Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.... cameo life takes over the saccone joly house , while the ' babies ' take over the bathroom!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I sincerely apologise, it has come across that way and I'm ashamed. Thank you for kindly pointing out my behavior. I will not make any excuse for myself. I'm just so angry with all that has come out about family vloggers lately...Myka Stauffer, 8 passengers, Tyson from Gardner Squad Quad, someone mentioned Ingrahm family(not sure who that is), there are more but I'm drawing a blank. Now you have Jon walking on thin ice by talking to young fans of theirs. It has made me so worked up and has truly made me sick to my stomach. I came on here while angry and took it all on you guys. I came off as judging all that watch them and that is not right of me, again, please forgive me each and every one of you if you can find it in your heart to do so. I would love to see this sick family come to an end and stop earning cash off their kids back. I do not want to complain anymore but I want to do something! Start a petition, email the CEO of YouTube, email so congressman , I want to do something to have these kids be protected. I'm not sure where to start. Does anyone have any ideas? If you guys would have me, I would still like to come here, read, keep up on kids and how they are doing, comment here and there but trust me, I will NOT EVER again come off like I did earlier. I was wrong and I am ashamed of myself honestly. Everyone on this board is very respectful and it's refreshing to see so I don't blame you guys for getting so upset with me. I deserved the anger, I'm humble enough to admit my faults. If you do not want to see on this forum, I understand. Again please accept my apologies 💗. Thank you.

You're right and I apologise. Please forgive me for my
You're right, please forgive me and the way I came across. You have every right to be angry at me. I'm truly, very sorry. Please forgive me.
We all agree with you 100% Odin, and understand how frustrated this family (and others) make you feel, most hate dont watch via you tube and it's easy to find out what's going on 💖

Reactions: 5
We all agree with you 100% Odin, and understand how frustrated this family (and others) make you feel, most hate dont watch via you tube and it's easy to find out what's going on 💖
Thank you I appreciate that! I went off the cliff at my frustrations. I'm stupid when it comes to the internet lol how do y'all watch without giving them views? Thank you again for being nice 💗 again, I'm truly ashamed at my behavior.

Reactions: 4
I am just catching up.. wow how irresponsible for 2 adults to leave a child like that for probably quite a while.... I'm absolutely disgusted and frankly amazed. Regarding these cameo shout outs.. I presume not many have requested these? 30 quid for a sad hello from a wardrobe. It's frankly laughable and a big indication they are really struggling if resorting to this gouging of their fans....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thank you I appreciate that! I went off the cliff at my frustrations. I'm stupid when it comes to the internet lol how do y'all watch without giving them views? Thank you again for being nice 💗 again, I'm truly ashamed at my behavior.
Honestly no need to be ashamed atall, we all share your frustration, I personally dont watch them atall I just get what's happening from what's being said in here, since I joined here a few months ago I've found it help loads with sharing how frustrated you are with this family!!! Something definitely needs to be done!!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Couldn't he have changed into a pair of trousers for the photos? Or was that too much of an effort to make for a couple of nice photos for their viewers? Always in his leggings and manky cardigan. He looks so unkempt. And his post is all me, me, me, he'd be on benefits if it weren't for those children.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Where are the real earners of those awards? Locked in the playroom? Off to school exhausted? Flooding another part of the house? Drinking out of the toilet? :unsure:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.