SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @DoseofReality for the title, sorry it had to be edited for length.

Full title: Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, better sober up fast coz his wife is on the brink.

Reactions: 15
Anna made the dogs birthday cupcakes, but they look absolutely no different to the cupcakes she makes the humans, we didn't get a close up but it looks like vom in a pumpkin shaped tin
Screenshot_20200404_080723_com.instagram.android.jpg

She went on for ages about the tin, "I got it for, obviously Halloween a few years ago, used it once and then used it for Sinas birthday November 2nd and ever since then I've just used it for the dogs, I don't make human food in it, in fact I don't think I've ever made a human muffin or cupcake in this tin" You literally said you used it for Halloween the first year you got it how daft can you be.
She also says that the dogs totally know she's baking for them and they're all crowded around the tin, but she gave them a taste of the raw batter so what do you expect.
Screenshot_20200404_080736_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also she said its going to replace their meal, they get fed twice a day so they might get it for breakfast, but one muffin doesn't look like it's the equivalent of their usual bowls of food (which for those small dogs being fed that much dry food soaked in boiling water twice a day might be too much)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This is only 3 of the 5 hefty cloves of garlic she used in the meatloaf, but only used half of a red capsicum, green capsicum, and one zucchini, ratios seem all out to me
Screenshot_20200404_082132_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Someone called this room a slaughter room and I cannot unsee it, shout out to that person! The cages do not help the vibe.
Screenshot_20200404_082311_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

The house is falling apart, how are they proud to live in that place, it looks like a dumping ground
Screenshot_20200404_082339_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

And finally Anna's meatloaf, Anna can only cook slop, and this furthers that. Is meatloaf not meant to be done in a tin? Jamie Oliver cooks his in a tin because that's the recipe my family uses
Screenshot_20200404_082458_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Had to Google capsicum, that's a lot of garlic for a meatloaf that size.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anna made the dogs birthday cupcakes, but they look absolutely no different to the cupcakes she makes the humans, we didn't get a close up but it looks like vom in a pumpkin shaped tin
View attachment 103540
She went on for ages about the tin, "I got it for, obviously Halloween a few years ago, used it once and then used it for Sinas birthday November 2nd and ever since then I've just used it for the dogs, I don't make human food in it, in fact I don't think I've ever made a human muffin or cupcake in this tin" You literally said you used it for Halloween the first year you got it how daft can you be.
She also says that the dogs totally know she's baking for them and they're all crowded around the tin, but she gave them a taste of the raw batter so what do you expect.
View attachment 103541
Also she said its going to replace their meal, they get fed twice a day so they might get it for breakfast, but one muffin doesn't look like it's the equivalent of their usual bowls of food (which for those small dogs being fed that much dry food soaked in boiling water twice a day might be too much)
The world is in chaos, people trying to home school their kids, work, look after relatives and she's faffing around in the kitchen dressed for a night out, full name up and hair, baking for the dogs. She's on her own, kids are not helping her so where are they. She hasn't done a tap of school work with the kids since they broke up. What is going on in that house?

The world is in chaos, people trying to home school their kids, work, look after relatives and she's faffing around in the kitchen dressed for a night out, full make up and hair, baking for the dogs. She's on her own, kids are not helping her so where are they. She hasn't done a tap of school work with the kids since they broke up. What is going on in that house?

This is only 3 of the 5 hefty cloves of garlic she used in the meatloaf, but only used half of a red capsicum, green capsicum, and one zucchini, ratios seem all out to me
View attachment 103552
Someone called this room a slaughter room and I cannot unsee it, shout out to that person! The cages do not help the vibe.
View attachment 103554
The house is falling apart, how are they proud to live in that place, it looks like a dumping ground
View attachment 103555
And finally Anna's meatloaf, Anna can only cook slop, and this furthers that. Is meatloaf not meant to be done in a tin? Jamie Oliver cooks his in a tin because that's the recipe my family uses
View attachment 103556
Look at Jof's great job of coving in the " slaughterhouse " ! For a start you don't put giving above tiles, and the covin g is too bleeping short , it doesn't go all round😂😂😂
that house is fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you hear gnome talking about selling the house and getting the house they really want at some point? That house not good enough for them? What do they want?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The few miles radius around them has some stunning properties sitting on the market, they would need to have it at show home quality to stand a chance.

Reactions: 11
Capsicum ? zucchini ?
Capsicum is the same as a bell pepper I believe, and zucchini is courgette I think, sorry!
Why are vegetables named different things overseas??

Did you hear gnome talking about selling the house and getting the house they really want at some point? That house not good enough for them? What do they want?
I mustve missed that, but they will never be able to sell their current house, its a literal tip

Be a Disney castle seeing as they are now both Disney obsessed they are less king n Queen more like Cinderella's ugly sisters 😡

Havent watched scumanna or jonnyshining for a few wks... Just watched her on stories.sig... I have too many words. Put your vanity and tits away, the moaning about cleaning... NORMAL for mothers every day. Scumlazy... Imagine you work in a hospital... You do a long , physically and emotionally draining shift, beyond anything imaginable, you come home and still have to be a parent ... Cook clean etc. Get your self indulgent, lazy botoxed head out of your arse. Rant over!!😆😠😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Why does Anna lay in a children’s size bed at story time for Alessia and Emilia? Hello! She takes up the entire bed, this is Alessia and Emilia’s story time, Anna should be outside of the bed reading the story 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor Alessia why is she always excluded and then Anna gives her that mean look like she is a menace when Alessia wants to be in the bed.How does no one in their comment section call her and Jonathan out about so many wrong actions they do. The amount of sucking up the minions do instead of calling out the well being of their children is so sad.🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does Anna lay in a children’s size bed at story time for Alessia and Emilia? Hello! She takes up the entire bed, this is Alessia and Emilia’s story time, Anna should be outside of the bed reading the story 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor Alessia why is she always excluded and then Anna gives her that mean look like she is a menace when Alessia wants to be in the bed.How does no one in their comment section call her and Jonathan out about so many wrong actions they do. The amount of sucking up the minions do instead of calling out the well being of their children is so sad.🙁
Most of the time she's fully tucked in... Or they could sit on a chair/couch, they've got dozens in that house that would suit, but no, they all pile into Emilias bed for the vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks like the stress eating and nightly boozing is catching up to J. He's looking more and more like a potato every day. 🥔😂

20200404_011508.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This is going to be the new version of the pregnancy click baits seeing how he can no longer use that now. The way he casually mentioned it in the vlog is all part of his next ‘storyline’ I feel.

Reactions: 9
How do sheets get this destroyed in a matter of 12 hours?? I know if I don't make my bed one day the second day it looks a bit more like this, but still never that bad
Screenshot_20200404_204830_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.