SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck. Why would you even say "warm shower" surely warm would be assumed because if someone said to me "shall I give your kids a warm bath" I'd be like what else type of bath could they have?

100% this has been going on for ages now and that just about confirms it.
What the actual duck did I just watch. These kids have been abused for years! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Uploaded along with the old clip from two year to the tattle accounts so it can be shared without giving views to accounts that monetise it. If anyone is on parenting facebook groups it could reach a lot of people if shared.

The clip where she’s talking to Erika gave me shivers. She’s evil!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else that’s commented on their posts getting random follow requests? I’ve gotten 3 since I commented. I know it’s nothing. But my heart started racing with the last one.
No I haven't, but Anna has blocked me this morning and mine and all the other posts about the shower on her IG have been deleted.

The truth hurts I guess.

Hopefully the press will pick this up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: 8
does anyone know anything else we can do to raise awareness? Contacting the NSPCC social services etc but anyone else?

Reactions: 4
moved from the ingham family thread

This isn't exactly on-topic but I know some of you also follow the SJs and a petition was set-up a few days ago because they now have their own scandal of behaviour that is brushing the line with criminal, just like Creepy's 'non-situation'

I'm keen to see if other people are interested in the petition because it only has 250 signatures so far.

Signed

Reactions: 2
What the actual duck did I just watch. These kids have been abused for years! 😢
You can tell how the kids reacted when she said you two are hyper, I think a shower tonight...they both were like, Noooo!! Then the ‘warm’ shower question, why would anyone ask if they are having a warm shower??? Emilia also rolled played about a cold shower as punishment for her dolls. This is awful.

Taking legal action over someone repeating what THEY actually said. Pfffttt...soo pathetic
Lets hope they do, we can all go to court and protest outside with banners telling the world exactly why we are angry! A two year old cannot defend herself, we can try too!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Speaking of the media...

I don't know, but if Alessia were a dog, that investigation would probably already be underway...
Sadly this is so true, and the reality. Children go un-investigated while animal abuse is looked at without question.

This can't be dropped, it's too important. Seems clear to us all now that cold showers have been a long term punishment, or a form of child abuse. Those children are going to have a sad story to tell when they grow up.

Reactions: 6

This isn't exactly on-topic but I know some of you also follow the SJs and a petition was set-up a few days ago because they now have their own scandal of behaviour that is brushing the line with criminal, just like Creepy's 'non-situation'

I'm keen to see if other people are interested in the petition because it only has 250 signatures so far.

Child abuse??? I get that it is not the best approach to parenting and there were many less cruel approaches they could have used but I am concerned that the word abuse is being watered down here. No, I was as shocked as anyone when I heard what they did and would never have done that to my own kids but I don't agree with a petition to have them investigated. That is going too far.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Child abuse??? I get that it is not the best approach to parenting and there were many less cruel approaches they could have used but I am concerned that the word abuse is being watered down here. No, I was as shocked as anyone when I heard what they did and would never have done that to my own kids but I don't agree with a petition to have them investigated. That is going too far.
But it isnt a one off with them, they said in the vlog it was a last resort to an issue but they have been doing it for years.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How ridiculous can’t even do an hour car journey. I’m this minute about to drive my 3 year old and 1 month old nearly 3 hours to visit family so they can meet my new baby. Yes it disrupts their routine a bit but so what they always get back into it. She needs to relax.
You think she would after 4 children. You do relax more after your second child. Anna is just a control freak. I think she admits that herself but i think its quite a severe level of control than what we think.

Reactions: 7
Good spot!! I wonder how many other vlogs there are where they slip up like this. Must be more. This method of punishment has obviously been used for a long time. Poor kids shouting NO when she suggests a shower, they are obviously thinking she means cold showers 😣
Oh my gosh it’s just chilling!! Why would you even say are they having a “warm shower” why would that even need to be said 😫 those poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Are you serious? It most certainly is child abuse. Cold showers have been used as corporal punishment for years. Corporal punishment on a 2 year old? It's disgusting. And from video evidence, all the children have been subjected to this ABUSE for years.

Anyone that doesn't think it's abuse needs to give their head a wobble. They most certainly need investigating, and they most certainly need taking off YouTube!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

But it isnt a one off with them, they said in the vlog it was a last resort to an issue but they have been doing it for years.
Atthe risk of going g off topic ...
If they have been doing it for years then they may have followed the advice from somewhere. As I say, I wouldn't do it and I guess most parents wouldn't but abuse is a strong word and can't be bandied about when it is a bit of a grey area

No it’s not? It is abuse! If an elderly person living in a care home had got the same treatment regularly then they would be investigated for abuse!

Reactions: 24
Oh God it is child abuse
It harmed the children
It is a tough punishment

Reactions: 13
Anna Saconne's own words from that footage "It sounds really cruel, and when I say it, I'm sure people are going to say, it's cruel"

They're only getting what she asked for. This is people, saying it's cruel. She invited a response.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.