SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CFA665D9-95FA-4724-8FEF-E127467EB274.jpeg

By the look of only 2 thumbs up thankfully this isn’t a view shared by a lot of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She did the witch thing AGAIN?! Alessia couldn't have jumped off the bed any faster...look how nervous she is. It is not normal to be this nervous of your own mum unless there is something else going on...I really do think Anna gets a sick pleasure out of scaring them.

Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 4.12.21 pm.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She did the witch thing AGAIN?! Alessia couldn't have jumped off the bed any faster...look how nervous she is. It is not normal to be this nervous of your own mum unless there is something else going on...I really do think Anna gets a sick pleasure out of scaring them.

View attachment 136444
I think Anna resents the hell out of her kids especially the younger ones as they've been way more work then her first 2, and she didn't want them as she's said herself many many times. Because she's not mentally healthy (I'm being nice) she takes her resentment out on them in the form of purposely terrorizing them. I do believe she gets off on scaring the tit out of them. Plus she uses this form of mental abuse under the umbrella of "just joking" so it's not easily detected for what it is. Abuse!!! She does the same type of things to Jonathan. Always putting him down and calling him stupid etc always of course "joking" but it's really a deeper feeling of hatred she has for him coming out. Everyone in that house is being terrorized by her in 1 way or another. I imagine all the kids including Johnathan are always on egg shells hoping to not set her off because she can be down right scary and cruel especially to her children. She needs serious help.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 136444
Ew, cross your legs Anna. FFS the kids are already frightened enough.

• Haha
  • Sick
I just want to add that The DaddyO5 family who had their kids taken away for mentally abusing them were doing it under the umbrella of "just joking" too. A court of law decided that joking with your kids to the point of causing them to cry regularly was deemed mental abuse and was bad enough for them to take the children away. So any minions who think Anna's just playing around calm down, might want to think about that. If a mother regularly makes her children super anxious and nervous and thinks it's hilarious to scare them to the point of tears everyday she is mentally abusive period! Children should never feel scared or nervous around their own mother and all the Sjs kids clearly do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Jonathan do you not see the irony there? I know that's a big word. The last 9 years of his life really have been about "creating" a family who he can film and consequently make money from. Like a soap opera of his very own where he controls the narrative. Only problem is Jono these are real people not characters. Get yourself on another course and go work in actual media, you know with all your talents and creativity...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Those poor children are terrified of her, the only saving grace is they seem very affectionate with Jon boy which is something at least. He is abysmal but he does seem to be a more loving parent than she is.

Reactions: 15
Those poor children are terrified of her, the only saving grace is they seem very affectionate with Jon boy which is something at least. He is abysmal but he does seem to be a more loving parent than she is.
Imagine the betrayal they will feel when they realise what their "cool" dad has been doing with their videos

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine the betrayal they will feel when they realise what their "cool" dad has been doing with their videos
I know, it's small comfort that they at least have someone in the house that they feel affectionate towards though. Sad as that small comfort is. Poor babies

It also wouldn't surprise me if they had some deal whereby she would have the kids providing there was a nanny and Jon boy would do all the slog once she has had her year off laying in her breastfeeding. If any child of mine ever reacted to me like that I'm not sure I could live with myself. That is not a normal maternal relationship by any stretch of the imagination.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they had a deal too Influenced. Just as you said, she had them but would only look after them for the first year then it was over to the nanny and jono to deal with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
just skimmed through the new video- anna and jonathan take one of the dogs to the vet.. i'm assuming the nanny stayed at home with the kids because theres no sign of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You can leave your house to take your dog to the vet but you can’t take your child with a serious black eye to the doctors?

This has actually made me want to drive 300 miles to Surrey and punch them both in the face.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
How bleeping thick do you have to be. Moaning 2 days ago that they are finding it “so hard” doing everything on their own. Yet 3/4 vlogs later both of you taking a dog to the vet making it obvious that your nanny is there. Or they are leaving their children alone.

I swear to god the pair of them are that stupid they couldn’t manage a fart without shitting themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lots of people are calling them out about the nanny and not being honest about it today. A lot of people aren't really happy about it and their dishonesty. I think people are starting to see through them. I think this comment sums it up though.
1590260890566.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Tonight’s vlog : so they have an issue with Andrea climbing everywhere yet they let Eduardo climb on the kitchen counters and say nothing. 4 kids yet completely clueless.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Whoever mentioned it up thread about his demeanor completely changing when he realises Anna is filming, I noticed that too. He is like a different person. It's all an act.

Actually. I take back what I said.

I think they both that fucked and narcissistic they have done it on purpose. Thanks for the sympathy guys- now I’ll rub it in your face that I’m not alone really and hope your too stupid to notice.

I swear to god if I had a child and they enjoyed this tit I would be tempted to abandon them at the local orphanage because I know I would of failed as a parent.

Reactions: 8
Tonight’s vlog : so they have an issue with Andrea climbing everywhere yet they let Eduardo climb on the kitchen counters and say nothing. 4 kids yet completely clueless.
Ikr! If they want the kids to help with the dishwasher, they could pass the plates and cups that go in those cupboards to an adult. Much safer and they're still helping. I had my heart in my mouth seeing Eduardo on the kitchen counter and Anna was on the opposite side of the room filming. No way would she get there in time if he fell off. And the nanny is definitely there as they both went to the vets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ikr! If they want the kids to help with the dishwasher, they could pass the plates and cups that go in those cupboards to an adult. Much safer and they're still helping. I had my heart in my mouth seeing Eduardo on the kitchen counter and Anna was on the opposite side of the room filming. No way would she get there in time if he fell off. And the nanny is definitely there as they both went to the vets.
Yes apparently they are, they are also prone to gingivitis and tartar. The only one of the dogs Anna cares about is Sina because she believes she's her soulmate and they were pregnant at the same time etc. Also they took Sina to the vets when she broke her back and paid for lots of surgery and treatment (but when on holiday during her rehab period leaving someone else to rehab her) but they both said if it had been one of the other dogs they wouldn't have bothered and would've had them put down.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.