SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The are both terrible parents but it’s even worse because Johnathon is ten times the parent Anna is, they are one of those couples I don’t see how they are together. What is the point of having children for Anna. I had three babies at the same time so I’m fully aware of how difficult it is but Anna just take your kids out the house. Bet Andre was glad he got see more than just four walls on holiday.

Reactions: 14
It's sad that they're now back to the grey tomb after being outdoors in the sunshine and pool and having all that stimulation. Obviously not Jono or Anna, but mostly the younger two who are at home the most and don't even get to escape and go to school 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anna’s bacially given up work at this point which, as a mother of 4, I completely understand. But they still have the nanny living there! I know Anna’s content on her channel was crap, but I fail to see how she couldn’t keep it up other than just sheer laziness. The only child she somewhat looks after is Andrea and come August when she stops breastfeeding he’ll be passed off to the nanny too.

Reactions: 7
Anna’s bacially given up work at this point which, as a mother of 4, I completely understand. But they still have the nanny living there! I know Anna’s content on her channel was crap, but I fail to see how she couldn’t keep it up other than just sheer laziness. The only child she somewhat looks after is Andrea and come August when she stops breastfeeding he’ll be passed off to the nanny too.
Come on! She still writes her blog 😂😂 it’s a hard job remembering all your gifted makeup!!

19962C58-D82E-474A-86CD-4A44D84B0E80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching their holiday vlogs. Who is the brown haired girl with them? She’s not been shown on the vlogs but every so often you catch her reflection 🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh good! Anna’s finished her office! What a lovely space to do no work from!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know having young kids is tiring but do they ever do anything alone together. Go out, go for a night away, go to the movies? Anna is not recovered from disordered eating. She eats now but is militant with her routine. Not even relaxing during holidays.

Reactions: 7
On J's IG stories, there's a nice shot of Alessia reading a story to her baby doll and then says 'goodnight baby'. However then the footage shows Alessia standing up and because she has no knickers on, J censors it with an emoji but he has to put a sex joke (and 'Anchorman' reference) in the text 'no pants dance'. :mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Pretty sure that’s their nanny.
Jonno can't do everything by himself in fairness....

I know having young kids is tiring but do they ever do anything alone together. Go out, go for a night away, go to the movies? Anna is not recovered from disordered eating. She eats now but is militant with her routine. Not even relaxing during holidays.
She's clearly has orthorexia like Fopperholic

Reactions: 3
That s it I have to unfollow her Instagram! This morning she s on about the kids having gymnastics after school so she will be spending all afternoon in the car????? Surely it’s just collecting from school and either dropping off at gymnastics and watching them or parents can t watch then take either or both of your other children with you and go for a walk / play park until gymnastics is finished?? This is what most parents do EVERY single day!! She is so far removed from reality it’s scary!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That s it I have to unfollow her Instagram! This morning she s on about the kids having gymnastics after school so she will be spending all afternoon in the car????? Surely it’s just collecting from school and either dropping off at gymnastics and watching them or parents can t watch then take either or both of your other children with you and go for a walk / play park until gymnastics is finished?? This is what most parents do EVERY single day!! She is so far removed from reality it’s scary!! X
Best part of after school activities us catching up with the other parents and having a chat and watch the kids have fun! She's so detached from them it's unreal! Go to the local park if you don't feel like mixing but obviously that's too much of an effort and not good enough for the gram....😑

Was there a need to show the potty after Alessia had used it????
Ffs as if these waste of space YouTube parents selling their kids childhoods and robbing them of any privacy or respect for any special or difficult moments is bad enough, now they can’t even have a bodily function without it being posted online? 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So agree! I know where she takes them to gymnastics and you can sit and watch. But she’d planned to spend the time answering questions on Instagram instead, then seemed annoyed that she had got stuck talking to another mum - charming!

Reactions: 6
So agree! I know where she takes them to gymnastics and you can sit and watch. But she’d planned to spend the time answering questions on Instagram instead, then seemed annoyed that she had got stuck talking to another mum - charming!
What mother does that? She decided she wanted all these kids, then step up to the plate and actually be there for your kids. She’s such a selfish prissy diva.

Reactions: 11
Their latest video popped up in my recommended for some reason so I watched it. Gotta say, Andrea and Alessia are both progressing. Andrea is going to be another Emilia with the talking in full sentences by the time he's 15 months. Alessia is getting better with her speech as well. I still cannot understand most of what she says but it will improve when she starts nursery. Once she's fully potty trained, I hope they work with her on eliminating the thumb sucking. I say this as a child whose mother did not and it messed up my teeth. It was pleasantly surprised to hear them discuss starting a chore regime the Es. Eduardo already seems excited to help and Emilia didn't seem that bothered either way. I was a bit sad when Jonathan asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up and Emilia said a vet and he wasn't very encouraging. But when Eduardo said he wanted to be a vlogger he was all over it. Emilia is a smart kid, she always has been. If she wants to be a vet then he should be celebrating that. By the time Eduardo is old enough to have his own channel I doubt the career will even exist any more. I've noticed with each passing vlog Emilia seems less and less enthusiastic about performing for the camera. I hope they respect that. Eduardo and the others are still them and all seem ready and willing to put on a show. But a time will come where that will not be the case. Makes me wonder what they'll do then? I doubt they could float the channel on their own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.