SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title by @DoseofReality

Close call with @twinnytwintwin title "the dogs are finally getting a wash and Anna still thinks she's posh"

Carry on all ye who hath seen the light and smelled the bullshit (or is it Anna's cooking? Or the stench of rotting birds?) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely amazing title! Well done @DoseofReality!

Anna complaining about the homeschooling. I can't believe they did nothing for 3 weeks during their breaks. Did the kids not even read? Surely she had a lot to catch up with, she could have done an hour a day, you know, to 'keep to a routine' that she loves so much. An hour a day for Emilia is not going to cut it.

She should try to find some time in the morning, should not be too difficult.

Anna complaining about the homeschooling. I can't believe they did nothing for 3 weeks during their breaks. Did the kids not even read? Surely she had a lot to catch up with, she could have done an hour a day, you know, to 'keep to a routine' that she loves so much. An hour a day for Emilia is not going to cut it.

If Anna had actually thought ahead then she could’ve started home school in the holidays to make up for not doing enough. Then they’d have a chance of catching up to their classmates before they go back to school. No chance of it now! Poor kids.

I doubt the school will be happy they’re not doing their work, and I don’t see why they bother paying for that school when they don’t do the work they’ve paid for! It’s one of the few things they actually pay for and don’t get #gifted

Fucks sake amazing title :LOL:

Does she really get up that early every single day? Why?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh I don’t blame her trying to get away from him.. he makes my skin crawl!

Reactions: 18
I don't watch the vlogs so maybe someone who does can verify, from these snap shots it looks like mommy dearest replaced the nanny with Emilia and Eddie!! Did she really just hold a few small dogs the entire walk while the E's were forced to watch and help the littles the whole time?? Those dogs are tiny and could easily be walked by the children. Why not give the E's and Alessia the most well behaved dog and Anna or Jonathan look after Andrea? She didn't want to be bothered with chasing after her problem child so she dumped the responsibility off on the poor E's 😤 She's such a lazy twit.

20200421_173524.jpg

20200421_173534.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If Anna had actually thought ahead then she could’ve started home school in the holidays to make up for not doing enough. Then they’d have a chance of catching up to their classmates before they go back to school. No chance of it now! Poor kids.

I doubt the school will be happy they’re not doing their work, and I don’t see why they bother paying for that school when they don’t do the work they’ve paid for! It’s one of the few things they actually pay for and don’t get #gifted
Someone said previously on a thread that Emilia is getting closer to the age that their school do exams to see which children can carry on at that school (to achieve good SATs grades).

I think Anna and Johnathan might have relaxed on school learning so that Emilia (plus the other kids) can get dropped from the school since money is getting tighter for them, but this way they can blame the school (Johnathan will probably bring up his dyslexia for sympathy) and the minions will get outraged. That way Johnathan doesn’t have to pay for 4 expensive private school fees but doesn’t have to admit they’re struggling with views and income.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

theres a person on the comments said Anna is basically making it hard work for herself its a fella saying it, i think he is going to get slated...all the minions will gang up

Reactions: 11

We just have to put it down to the fact that she's a bleeping lazy selfish witch, and Jof's as thick as tit and an alcoholic, so the kids are fucked!😞

I don't watch the vlogs so maybe someone who does can verify, from these snap shots it looks like mommy dearest replaced the nanny with Emilia and Eddie!! Did she really just hold a few small dogs the entire walk while the E's were forced to watch and help the littles the whole time?? Those dogs are tiny and could easily be walked by the children. Why not give the E's and Alessia the most well behaved dog and Anna or Jonathan look after Andrea? She didn't want to be bothered with chasing after her problem child so she dumped the responsibility off on the poor E's 😤 She's such a lazy twit.

