SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I don’t believe for a second that she’s overcome her eating disorder. She’s said all of this before back in 2011 in her book. “Now I love my curves and have learned to embrace them”. Bullshit.

If she was truly healed she wouldn’t be talking about it as much as she is. She needs to see a proper therapist. She’s more focused on her appearance than ever.

View attachment 310252

View attachment 310253

View attachment 310254
“Her father was a literary critic and her mother is Irish” erm...right. All she could think to put about her mum was that she was Irish?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
to be honest I've never read an author bio of any book make any reference to their parents, especially their ethnicities or jobs. It's irrelevant. The only time you ever see any reference to an author's family is at the end when they mention that they enjoy spending time with their spouse/children etc. or other hobbies. Very bizarre.

Reactions: 7
This isn't intended to be offensive; something I'm just curious about... It's clear to me that Anna and Erika both have body image issues and that they both appear to have social issues; I don't know a lot about Emma so I can't comment on her. I do remember her being strikingly thin in the odd appearance in vlogs. However, from what I know of their mother, she is quite a large woman - I just think that that's a bit strange as surely growing up the girls would've followed the same diets as her? Maybe I'm overthinking it.

I also think Anna puts her dad on a pedestal and romanticizes (for lack of a better word) him in a way. She talks about him and her Italian heritage a lot; she even named her first son after him. Yet she hardly ever mentions her mother's heritage and doesn't talk about her with the same fondness. You'd think that losing a parent would make you value and appreciate your living parent even more (I have personal experience of this). She doesn't appreciate her family I don't think; lockdown and living in separate countries has only intensified this. I had thought that part of the reason Jonathan wanted to move away from Ireland was to keep prying family members poking their noses in when the vlogging of their children increased; and Anna being inherently lazy and narcissistic just went along with it. Again, they're only hurting their children in the end. Family is the most important thing. Sorry, I've gone off on a tangent, haha

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Even her belly looks way bigger... She s still a slimmish woman but what lying deluded twats they are photoshopping like that... And she has very young followers thinking she is their role model.. And how proud they are of her.😣

• Sad
IMO if you don’t like how you look just don’t post photos of yourself, saves the effort of having to edit them

Reactions: 14
Speaking of her sausage leg jeans, here is her on the vlog. This is how she actually looks. She definitely alters her photos!
the way the seam is twisting- they do not look comfortable in the slightest :confused: she's not even that big, but she makes herself look bigger by having too tight clothes

I just came across this video from another gossip website, and I thought I would share it, as it could have been written about the Sacconejolys

That video was funny yet sad because too many families are living that life for real.

I also thought that after he bashed the cat’s head in a lightbulb would go off in his head:

“I have a dead family animal on my hands. Yesss!!! I can gain sympathy through views and likes. This will help the YouTube algorithm. Now I can’t wait for the family dog to get sick or die. People tend to like dogs more than that boring cat. That will increase my cash flow!”

It did not end the way I thought it would...😬

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That vile titled video He got me see through underwear for my birthday, posted 4 days ago, will not watch it, has only had 93k views... That's only 5.1% of his YouTube subscribers!!!😆😆😆😆 virtually the same for the latest one... The saccone tit show really going down the shitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.