SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some are arguing with me trying to defend him. bleeping morons.
They are really dumb,that’s why.Among the pre-teenage girls who spend their time “awing” at the children .
So you can go on with them If you want but you’re wasting your breath.

Reactions: 4
I would like to see him tolerate a cold shower bleeping child abusing dick. I absolutely hate him and I don't use that word lightly.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Just caught up with the Jade Goody documentary on Channel 4 and it's incredible to see the difference between the media as it was then, pre-Youtube, and now. Jade was crucified by the media ( of course, she said offensive things but her downfall and the bullying she got at the hands of the media was shocking to watch) and back then we seemed to act more as one society and we knew what was unacceptable and things were done to stamp it out.

Now you have this unregulated platform, watched by teenagers with zero life experience and no understanding of adult responsibility, and then you get these PR firms like Gleam, and greedy morons like the Sacconejolys and values like integrity and compassion and putting the 'best interests of the child' first, go out of the window.
Its staggering how much things have changed. If the SJs had admitted the cold showers back in Jade's day they would have been vilified, arrested for child cruelty and never worked again.

Youtube are crap at self-regulation; as long as they're getting AD revenue they don't care as they claim not to be liable for the content, just a platform not a publisher.

Things will only change with vlogging when its properly regulated so idiots like the SJs are banned from the platform for life.
Agree. I attempted to watch the first episode of the JG documentary and it made me so uncomfortable I had to switch off after about ten minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The size of the baby too . Probably looking up at the man who is meant to keep her safe and secure thinking why would you do this to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is a tad chilly today, is winter coming early??

They have been doing this for years - Emilia on the exercise machine, that bloody trampoline, daddy trampoline or whatever he does, swinging them up the ceiling etc Many compilation videos show all their stupid antics

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
They are really really something else.
No thank you, I’m not jealous nor narrow minded.
I am far from being as rich as them but I don’t sell my innocent’children’s life for the world to see in order to earn money.
My husband works hard for it and I take care of my children.
867509F3-A555-4FBD-B234-E9A9579E5663.png
DBA50DC1-6612-432A-9526-1C29A060EBB5.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone watching the backlash he’s getting on twitter right now from the mummy bloggers? Karma
omg I just had a look, they’re like an army! The kids finally have a voice sticking up for them!

Btw search @jonathanjoly on Twitter, the words not his account and it’ll show all the mentions about the cold shower.

They are really really something else.
No thank you, I’m not jealous nor narrow minded.
I am far from being as rich as them but I don’t sell my innocent’children’s life for the world to see in order to earn money.
My husband works hard for it and I take care of my children.View attachment 33771View attachment 33772

So they’re okay with cold showers as punishment are they? Minions!

Then some people decided to take it future... I thought we talked about this lads
but I know it wasn’t you guys....”
“You guys are great, it never you guys...”

He then starts talking about anna’s dead dad, and her emotions around his death 🤷‍♀️ I’m confused here are we going for the sympathy vote!?
Are we completely ignoring the cold water showers!??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Completely ignoring why people are speaking out!??
JUST focusing on the damage it’s done to their relationship with the brands and charities they work with.
Oh but they know us, they stand by us...

Unbelievable little man....

Why aren’t his PR team helping him more? I’m embarrassed by that, the video today should have been an apology video not a sympathy one.

Babies and beauty on insta has a story about it. She makes good points.
Jonathan has to realise, people concerned and commenting aren't trolls. Yes there is some among us, but just because we voice our concern for YOUR children doesn't make us trolls. That excuse is over used by vloggers and influencers when someone says anything they don't want to hear. This constant delete comments and think no one is better than you or your opinion by vloggers and influencers is their biggest downfall.
Being concerned about the welfare of children is not trolling, why can’t he understand that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 33746

This has really annoyed me. His reply is just typical deflecting. And the minions backing him. Now he's off on a rant about some random person who tried to ruin them to make it look like it's not their fault and the incident never happened. It's just crazy people who want to ruin them!
No Jonathan, people who care more about your kids than you. People's eyes have been opened. The evidence is out there. No amount of lies is going to cover your ass now. You've shown yourself to be the liar you are. Caught rapid as a 'Dub' would say J! 😉
So he knows more than a Psychology major now does he? 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
omg I just had a look, they’re like an army! The kids finally have a voice sticking up for them!

