the piano teacher's house?!), overpacking her handbag and running out of room for Panadol.

Then again, these are probably the most interesting things that happen in her life - she just hasn't realised how incredibly dull they are for the rest of us!
She's gone AWOL a lot since J reintroduced The Adventure... Makes me think she's not completely on board with it.
And as someone suggested previously, her life is dull with no purpose. She has no content worth sharing.

Reactions: 21
Who are all these girlfriends that she missed during lockdown :unsure: She has obviously been reading here about them not having a friend between them so has made a few up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.