SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the thread took such a serious turn we didn’t have any title suggestions,
So I’ve just left it as their name for now.
Hope that’s ok with everyone.

SacconeJolys Cold Shower Punishment Videos:

If you want to read back on the old threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 23
The bit about cold showers has been edited out of the video. My comment on Anna’s latest insta post has been up for 40 minutes. Wonder how long it will stay!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did they have 2m followers? They have about 1.9 now. Really hoping people are seeing the light.

Reactions: 14
I am really disturbed to see the young girl a couple of years ago wanting to put her dollies in a cold shower, this is quite horrific 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I saw this couple referenced in another thread and then watched Organused Motherhoods stories. Absolutely appalled at this and more disgusted at the sheeple defending these pricks.

What if this isnt being naughty? What if this kid has sensory issues and is smearing for a reason. Shes 2 ffs. She doesnt necessarily understand what shes doing. To punish for that reason is despicable. And the video from 2017 where their other daughter is talking about punishing her dolly with cold water showers. Chilling.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I am really disturbed to see the young girl a couple of years ago wanting to put her dollies in a cold shower, this is quite horrific 😢
Yes,it confirms the fact that it became a normal thing in their house.
Quite disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What is the video years ago?

Scroll to around 3 mins 40. Little girl is dressing her dolly and talking about dolly being naughty. He asks her what do they do when they are naughty and she says give them a cold shower

🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Scroll to around 3 mins 40. Little girl is dressing her dolly and talking about dolly being naughty. He asks her what do they do when they are naughty and she says give them a cold shower

🤬
She actually said “I put them in MY cold showers” which is more disturbing 😖

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She actually said “I put them in MY cold showers” which is more disturbing 😖
Sorry I was mis-remembering. But it does demonstrate that shes been exposed to this technique and is role playing what she sees at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Organised_motherhood_ has posted on her stories just if you listen closely it doesn’t seem like it’s a one off either 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry I was mis-remembering. But it does demonstrate that shes been exposed to this technique and is role playing what she sees at home.
Oh no don’t apologize, I just wanted to highlight the fact that she had also cold showers.
I absolutely agree with you.

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone. I have been an avid follower of the meldrum threads being relatively local to them but stumbled across the reference to this incident. I have never been promted to get involved before despite finding you all so entertaining :) but this has absolutely horrified me! Well done all of you for calling this out. I found the video in question and despite having never watched them before I felt instantly that she is utterly cold and detached. If my baby had been punished like that, i would be desperate to console and reassure her. She just sat there laughing about her headband. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone. I have been an avid follower of the meldrum threads being relatively local to them but stumbled across the reference to this incident. I have never been promted to get involved before despite finding you all so entertaining :) but this has absolutely horrified me! Well done all of you for calling this out. I found the video in question and despite having never watched them before I felt instantly that she is utterly cold and detached. If my baby had been punished like that, i would be desperate to console and reassure her. She just sat there laughing about her headband. Disgusting.
Yep! And the way she said she can’t do the punishment of course you can’t cause it’s abuse!! And she knows it if my other half put my kids in a cold shower he would be in there aswell she can justify it all she wants she’s just as bad as him allowing it to happen

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.