Btw search @jonathanjoly on Twitter, the words not his account and it’ll show all the mentions about the cold shower.

So they’re okay with cold showers as punishment are they? Minions!

Why aren’t his PR team helping him more? I’m embarrassed by that, the video today should have been an apology video not a sympathy one.

Being concerned about the welfare of children is not trolling, why can’t he understand that?
But no real big mum vloggers though like channel mum vloggers. They all follow the Saccones

• Sad
But no real big mum vloggers though like channel mum vloggers. They all follow the Saccones
Yes babiesandbeauty has been tweeting about it and some channel mum have been replying and liking Kerry Conway and Jorgia cook have. About time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am a nanny. They have a nanny. I'm surprised the nanny hasn't reported them. I have been on loads of safeguarding courses and it is an Ofsted requirement to report abuse. Which this is. Maybe she has? I hope she has.

They think they are protected and exempt from normal rules due to their YouTube status. It will catch up with them. You only have to look at Daddy o five who lost custody of his children after he filmed prank videos on his children 'as a joke' but it was actually abuse. I found those hard to watch. Enough people reported. They got their children taken away.

These poor poor children. I have never been a huge fan but this is just something else! How would jonathan like it if anna made him have a freezing shower because he made a mistake. The child is 2. For goodness sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
lol way to scare off their second largest target audience after children

I am a nanny. They have a nanny. I'm surprised the nanny hasn't reported them. I have been on loads of safeguarding courses and it is an Ofsted requirement to report abuse. Which this is. Maybe she has? I hope she has.

They think they are protected and exempt from normal rules due to their YouTube status. It will catch up with them. You only have to look at Daddy o five who lost custody of his children after he filmed prank videos on his children 'as a joke' but it was actually abuse. I found those hard to watch. Enough people reported. They got their children taken away.

These poor poor children. I have never been a huge fan but this is just something else! How would jonathan like it if anna made him have a freezing shower because he made a mistake. The child is 2. For goodness sake.
I don’t think they have a nanny anymore tbh

5F2B2A73-93A5-4298-9DC9-C99252CECE86.jpeg

Oh really ?
Does she have something special?
Oh yes I know, she has a massive dumb ass following yeah.and it’s pure gold.
So yeah she charity would be the looser.
He had the nerve to write it on Twitter.
Well, nothing surprises me now.

• Wow
Has anybody else contacted NSPCC? I have explained that I don’t think it needs investigating (I.e. I don’t think the children are in immediate danger) but I do want them to get the message out there that it is not acceptable behaviour at all.

These “influencers” have millions of followers who may now think that the best way of teaching a child is to basically abuse them (and no that’s not slanderous, putting a child in a cold shower when they have no idea why they are there is cruel).
Yes, I did earlier this afternoon.

They do I'm sure! There was a video a few months back where she said they'd had a nanny since they moved there and she was going travelling and that they were going to be using a new one (who is a friend of their other nanny!)

Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely awful and the fact they are denying the fact it’s cold when there is a video in 2017 of Emilia stating about cold showers to her dolls... just wow it makes you wonder if there are underlying issues of further abuse for them to be doing it in the first place! What is the likelihood of them both doing the exact same thing there is more to the story surely.

4 children in and she still doesn’t realise that toileting during the day is different to at night?

Organised motherhood sums everything up perfectly everyone needs to watch her story on Instagram especially the complete nobs that are on Anna and Jonathan’s side and can’t see a problem with this.

You only have to look at Daddy o five who lost custody of his children after he filmed prank videos on his children 'as a joke' but it was actually abuse. I found those hard to watch. Enough people reported. They got their children taken away.
Omg yes I remember this nasty daddy o five
His son was screaming and crying and they made him going crazy.
When I saw several footages I was in shock and he broke my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Watch this from roughly 5 mins 40 in. She says there.

They definitely have a nanny..there is no way they look after those kids on their own! I can't imagine Anna in a music group.

Reactions: 1
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.