SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF Have people lost their minds?

How does someone who exploits his children daily to fund his lifestyle and who has made roofie "jokes" about his wife (not to mention things like leaving their babies in a swing almost all the time & not strapping them in properly to car seats) win over the likes of Chris Ramsey, Simon Thomas and Prince William.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Wow that event looks extremely depressing. At least Jonathon's hilarious outfit is lightening the mood - so thoughtful of him!

Reactions: 8
This is what happens when people stop complaining about them. Clas Ohlsen should have been inundated with evidence about his wrongdoings; from the rape 'joke' already mentioned, to his dealings with social services, to him ripping off his fans and begging them to buy his book when he had a ferrari stashed in the garage, to him dodging tax, to him keeping his assets in Ireland so he doesn't declare his earnings over in UK, to him exploiting the miscarriage and misleading his young audience about the fact there was never an embryo at all, so no 'squid', a blighted ovuum but my god have they milked that in a disgusting manner, to the ways he bullies his kids and allows them no personal space whatsoever, to the way he bribed his fans to vote for him in another popularity contest a few years ago by telling them he would give them cameras if they voted for him, no-one received a thing and it brought the contest into disrepute, to him getting on the #me too bandwagon and claiming assault when it was clear exactly who he was accusing as the man is quite an influential gay man in Dublin and he did nothing wrong but such a false accusation can ruin lives, to him writing a note claiming it was from a stalker in which he threatened two of his children with rape and dismemberment, what father can write those words about his own kids, and it is clear that it was him who wrote it, to him having to succeed only by buying views and subs, so many of his followers are fake its a joke, to his never-ending displays of insecurity and small-man syndrome that make him bullshit his way through life and my god how damn lucky he is that such a nasty little squirt as him fell into vlogging at exactly the right time and his natural manipulative skills have taken advantage of that fact over and over, how lucky because he would be flogging knock off gear on a market stall otherwise, he's such a natural scammer and dare i say it, petty criminal.
So. We only have ourselves to blame. Traditional media and marketing departments don't have the time to properly research these people. It depends on us to enlighten them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Been a lurker on this thread but I canā€™t believe heā€™s actually won, I wouldnā€™t even class him as a celebrity and why even do such an award? Heā€™s not the only man that has children, I have two children and their dad is fantastic with them, whereā€™s his award? šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

I used to watch them when I was pregnant with my youngest as Anna was also pregnant but they soon became the typical ā€œI can buy all these expensive things nowā€ when they made it big so theyā€™re not someone I felt like I could relate with especially when Annaā€™s hauls soon became Gucci this, Saint Laurent that.

Reading some of the comments on his latest photo and some people are actually saying things like ā€œyouā€™re the best father I knowā€ ā€œno other man better than youā€ ā€œI created lots of new emails so I could vote for youā€

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You know what though, that award is a pile of steaming pish anyway.
No 'celebrity' father would really want to schlep to London on a rainy Tuesday afternoon to have a photo opportunity with 4 people who work for them and a couple of PR stooges. Don't think Prince William would have bothered with all that.

It was all just a way for Clas Ohlsen to get people's email addresses when they voted. So basically they've just scammed the gnome for data from his fans, most of whom are underage girls. One big sloppy circle of mutual exploitation, yummy.

