SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Hi there, as miscarriage is a very sensitive topic it might just be best to agree to disagree than get into an argument. If there's something you do want to debate could it be moved over to general discussion as to not derail the thread? Thanks :)
Is it possible to remove the word 'just' from my post? It wasn't intended to cause offence or be interpreted as insensitive, merely to counter the lies the SJs put out at the time. But as it seems to be causing issues and I'm having to take time to explain myself maybe it would be best removed?

Thank you Helen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Blow me
Alessia seems to be strapped in better in the latest vlog :O
Not ideally rear facing but the straps are not falling off her shoulders for a change ...

Reactions: 2
I watched the vlog for the first time in a while last night. Alessia's speech has improved massively and I'm glad they're potty training her. She looked so cute in her little dress and ponytail. Anna, however, just gets more and more insuffrable.

Reactions: 6
Ffs as if these waste of space YouTube parents selling their kids childhoods and robbing them of any privacy or respect for any special or difficult moments is bad enough, now they can’t even have a bodily function without it being posted online? 😡😡
I think GuruGossiper's forums from years back on them had nasty Snapchat snaps Anna posted of E1 on the toilet showing how 'potty training is getting on'.

• Wow
  • Angry
I love Alessia. That kid cracks me up. Yeah she's a bit of a handful and needs to be disciplined more especially with the whole smacking thing but I just love how she refuses to perform.

Reactions: 12
I love Alessia. That kid cracks me up. Yeah she's a bit of a handful and needs to be disciplined more especially with the whole smacking thing but I just love how she refuses to perform.
reminds me of Popoy Meldrum!!!

Reactions: 2
Wasn't Kerry katona always winning the mum of the year award? Despite smoking throughout her pregnancies as her doctor apparently said it's better to smoke a bit than give up.
I think so. They’ve obviously ran out of trashy reality stars and moved onto nobody youtubers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 Jonathan got freedom for once last night. Anna trying to convince everyone that she couldn't care less, I'd say she was howling the place down at 4am when he arrived home. The way she treats him and speaks to him on an average day, I very much doubt she had nothing to say to him when he came home drunk during the night. Good on him! I'd drink and get out at every opportunity too if I was married to her.
Imagine being so young and living your life like a Granny. Going to bed at 9pm instead of dressing up and going out with your husband to enjoy yourself.- Just so you can wake up to work out at 5am. 🙈🙄
What a hard life she has, having to call the nanny in early because she can't do it herself. I've never heard a person moan so much about their daily duties as a parent. Everything is such a chore for her. Why does she think she's the only human who had more than one child? Why does she think she can't bring all four in a car to the school? Why can't she feed the kids on the go like most have to do to be on time? Why doesn't she work out after school run so she has extra time to feed the kids before the school run so she doesn't need to ask a nanny constantly for help that she doesn't need? She's seriously deluded. Her highlight of the week was picking a poxy nail colour!!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
😂😂 Jonathan got freedom for once last night. Anna trying to convince everyone that she couldn't care less, I'd say she was howling the place down at 4am when he arrived home. The way she treats him and speaks to him on an average day, I very much doubt she had nothing to say to him when he came home drunk during the night. Good on him! I'd drink and get out at every opportunity too if I was married to her.
Imagine being so young and living your life like a Granny. Going to bed at 9pm instead of dressing up and going out with your husband to enjoy yourself.- Just so you can wake up to work out at 5am. 🙈🙄
What a hard life she has, having to call the nanny in early because she can't do it herself. I've never heard a person moan so much about their daily duties as a parent. Everything is such a chore for her. Why does she think she's the only human who had more than one child? Why does she think she can't bring all four in a car to the school? Why can't she feed the kids on the go like most have to do to be on time? Why doesn't she work out after school run so she has extra time to feed the kids before the school run so she doesn't need to ask a nanny constantly for help that she doesn't need? She's seriously deluded. Her highlight of the week was picking a poxy nail colour!!! 🙄
What I don’t get is that she’s at home all day, with a nanny taking care of Alessia and Andrea. She doesn’t work, so why doesn’t she work out during the afternoon? She showers in the evening anyway.

She goes to bed at 8:30, so her and Jonathan hardly have any time alone together in the evenings which is the best bonding time for couples when you’ve got small children. If she did her workout in the afternoon (it’s only 21 minutes as she keeps reminding us) then she could stay up until 10 or 11 with Jonathan and get up at 7. It’s a very strange set up. I don’t understand that getting up at 5 at all.

Reactions: 17
She is pathetic, a total vanilla bore. She can't go out for one evening and just enjoy herself? It's because she's such a boring witch she doesn't know how to have fun. What a miserable life she leads, I feel so depressed just thinking about it.
She is a rubbish mother too. If you can't look after your own damn children then STOP REPRODUCING. She is away with the fairies, thinking it would be impossible to bring all 4 on the school run. How does she think every other bleeping mother out there copes? Total embarrassment.

Reactions: 18
I'm new to this thread.. but what does everyone else think to the dynamic of their marriage? I used to think Jonathon was more into Anna but now I think its completely switched into the other way round. Like I can really imagine Jonathon having an affair in a few years

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm new to this thread.. but what does everyone else think to the dynamic of their marriage? I used to think Jonathon was more into Anna but not I think its completely switched into the other way round. Like I can really imagine Jonathon having an affair in a few years
I think Jonathan could easily have a superiority complex but I’m sure Anna is quite awful to him, knocking him down a few pegs. I think if she makes him insecure, he’s unlikely to have an affair. Besides, he practically solo parents as she does nothing. He wouldn’t have the time!

I think Anna could stray, but she doesn’t leave the house to meet anyone to do so with.

They have a weird marriage for sure, since they never seem to spend time with each other but I think he is more into her because she makes him feel insecure by constantly putting him down...

Reactions: 4
If your husband/ partner went to bed every night and didn't show you the least bit of affection or respect for years, and constantly put you down... How long would it be before you cracked? That's the answer... It is only a matter of time, not if.

There's plenty of women who like that lifestyle, who would happily entertain J, it's just he hasn't found her yet! She may slide into his DM's some night whilst he's lonely down stairs😉

Oh good! Anna’s finished her office! What a lovely space to do no work from!
Her chair is the wrong height for that desk it’s far too low

Jonathan has won celebrity dad of the year😳
He isn’t a celebrity if you don’t watch you tube you wouldn’t have a clue who he was lol celebrity what a laugh 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If your husband/ partner went to bed every night and didn't show you the least bit of affection or respect for years, and constantly put you down... How long would it be before you cracked? That's the answer... It is only a matter of time, not if.

There's plenty of women who like that lifestyle, who would happily entertain J, it's just he hasn't found her yet! She may slide into his DM's some night whilst he's lonely down stairs😉
Well she’s openly said Jonathan isn’t happy with their sex life

Reactions: 5
It really wouldn’t surprise me, in a few years when the babies are not babies any more, if Johnathan found someone else. He is the one who makes all the money, the kids would probably prefer to stay with him than her. Anna you might want to be careful cause Johnathan will eventually get fed up,

Reactions: 10
It really wouldn’t surprise me, in a few years when the babies are not babies any more, if Johnathan found someone else. He is the one who makes all the money, the kids would probably prefer to stay with him than her. Anna you might want to be careful cause Johnathan will eventually get fed up,
I think he’ll wake up and realise he’s got a lot more going for him than she has for her... I wonder what she’ll do with herself with Alessia and Andrea are at school.

If he ever left/you tube ended I think she would try and have the kids put in boarding school she’s not interested

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.