SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching some vlogs from between September - December 2019 and the family as a whole seems happier as a whole and it confuses me a little? Obviously there's still things that aren't great but it seems better, is it only me that notices this?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My mum is pretty lax on getting a second opinion (She's a nurse) but even she insists on a proper consultation when its facial swelling near the eye

Just a thought but if schools are going back with limited numbers are they sure theirs have a place, surely a home with both parents plus a nanny isn't priority (I don't know what the school has recorded re social services so I'm not assuming)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Emilia singing inappropriate tiktok songs in today’s vlog- “when I popped off then your girl gave me just a little bit of lockjaw”
Tiktok is so inappropriate for kids!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Emilia singing inappropriate tiktok songs in today’s vlog- “when I popped off then your girl gave me just a little bit of lockjaw”
Jesus! I know children repeat what they hear but Anna and Jonathon need to stop her listening to that stuff and repeating it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So Jonathan has been learning all about lightroom software- hmm that’ll be the edited photos featuring Andrea used as practice then...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Should be removed from tiktok as they're too young. I can't believe every night Anna asks them if they want to watch tiktok.

Jesus! I know children repeat what they hear but Anna and Jonathon need to stop her listening to that stuff and repeating it!
Yes they do! Especially for when they eventually go back to school as she'll repeat it to her friends, then they'll say it at home and the parents will ask where on earth they heard it from. And the teachers will make note of any inappropriate language said by young children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Andrea's injury isn't even just an eye injury, the cut to his face is by his mouth!! To travel that far up with bruising there is serious damage. They're leaving it later and later to get him checked by a professional and I hope they're reported

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Should be removed from tiktok as they're too young. I can't believe every night Anna asks them if they want to watch tiktok.

Yes they do! Especially for when they eventually go back to school as she'll repeat it to her friends, then they'll say it at home and the parents will ask where on earth they heard it from. And the teachers will make note of any inappropriate language said by young children.
well in that case I hope she carries on so someone finally gets them help! I’m kidding of course but I just feel so bad for those kids!

Reactions: 6
The way Jonathan was flinging himself around like a heffalump on the trampoline while Emilia and Eduardo were on it... looks like poor Andrea’s face wasn’t enough, they want one of the others to break their neck too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I reported the dive in video as that is completely inappropriate for those kids to be listening to that song and whatnot, maybe if more people reported tiktok might realise that it's inappropriate for these kids to be on here also with the comment fiasco. Those kids need to be safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well their views seriously dropped in the last view days
Hardly surprising when they remove anyone who dare to comment something against them ,or like any such comment!! They'll only be left with jonos little fan club soon!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's so sick that they go through stupid likes on concerned comments and blocking those ppl in a minute, but leaving disgusting 'friendliest friends' comments in like on tik tok🤬

I cant believe how desperate for fame he is, he knows if some weirdo will put something similar in google his tik tok may pop up... 'hey success another view'
Also there will be another 1000 comments from minions pointing that disgusting comment out... 'hey, more engagement'

Who cares about Emilia as long as money rolls in... 🤬🤢🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I reported the dive in video as that is completely inappropriate for those kids to be listening to that song and whatnot, maybe if more people reported tiktok might realise that it's inappropriate for these kids to be on here also with the comment fiasco. Those kids need to be safe.
Im always reporting his disgusting tik toks, doesn’t do any good though. But how anyone can think they’re appropriate is beyond me

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Im always reporting his disgusting tik toks, doesn’t do any good though. But how anyone can think they’re appropriate is beyond me
His eye is just awful

Heres hoping he has no permanent damage to his vision as he gets older.

Reactions: 7
I think they probably have had Andrea checked out but they are just too pig-headed to admit it. If I remember correctly, Anna was suspiciously absent on Instagram the day after the injury. So weird how they are deliberately trying to hide it when they told their viewers about it in the first place? At the very least, I hope thy are giving him pain relief. That bruising and swelling must be really painful. God I just can’t, that poor child..what the hell happened to him? The truth will come out one day. One of the other kids will mention it by accident.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The way Jonathan was flinging himself around like a heffalump on the trampoline while Emilia and Eduardo were on it... looks like poor Andrea’s face wasn’t enough, they want one of the others to break their neck too 🤦🏼‍♀️
He can't ever just bleeping watch them while they play, always got to join in so the kids can't just jump on it normally😠😠

His eye is just awful

Heres hoping he has no permanent damage to his vision as he gets older.
That side of his face actually looks quite deformed!😞😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.