SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why someone who claims to live the fun free gluten free everything free lifestyle has no issue shoving McDonald's into their mouth. I'd rather bake my kids a proper cake-cake with dairy, butter and sugar for their birthday and not feed my 1yr old McDonald's but each to their own.

If they eat bland food all of the time McDonalds must be a shock to their taste buds.
I remember them feeding Alissa McDonald’s at the same age and Anna emptying a sachet of salt on top of her chips and asking the kids did they want salt.
Little miss “free from” herself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't have kids, I have no idea, but instinctively it feels wrong to me. Wasn't she breast-feeding him still like a minute ago? You go from breast milk to horrendous trans fats just like that? And all this salt on the Fries... all baby food tastes so bland and salt less, that's gotta be quite an.. event for his tastebuds.
At first months (from 4 months here) of feeding them with mashed veggies, we never put salt as it is said that their taste sense is already developed (or something like that) that’s why, baby food taste saltless.

So yeah all that salt for his taste 🤮, poor baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What's worse than McDonalds is the juxtaposition of it all. One minute the kids have to eat lukewarm platter of London for a freaking birthday party, the next they're eating McDonald's because someone's too lazy to whip up another pseudo free-from meal. These kids must be so confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's worse than McDonalds is the juxtaposition of it all. One minute the kids have to eat lukewarm platter of London for a freaking birthday party, the next they're eating McDonald's because someone's too lazy to whip up another pseudo free-from meal. These kids must be so confused!
Their stomachs must be more confused!

Reactions: 8

Yes , it’s not because of a choice of diet,it’s because of Anna’s mood in the precise moment.

Just a few examples:

Platter London : GF,DF because it’s free and to impress people.

Alessia’s “Cake of misery” birthday : (@Oohthedrama 😘😘) to show she can bake a GF DF NON refined sugar cake)

McDo: Well, because TGIF
All salt, preservatives, sugar etc...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Pseudo healthy meals and misery cake for all 😐
What a time to be alive 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the family that blended up a wagamama to give to Andrea before he was eating solids.. the whole health thing is such a front to try and avoid criticism and look like “perfect” parents

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This is the family that blended up a wagamama to give to Andrea before he was eating solids.. the whole health thing is such a front to try and avoid criticism and look like “perfect” parents
Yeah he's also been eating McDonald's for 3 months already. They really don't care for the kid's health, it's terrifying what they might end up with...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why would you film giving your kids food from McDonalds anyway, it’s not something that will enhance your reputation as a mumma guru to your fans.

• Heart
Then problem with Anna’s free from diet is that if she avoids certain things, she will be less tolerant of them.
I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance (not celiac) 7 years ago. At the time I could still eat a littlest bit of gluten and not have any reaction. The less I ate, the more I react and now I can’t tolerate any.
She probably does bloat when she eats gluten because she avoids it so therefore her system isn’t used to it. And she hasn’t considered what she is doing to the kids by forcing them to cut out certain foods most of the time, but then letting them eat it if she feels like it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
At first months (from 4 months here) of feeding them with mashed veggies, we never put salt as it is said that their taste sense is already developed (or something like that) that’s why, baby food taste saltless.

So yeah all that salt for his taste 🤮, poor baby.
It's not just taste though, their kidneys can't process excess salt so it's dangerous for their health.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Then problem with Anna’s free from diet is that if she avoids certain things, she will be less tolerant of them.
I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance (not celiac) 7 years ago. At the time I could still eat a littlest bit of gluten and not have any reaction. The less I ate, the more I react and now I can’t tolerate any.
She probably does bloat when she eats gluten because she avoids it so therefore her system isn’t used to it. And she hasn’t considered what she is doing to the kids by forcing them to cut out certain foods most of the time, but then letting them eat it if she feels like it.
Yeah I agree that it's bad if you could out certain foods if it's unnecessary.., but then again they probably don't as evidenced by the McDonald's so I honestly I just think whatever symptoms Anna describes are just hysteria and all in her head.
No one who's actually intolerant to anything can shove McDonald's and Krispy Kreme into their mouth and be fine... I really think she just wants attention and expand her platform that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she posted a story with Ed jumping around for a good amount of time in underwear.😳

Yes, at the beach, children are often dressed like that but this is internet, free access to innocence for paedos.smfh.
Disgusting.

I remember a comment under Hadassah’s video : «channels like yours are candy shop for paedos».
Yeah, I agree.

Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she posted a story with Ed jumping around for a good amount of time in underwear.😳

Yes, at the beach, children are often dressed like that but this is internet, free access to innocence for paedos.smfh.
Disgusting.

I remember a comment under Hadassah’s video : «channels like yours are candy shop for paedos».
Yeah, I agree.

Xx
There's a minions' reply to it calling the copious pictures and video of those children in no clothes "victim blaming" and the real issue is the paedophile using the images for bad purposes.
It's not victim blaming minion, pictures of children the way the SJs take them should not be on the internet, anything on the internet is free for all, once you post it you have no choice where it ends up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's not just taste though, their kidneys can't process excess salt so it's dangerous for their health.
I remember reading about the case of a mother called Lacey Spears, in the US, who systematically poisoned and killed her child with excessive salt, on purpose. There was also a few cases in this country. Easy to find by googling.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I haven't had a chance to keep on top of posts over the last few days but just been on twitter to see this. Is this twit being serious and now claiming the cold shower never happened? They make me so angry. Those poor babies 😥
20190825_064224.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He really is a back tracking twit.
I imagine the nspcc and social services got numerous complaints so behind the scenes they will investigate properly as be huge risk if they dont as if anything then happenss surrey social services will be found negligent they have a duty of care to investigate properly.
What i dont get is theres so much footage/ eveidence of crap parenting.

He really is a back tracking twit.
I imagine the nspcc and social services got numerous complaints so behind the scenes they will investigate properly as be huge risk if they dont as if anything then happenss surrey social services will be found negligent they have a duty of care to investigate properly.
What i dont get is theres so much footage/ eveidence of crap parenting.
Soo much evidence that the cold showers happen too...

He can backtrack all he likes but I’m sure the authorities are well aware that people can and will lie especially if they are the type to do the abusive behaviour in the first place.

If they investigate and interview those kids there will be no denying it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.