View attachment 114302

View attachment 114303
Andrea looks like that guy from Little Britain, Matt Lucas😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
We just have to put it down to the fact that she's a bleeping lazy selfish witch, and Jof's as thick as tit and an alcoholic, so the kids are fucked!😞

Andrea looks like that guy from Little Britain, Matt Lucas😂😂😂
I have said that...hes gonna look like big baby..well he is so pathetic looking ....I know hes a baby but its only what they have done to him poor chap and alleluia is typical middle child

Reactions: 8
I can't understand how the minions can think their vlogs are even remotely entertaining, it's just same tit different day!
And the kids running round in the kitchen holding their crotches to some music😮 , amazing content, not!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today's vlog, Jonathan is vacuuming the main kitchen/dining with a glass of wine. "sipping on a glass of wine while vacuuming helps, well sipping on wine doing any house chores helps". He opened a second bottle of wine last night and took a glass out so today he continues drinking that bottle. Who knows whether he opened another in today's vlog.
The kids are so scared of Anna screaming at them for being in the good room that they hid a blanket they used when they were in there. Jonathan throws it at Anna and she cries because her lipstick came off onto the blanket.

Then they're laughing about how Jonathan went to turn off the sprinkler one night and was waiting for the sprinkler to be away from him, runs down the hill, "slips and falls all the way down the hill, past the sprinkler couldn't even grab it" then put in CCTV footage of the fall, he slips about 2-3 feet down the hill the liars

Anna's night time routine, she takes her makeup off with a cleansing balm, then cleanses again with her luna3, then does some other stuff before toning with a cotton pad, and makeup still comes off her face! Girl wtf that's grotty, and the fact she doesn't care either. Also that's not a good promo for either cleanser or the luna3 (which was an ad) because it still leaves your inch thick makeup inplace
Screenshot_20200422_081147_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They are clearly desperate for views, Jonathan "slipping" down his roly poly hill was nowhere near as funny as Anna was making it out to be, in fact I swear it looked staged

Reactions: 13
Someone said previously on a thread that Emilia is getting closer to the age that their school do exams to see which children can carry on at that school (to achieve good SATs grades).

I think Anna and Johnathan might have relaxed on school learning so that Emilia (plus the other kids) can get dropped from the school since money is getting tighter for them, but this way they can blame the school (Johnathan will probably bring up his dyslexia for sympathy) and the minions will get outraged. That way Johnathan doesn’t have to pay for 4 expensive private school fees but doesn’t have to admit they’re struggling with views and income.

I doubt that very much tbh. They are not struggling for money, they may not have as much as they had before but they'll still be absolutely loaded. No way they'd take the kids out of their school.

Today's vlog, Jonathan is vacuuming the main kitchen/dining with a glass of wine. "sipping on a glass of wine while vacuuming helps, well sipping on wine doing any house chores helps". He opened a second bottle of wine last night and took a glass out so today he continues drinking that bottle. Who knows whether he opened another in today's vlog.
The kids are so scared of Anna screaming at them for being in the good room that they hid a blanket they used when they were in there. Jonathan throws it at Anna and she cries because her lipstick came off onto the blanket.
View attachment 114321
Then they're laughing about how Jonathan went to turn off the sprinkler one night and was waiting for the sprinkler to be away from him, runs down the hill, "slips and falls all the way down the hill, past the sprinkler couldn't even grab it" then put in CCTV footage of the fall, he slips about 2-3 feet down the hill the liars
View attachment 114322
Anna's night time routine, she takes her makeup off with a cleansing balm, then cleanses again with her luna3, then does some other stuff before toning with a cotton pad, and makeup still comes off her face! Girl wtf that's grotty, and the fact she doesn't care either. Also that's not a good promo for either cleanser or the luna3 (which was an ad) because it still leaves your inch thick makeup inplace
View attachment 114324
Jon-a-thin-a

Reactions: 11

They have plenty of time. More time than other parents. She just doesn't want to schedule that time with her kids or change her own completely pointless schedule of doing nothing.

She really needs to learn some time management skills. She might have read getting up at 5am helps people be productive but it's not if you spend the day wasting time, like measuring out each ingredient and putting it on it's own dish, cooking dinner to reheat it a few hours later... It's complete nonsense. Just bung it in and serve it bit like your bloody vlogs.

To think she's the daughter of a esteemed professor and teaching assistant with multiple degrees...

She should watch some life with beans videos, they have 6 kids, 3 of them triplets and they homeschool them. Or maybe Dr Phil can do a special time management and homeschooling show.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.