SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across an old vlog the other night only turned it on cos Emma was in it. It showed Joan the greedy duck emptying out the mail box and all the toys were piled up high on the coffee table. It was like Xmas morning. Then he held up an envelope to show off the PO box address but pretending to comment on the stamps on the envelope. It was just disgusting to watch and I don't care if its free I wouldn't want my kids thinking that Santa comes once a month. When Emma did arrive Anna continued doing whatever "work" she was doing on her laptop. It looked like she was copying recipes off a cook book. Probably writing up her meal planner while her sister stood there, just landed from America. I absolutely can't abide their unadulterated greed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Totally agree you never see them playing with a toy kitchen, babies\dolls with for high chairs... role play is really important to children's development. They could have a play shop with till and real tins veg et c with shopping baskets..... But that would be alien cos they never go the supermarket.. makes me SO cross... I was a single parent on benefit before qualifying as a teacher... In a one bed flat in outer London. I scoured the charity shops for clothes, toys. My daughter had an art messy table which I could turn into a mini shop, a dressing up box , charity shop wooden puppet theatre with puppets, dressing up table, copious bath toys, pounshop wAshable bath crayons she could draw and name write age 3 + on the tiles. I slept in the sofa so the double bedroom was her bedroom and playroom. Her childhood was far richer than those poor children and I did it on £67 a wk income support . Shame on the effing pair of you😠😠 and you pair read here constantly , especially scummother Anna.😵😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.