SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way to know for sure (yet!) if the nanny sleeps there or not. Maybe Jon showed the room to make it appear that there isn't anyone else there. Just stuffed her personal items out of sight to get the clip. The nanny knows she is a secret and it's in her contract to keep it that way.

They are a deceptive pair who juggle many lies and dirty secrets. Never forget, it's all a facade, a fake family afterschool show, largely controlled by a London talent agency to make them all a lot money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There is no way to know for sure (yet!) if the nanny sleeps there or not. Maybe Jon showed the room to make it appear that there isn't anyone else there. Just stuffed her personal items out of sight to get the clip. The nanny knows she is a secret and it's in her contract to keep it that way.

They are a deceptive pair who juggle many lies and dirty secrets. Never forget, it's all a facade, a fake family afterschool show, largely controlled by a London talent agency to make them all a lot money.
He opened the wardrobes in the spare rooms to show there wasn't anything in there. But yes, it could have been 'at that moment'. Who knows. All we know for sure is that the nanny has been spotted throughout the lockdown.

I don't need to know her name, I don't need to know what she looks like, but they should just ackowledge that she is there to help out. All these secrets and half-truths, it's so tiring. Can you imagine living like that? And then the minions claim we're jealous.....

Reactions: 16
He opened the wardrobes in the spare rooms to show there wasn't anything in there. But yes, it could have been 'at that moment'. Who knows. All we know for sure is that the nanny has been spotted throughout the lockdown.

I don't need to know her name, I don't need to know what she looks like, but they should just ackowledge that she is there to help out. All these secrets and half-truths, it's so tiring. Can you imagine living like that? And then the minions claim we're jealous.....
I liked this comment ( one of many complaining about their deceit ) and then unsubscribed. Feel so much better!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or do you notice how uncomfortable Jonathan looks when he thinks he’s talking to Anna and then realises she’s been filming him? His voice always changes and he sounds almost standoff-ish and annoyed.
Yet that’s what he does every single day to his kids, filming them from a distance, zooming in on their little conversations without them knowing 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My sister used to get lots of cuts and bruises, even claimed 'I'm never completely whole' when she was about 5. Turned out she needed glasses and physical therapy for her motor skills.

Andrea is allowed to climb and do things he shouldn't be allowed to at his age. There is no sense of safety in that family. Even the other morning when Jonathan was still in bed and Anna got on just for the camera (but fully dressed and full face of make up), the As were in bed with them and Andrea was climbing on the end of the bed. Nobody was stopping him, eventhough he could easily fall off. Now, I'm not suggesting wrapping your kid in cotton wool, but your 20 month old does not need to be climbing every surface in your home.

"I kept you alive with these" Yeah, and blended up Wagamama's at 6 months old......
Sure the example their idiot father is given climbing on top of wardrobes..

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I believe it was me who called it. She only does all this fake "look I'm a good mother" bullshit when she's getting money out of it. I knew there was something more to this sudden over posting of fake posed family pictures. Wonder if Colgate know what kind of trash they've chosen to represent their brand?
Well if there sponsored now by Colgate maybe they should give them toothpaste too so twit face can brush his manky tooth!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Is it just me or do you notice how uncomfortable Jonathan looks when he thinks he’s talking to Anna and then realises she’s been filming him? His voice always changes and he sounds almost standoff-ish and annoyed.
Yet that’s what he does every single day to his kids, filming them from a distance, zooming in on their little conversations without them knowing 🙄
Yup. But then, he knows what the filming means, and that it will end up online for the world to see... the kids don't. Funny how he doesn't like it, hmmm, it's almost like there's something wrong with it......?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh boohoo
We haven’t said anything untrue, besides the other day you said it was “literally hilarious”

I’m younger than one of them and only a little older than the other and I can see how stupid they are being
I’m the same, older than one but younger than the other, and I am amazed that they read here and still fail to see how wrong everything Anna and Jonathan does! I hope one day they’ll realise and stop supporting these disgusting people.
And regarding Jonathan, people here are not hating on you Emily. They don’t want you being groomed by a 40 year old man, WAKE UP!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh boohoo
We haven’t said anything untrue, besides the other day you said it was “literally hilarious”

I’m younger than one of them and only a little older than the other and I can see how stupid they are being
It takes one second to make your twitter private. If you don’t like random strangers reading your tweets then either don’t tweet or have a private profile. I haven’t read any nasty posts about them, I think we are all just trying to warn them about the dangers of social media. If they don’t like what we have to say then don’t come here and read the posts? I’m sure they are lovely girls and they aren’t doing anything wrong - it’s just really awkward and concerning that a 40 year old man is engaging with them, and has done so for years now (remember the “SJ friendliest friends” official twitter). I think there is a pretty good reason that was shut down, it was creepy (regardless who was running it).

