Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually had two PA's, Izzy and the girl with the short brown hair plus Francesca who worked for Gleam and was responsible for them. Then there was a girl with long black hair, the one who went on the cruise with them and Izzy, I think. Francesca quit Gleam and the two PA's just disappeared, he moved his office down to where they used to work. The last thing Izzy did was the school's summer ball she organised on behalf of Jonathan last year, I'm guessing they're trying to save to money and there really wasn't much to do for them anymore after work dried out. Plus, they mainly used those PA's to help Jonathan in the garden or mind the kids.

Reactions: 6
He actually had two PA's, Izzy and the girl with the short brown hair plus Francesca who worked for Gleam and was responsible for them. Then there was a girl with long black hair, the one who went on the cruise with them and Izzy, I think. Francesca quit Gleam and the two PA's just disappeared, he moved his office down to where they used to work. The last thing Izzy did was the school's summer ball she organised on behalf of Jonathan last year, I'm guessing they're trying to save to money and there really wasn't much to do for them anymore after work dried out. Plus, they mainly used those PA's to help Jonathan in the garden or mind the kids.
Francesca and the woman with the long dark hair are/were their managers from Gleam. I always called them 'minders' as that's what they must be like with Jonathan running wild. They also had Viv for a while.

Izzy was their PA, and they had a woman with curly hair I think her name was Sophie? She was a PA as well, and nearly got burned when Jonathan put petrol on the wood he was trying to burn..... Both of them have left last Summer I believe?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.