SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bish wearing a "Never Off Duty" t-shirt and promoting the brand, girl they need to make a "Never ON Duty" version for you.

And that youngest child is the absolute spitting image of Jonathan, only with red hair, as if that wasn't bad enough. Real Italian Prince right there, poor fucker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And it's absolutely such a crying shame what he did to that garden, the steps were beautiful. The house looks so dull and boring now.

Also why do only half their bathrooms work?
The whole house was beautiful, sure not to their (very bad grey) taste but they have completely ruined the garden, summer house and annex. He is honestly such a fool, I’ve said before and I’ll say again, absolutely outrageous that these clowns are living in a house like that when nurses and front line workers struggle to make ends meet, I hate this world and it’s warped ideas

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Omg never noticed but in Johnathan’s Instagram stories the amount of camera’s inside the house 😯
What’s crazy in that live is that Anna said the kids want to filmed more than they actually film them.

Those children live in the bloody Big Brother house. You film them 24/7. So much projection and deflection of these two money hungry goblins.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I just wanted to say that I was watching The Ballinger Family tiktoks, and they have some videos with no parent in them. Jono does not have to be in the videos. He just an attention bleep

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
If the kids do want to be filmed more I suspect because that is all they have ever known so this is their normal. Their parents' whole adult lives have been lived on social media, which explains why their real lives feel so small and limited. I imagine that as the E's grow older and start to spend more time at friends' houses and going on sleepovers they will start to realise how not normal their upbringing has been- seeing those families eat dinner together, no cameras in their faces, healthier diets, boundaries and limits being set for their friends on bedtimes and use of tablets etc. Famliies going for days out on weekends...

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I just wanted to say that I was watching The Ballinger Family tiktoks, and they have some videos with no parent in them. Jono does not have to be in the videos. He just an attention bleep
I think it’s both - he loves attention and he can’t risk having the account removed. Win win for him.

Thing is to say how much he loves attention he’s never been the one people want to watch. Anna had her own channel which I believe did well and then he hijacked it and people then just stuck around for the children.

Everything he says from being a big time marketing executive to asking Anna when they first met if she wanted to star in his movie. He’s the definition of delusions of grandeur.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
something major has happened I think involving the kids, he needs to realise they are not his processions to do with as he pleases, there are rules in place to safe guard children. My only hope is Anna steps up and says enough, but to be honest I don’t think she will, I know we all get creepy vibes from jono but I also get very angry vibes of him, I imagine he could go off like a bloody bomb if pushed enough and that worries me. I hope they both actually for once stop and really think about what has happened and if they could be the issues and address it like adults.
Even Erika’s videos are all gone on utube!

Why doesn't she see more of Erika then if she's missing family. She's not far away in Brighton.
If you look Erika has deleted all her utube videos!

Reactions: 5
has he posted any more tik toks in the past few days? No vlog again today and they have been almost silent on insta- I noticed since the incident he has stopped talking at all about his adventure or doing those drunken Q and As as well.

Reactions: 15
has he posted any more tik toks in the past few days? No vlog again today and they have been almost silent on insta- I noticed since the incident he has stopped talking at all about his adventure or doing those drunken Q and As as well.
Yep he’s gone back to minimal swearing and pc stories . I’d love to be a fly on the wall so I could find out what’s really going on right now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
yes 2 more tik toks, one with eduardo in a dress again :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Anna talking about nasty people in real life
"what's wrong with people, like actually what's wrong with people who hurt you"
"I've been hurt many times in my life and I don't hurt people so how does that give you an excuse, I know plenty of people who have had awful lives, awful lives they've had everything terrible happen to them and they're still nice people so what gives you the right. I just don't ge it. And I'm not just talking about trolls I'm talking about people in real life like customer service, I'm not saying everyone in customer service is evil but like some people in customer service, say you're in a shop right and you buy something and cashiers rude, like who hurt you, why do you have to be like that and I'm being perfectly nice and kind and I don't stoop to their level"
I think Anna has forgotten that just a few weeks ago she was talking about her old "crazy" cleaner "who had something seriously wrong with her" and how she talks about people behind their backs to Jonathan, and her awful attitude and tweets to the MIL, and putting her children online every day of their lives for anyone to watch, with no cares as to who watches them.
You're not a "perfectly nice person". All evidence leads to the contrary. And you think someone in customer service is evil based off one interaction? I don't think she understands how awful customer service jobs can be. I work in retail pharmacy, someone in our dispensary will get yelled at by a customer who doesn't gettheir way at least once a day, you try and be nice after that but it definitely puts you in a bad mood and reduces you want to be nice to everyone else that comes in.
I have worked in retail a lot and if a customer is rude to you I am overly nice to them in return as 1. you can't get in trouble with your boss 2. it will either wind the customer up (haha) or 3. they back down and start being nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep he’s gone back to minimal swearing and pc stories . I’d love to be a fly on the wall so I could find out what’s really going on right now
Bet the nanny & cleaner see and over hear a lot!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.