Reactions: 21
It takes one second to make your twitter private. If you don’t like random strangers reading your tweets then either don’t tweet or have a private profile. I haven’t read any nasty posts about them, I think we are all just trying to warn them about the dangers of social media. If they don’t like what we have to say then don’t come here and read the posts? I’m sure they are lovely girls and they aren’t doing anything wrong - it’s just really awkward and concerning that a 40 year old man is engaging with them, and has done so for years now (remember the “SJ friendliest friends” official twitter). I think there is a pretty good reason that was shut down, it was creepy (regardless who was running it).
Exactly.
Also, I posted that I had read through some of their followers tweets but I dont know what makes those two girls think I was talking about them? 🤔🤔
Not only are they going out of their way to come onto tattle and read a thread which is made to share some unpopular opinions about people they're obsessed with - they also take it upon themselves to get offended by posts which actually weren't even about them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, we have talked about the Emily's and the leaderboard and how completely inappropriate it is. But they fail to understand why we feel that way.

Reactions: 11
Oh, we have talked about the Emily's and the leaderboard and how completely inappropriate it is. But they fail to understand why we feel that way.
Yeah I've seen those, but these most recent tweets seem to have come after and reference my recent post which wasnt even about them, I didnt name anyone who's tweets I read because I dont think it's fair so they need to deflate their ego if they assume every mention of an SJ follower is directly relating to them.
Also, the SJs themselves name those girls in their descriptions of the vids which is viewable to potentially millions (although they could only dream of reaching those viewing figures). And weve seen some of the weirdos who comment on their stuff, so they're ok with those people knowing who they are?

Reactions: 7
Yeah I've seen those, but these most recent tweets seem to have come after and reference my recent post which wasnt even about them, I didnt name anyone who's tweets I read because I dont think it's fair so they need to deflate their ego if they assume every mention of an SJ follower is directly relating to them.
Also, the SJs themselves name those girls in their descriptions of the vids which is viewable to potentially millions (although they could only dream of reaching those viewing figures). And weve seen some of the weirdos who comment on their stuff, so they're ok with those people knowing who they are?
They are deluded young girls who will end up getting hurt. If not by Jonathan then by their 'friends' if one gets more attention than the other. It will end in tears.

Reactions: 6
Ok so it's fine for her to talk about 'us' when this forum is not even about her, but it's not ok for us to talk about her.. double standards ey.. 🤦‍♀️

These girls need to stop embarrassing themselves.. attention seeking drama queens.. Set your Twitters private then! oh wait... lol

• Heart
The recent handwashing ad is so lazy.
'In our household we know how to make it fun'... how? Might actually be helpful to share how you make sure that 4 young children are educated about hand washing, how to encourage them to wash for 40 seconds, how to make it 'fun'.
But no, they use no imagination at all. They spent more time was spent editing Andrea's bruise than they spent on the whole ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The recent handwashing ad is so lazy.
'In our household we know how to make it fun'... how? Might actually be helpful to share how you make sure that 4 young children are educated about hand washing, how to encourage them to wash for 40 seconds, how to make it 'fun'.
But no, they use no imagination at all. They spent more time was spent editing Andrea's bruise than they spent on the whole ad.
Weeks ago Anna sat all the kids down homeschool style and told them about the virus, using all kinds of complicated words the kids did not understand. There was nothing fun about it. Nothing is ever fun in that household. The Tiktoks might be for the kids at that moment, but they have no idea...

Reactions: 11
I would actually be so ashamed of myself if I could do anything to my children to produce that facial expression.
If your child was that distraught after playing a 'game'with them any mother would scoop them up in their arms giving them loads of kisses saying 'sorry darling I was only messing' not bloddy laugh at them and do it again and again and again!!! Shes nothing but a Pure evil witch !!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.