• Angry
This is what happens when people stop complaining about them. Clas Ohlsen should have been inundated with evidence about his wrongdoings; from the rape 'joke' already mentioned, to his dealings with social services, to him ripping off his fans and begging them to buy his book when he had a ferrari stashed in the garage, to him dodging tax, to him keeping his assets in Ireland so he doesn't declare his earnings over in UK, to him exploiting the miscarriage and misleading his young audience about the fact there was never an embryo at all, so no 'squid', just a blighted ovuum but my god have they milked that in a disgusting manner, to the ways he bullies his kids and allows them no personal space whatsoever, to the way he bribed his fans to vote for him in another popularity contest a few years ago by telling them he would give them cameras if they voted for him, no-one received a thing and it brought the contest into disrepute, to him getting on the #me too bandwagon and claiming assault when it was clear exactly who he was accusing as the man is quite an influential gay man in Dublin and he did nothing wrong but such a false accusation can ruin lives, to him writing a note claiming it was from a stalker in which he threatened two of his children with rape and dismemberment, what father can write those words about his own kids, and it is clear that it was him who wrote it, to him having to succeed only by buying views and subs, so many of his followers are fake its a joke, to his never-ending displays of insecurity and small-man syndrome that make him bullshit his way through life and my god how damn lucky he is that such a nasty little squirt as him fell into vlogging at exactly the right time and his natural manipulative skills have taken advantage of that fact over and over, how lucky because he would be flogging knock off gear on a market stall otherwise, he's such a natural scammer and dare i say it, petty criminal.
So. We only have ourselves to blame. Traditional media and marketing departments don't have the time to properly research these people. It depends on us to enlighten them.
Just a blighted ovum??? As someone who has been through that myself I find that extremely disrespectful. A miscarriage is a miscarriage, a lose of life, a loss of dreams about what your baby could have been like.

Reactions: 17
Ok replying to above..I did not mean to minimise ANY failed pregnancies having been through several myself. My point was that they have marketed the miscarriage as a lost baby and their followers are mostly v ery young girls who don't understand that there are different types of miscarriage. So they named the 'baby' Squid. You now have 10 year old girls 'praying' to the memory of squid and imagining what squid would be doing if he was still here etc etec. He has EXPLOITED their sympathy mercilessly as it means more views. There is a difference as I'm sure you'll agree between a blighted ovuum and a still birth for example (not obviously for the parents but in terms of basic biology, a blighted ovuum could never have become a child)
I'm not on here to start arguments with people and to discuss their personal history. I'm here to discuss the shitshow that is the SJs and I dont need any lectures in compassion, save it for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok replying to above..I did not mean to minimise ANY failed pregnancies having been through several myself. My point was that they have marketed the miscarriage as a lost baby and their followers are mostly v ery young girls who don't understand that there are different types of miscarriage. So they named the 'baby' Squid. You now have 10 year old girls 'praying' to the memory of squid and imagining what squid would be doing if he was still here etc etec. He has EXPLOITED their sympathy mercilessly as it means more views. There is a difference as I'm sure you'll agree between a blighted ovuum and a still birth for example (not obviously for the parents but in terms of basic biology, a blighted ovuum could never have become a child)
I'm not on here to start arguments with people and to discuss their personal history. I'm here to discuss the shitshow that is the SJs and I dont need any lectures in compassion, save it for them.
Having had a still birth Iā€™d say there is definitely a difference between a blighted ovum and a still birth in a biological term but do you think they said to the kids ā€˜oh no Mummy hasnā€™t lost the baby, it was just a blighted ovumā€™

No I imagine it was a way to allow the kids to grieve and most likely themselves. They still thought like everybody else that they were going to bring a baby home at the end of it. I wouldnā€™t say that they have exploited it, but having announced the pregnancy so early they had to offer some form of explanation to their younger fans. If that is using the term squid, so be it.

Reactions: 5
But if that was what they did there would be no problem. It isn't. If you go back you can see that Anna wanted to forget the whole thing as quickly as possible but it was him who exploited the situation. I can't be bothered going into detail here but if you go to other forums that were live at the time you will read how they behaved. They weren't respecting their own miscarriage and they certainly weren't acting responsibly towards their followers. He brings up Squid at every opportunity, even had a tattoo on his thumb so in HIS words he can see the image every time his hand is in shot. They then called their revamped company Little Squid Media... and here is not the place for me to go into what I know about that particular scam..
Anything to do with the SJs is riddled with lies, fakery and exploitation of the worst kind. The truth will come out sooner or later.

