SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, so he bought more grass after he let the grass he bought last Summer just rot away?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He should just have little bonfires with his money. It would be less work and accomplish the same thing.
It would’ve been cheaper to have just paid a professional to do it from the start than to waste so much money trying to bodge it himself to show off his building/landscaping skills and “save”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would’ve been cheaper to have just paid a professional to do it from the start than to waste so much money trying to bodge it himself to show off his building/landscaping skills and “save”
Could he not just sow grass? I guess he wouldn’t get the instant gratification he clearly needs that way. It just seems soooo lazy

Reactions: 16
View attachment 99569

Ok this gave me a chuckle and a face palm all at the same time.

Because this super fans delusional leader Anna insists on lying all the time claiming Eddie to be so olive skinned (he's clearly not) the poor girl in a attempt to stick to this narrative and please Anna's delusions actually changed Eddie's entire race to make him look tan!! 🤦‍♀️
It's a very sweet gesture and if he looked his actual race in the drawing he would probably have really liked it. I actually feel bad for whoever drew this bc A + J would never appreciate the gesture instead would probably mock it bc he looks like a different race.
The artist might not have an appropriate grey colour?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Could he not just sow grass? I guess he wouldn’t get the instant gratification he clearly needs that way. It just seems soooo lazy
He must have ordered it before gatherings were no longer allowed, he wanted a 'roly poly hill' for the birthdays coming up.

Reactions: 4
He must have ordered it before gatherings were no longer allowed, he wanted a 'roly poly hill' for the birthdays coming up.
Is it just me or does it seem kind of steep for that? It seems more like a roly zoomy hurty hill to me. Maybe my perception of it's incline is just off though. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or does it seem kind of steep for that? It seems more like a roly zoomy hurty hill to me. Maybe my perception of it's incline is just off though. 🤷‍♀️
Far too steep, an accident waiting to happen. Kids running down it, twisted ankles, those tractors going down it! But what's new with this gobshite

Reactions: 14
Has he mentioned all the kids and Anna not being well / should they be tested anymore since his insta yesterday? If he was seriously thinking of testing, they must have been quite bad but lo and behold not another word about it - what a truly dispicable person he is. I think he shud be taken off YouTube for unacceptable behaviour.
And let's renovate our mansion again while people are dying, NHS staff are totally stretched and in danger and families are living apart. My hate for these two knows no bounds. I think I'll have to stop watching it I'll self combust with annoyance.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How is he getting sod delivered? I thought all nonessential businesses are closed?

Not a peep. I think him talking about doing it was having to control the narrative. To explain he was not click-baiting or exploiting the virus. He can't just say "sorry, I was wrong to do that"

Has he mentioned all the kids and Anna not being well / should they be tested anymore since his insta yesterday? If he was seriously thinking of testing, they must have been quite bad but lo and behold not another word about it - what a truly dispicable person he is. I think he shud be taken off YouTube for unacceptable behaviour.
And let's renovate our mansion again while people are dying, NHS staff are totally stretched and in danger and families are living apart. My hate for these two knows no bounds. I think I'll have to stop watching it I'll self combust with annoyance.
It took my response to this, and put it on my thread. Weird.

Reactions: 4
How is he getting sod delivered? I thought all nonessential businesses are closed?

Not a peep. I think him talking about doing it was having to control the narrative. To explain he was not click-baiting or exploiting the virus. He can't just say "sorry, I was wrong to do that"

It took my response to this, and put it on my thread. Weird.
Sorry?

That's right, Anna you set the bar really low for home schooling and parenting in general. You prioritised having a live-in nanny and a full nights sleep over your older kids having their own rooms in the mansion they paid for with their privacy and safety. They don't even have desks in their rooms to do their homework!
But of course, Anna had the time to organise and label their homework, but not to actually do something with the kids...

And for Jonathan's 'it's corona time!' joke... I can't.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This is a quote from Boris Johnson: (Delivering sd (grass) is not vital.

"People will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes," he added, listing four reasons for which citizens can go outside; shopping for basic necessities, doing one form of exercise a day, providing medical services, or going to work if it is absolutely vital.

Reactions: 8
This is a quote from Boris Johnson: (Delivering sd (grass) is not vital.

"People will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes," he added, listing four reasons for which citizens can go outside; shopping for basic necessities, doing one form of exercise a day, providing medical services, or going to work if it is absolutely vital.
Not many people seem to be sticking to that.

Reactions: 2
We all know Jof, Jack of all Trades, Master of None😂😂 Hope he continues to duck up that house and garden !

But nobody comes to their birthdays , I've only ever seen a couple of kids at any of their parties, except the ones they had at venues, when all the pretend friends came!

Reactions: 10
Yes it's an insanely steep hill, not roly poly safe at all, and the grass laying looks dreadful. Every chance it will die due to neglect over the next couple of weeks
Screenshot_20200326_115153_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200326_115223_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200326_115208_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 6
I don't think there will ever be a situation where he would apologize. He was forced to give a half-assed, passive-aggressive sorry for the rape "joke"
And even to this day he blames Anna, saying she told him to keep it in as he thought he should edit it out. You definitely didn't think that Jon boi because you said the words in the first place and you think everything that you say is gospel.

Funny how they're both spending as little time as possible with the kids. Starting more work on the garden. They wouldn't even know if they had a cough. None of them are bad enough to be tested and would only be told to isolate as they are doing anyway. Or maybe the cough is from allergies with all that grass he'll be tramping about. Not entirely convinced the nanny is there either.

Caught a tiny glimpse of today's vlog. Kids in pyjamas and he makes them put on coats and school hats (no blurring of logo, never does anymore) but no shoes and puts them in the car to pretend to do the school run. Can see how easily Alessia could bruise the way they're manhandled into playing along and without thought of what they could bump into. Remember back in the day when he pushed Eduardo over so he could beat him in a running race on concrete path at their old house?

Yes it's an insanely steep hill, not roly poly safe at all, and the grass laying looks dreadful. Every chance it will die due to neglect over the next couple of weeks
View attachment 99821View attachment 99823View attachment 99824
That's a sledging or gator accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 11
now these two workshy shits have so many horrid opinions all trying to pour them on us-anna making silly dances and thinking she is cool she always look so same day night date night going out same lip same hair same look...odd eyeliner tight jeans sorry if this is allowed but shes no supermodel and so thinks it...jon boi hes a horrid 666 man with little parenting skills...he's odd he's no good with kids he's hyper hes not calm they wind the kids up and expect them to calm down...oh dear im exhausted just thinking about she looks like the mum out of Matilda he looks like the dad what a bright future these kids have-not

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
His speech at the end of today’s vlog about showing “responsibility” with the current pandemic and his “influencer” status... I could write an essay on how problematic it was!

1) five minutes talking about how he’s basically a celebrity, but is too humble to use that term. He’s above A list guys.

2) RESPONSIBILITY?! Says the man who, less than 24 hours ago, had an Ad suspended for clickbaiting the pandemic?!

3) anyone feel like the “people travelling round the world” was a subtle dig at the Inghams?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.