And sorry but you say they still would have thought there'd be a baby at the end of it...there is no embryo, no fetal pole, no heartbeat, noithing that can be said to be close to a baby, embryo or foetus.. they know all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But if that was what they did there would be no problem. It isn't. If you go back you can see that Anna wanted to forget the whole thing as quickly as possible but it was him who exploited the situation. I can't be bothered going into detail here but if you go to other forums that were live at the time you will read how they behaved. They weren't respecting their own miscarriage and they certainly weren't acting responsibly towards their followers. He brings up Squid at every opportunity, even had a tattoo on his thumb so in HIS words he can see the image every time his hand is in shot. They then called their revamped company Little Squid Media... and here is not the place for me to go into what I know about that particular scam..
Anything to do with the SJs is riddled with lies, fakery and exploitation of the worst kind. The truth will come out sooner or later.
Both persons in a couple will grieve differently. A woman goes through the physical trauma as well as the emotional trauma. I know all I wanted to do when I was bleeding having given birth was just forget it had ever happened. If that is how Jonathan wants to remember the hopes and dreams they had whilst she was pregnant, in reality who is he harming? The followers of a young age are not harmed by him calling what could have been a baby squid. If he had sat down and given a biology lesson and explained the ins and outs of why it would have never been a baby, everybody would have something to say about him terrifying his young followers.
Iā€™m not going to go hunt out information on what happened at the time and if you want to sit on the information you hold, feel free, but it is incredibly rude to say it was ā€˜just a blighted ovumā€™

Jonathan and Anna may be many things but I donā€™t agree with people disregarding their grief.

Ok so a blighted ovum identified at 8 weeks gestation could not be confused with late ovulation, getting dates wrong etc? Babies in the womb can grow slowly and catch up with themselves at a later date. My daughter was nowhere to be seen at 6 weeks, not a single clue besides the sac, but she is still here and was there a week later like the week before had never happened.

Reactions: 4
I put 'just' in the context of being opposite to not what they made it out to be..not in general terms. Surely anyone would know that? And yes his follwers are harmed by them giving out false information about miscarriage. Why do you think most of us don't publicly announce a pregnancy until the first trimester is over?
The only reason they even announced it early is because she had her feelings hurt because someone said she looked 'fat' so she felt compelled to bite back and announce the pregnancy before they were even sure. If she hadn't announced it , and if they hadn't been taking pregnancy tests every five minutes none of this would have happened.
How many miscarriages do you think there are, early miscarriage is incredibly common and most don't even know its happened. By making it into such an exceptional drama they are completely miseducating and misleading those whi follow them.
You are picking out the bare bones of the saga and hanging them together in a way that makes it all sound so acceptable. If you do ever get time then go and read how it panned out in real time.
Of course you won't and I don'r blame you, no-one has time to do that but as I said earlier, this is exactly how they get away with it. Not for much longer though.

To add; if their followers are old enough to be takling photos of her dead father and superimposing pictures of an imaginary baby and calling it squid then maybe they should be told the truth, better than the disgusting ghoulish fantasy that jonathan feeds off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

And sorry but you say they still would have thought there'd be a baby at the end of it...there is no embryo, no fetal pole, no heartbeat, noithing that can be said to be close to a baby, embryo or foetus.. they know all this.
I still had to go through the miscarriage process, I still had to go through a D&C after getting a womb infection. I was 13 weeks when it happened to me. Unless you have gone through it yourself you have no idea. What an insensitive post

• Sad
And just to add...as for him not terrifying his young followers with the truth..you do realsie thgat he filmed his wife whilst she was crying in the clinic, still on the bed, after being told the pregnancy wan't viable. How many messages and comments do you think they got from 12 year olds saying they were in tears and were so upset they didn't want to go toschool the next day??

I still had to go through the miscarriage process, I still had to go through a D&C after getting a womb infection. I was 13 weeks when it happened to me. Unless you have gone through it yourself you have no idea. What an insensitive post
Wow another one on the bandwagon over the use of the word 'just' whcih I ve just explained...,and if you'd READ my earlier post you'd see that Ive gone through miscarriage as well. Or are you just after an argument?

• Angry
  • Heart
Is that the same award Peter Andre etc used to win?
Wasn't Kerry katona always winning the mum of the year award? Despite smoking throughout her pregnancies as her doctor apparently said it's better to smoke a bit than give up.

• Wow
Hi there, as miscarriage is a very sensitive topic it might just be best to agree to disagree than get into an argument. If there's something you do want to debate could it be moved over to general discussion as to not derail the thread? Thanks :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.