SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, on Anna's instagram she starts off by saying "this is not an ad", and then proceeds to tell us that a company have gifted her a product, she tells us about the product and that they've got some products to giveaway to her viewers...

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Did Anna really just say she tries to be positive and see the best in things. She could’ve fooled me the way she treats her children and Jon most of the time omg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did Anna really just say she tries to be positive and see the best in things. She could’ve fooled me the way she treats her children and Jon most of the time omg
It's hard when you're fighting two personalities in one body sometimes. She doesn't know which persona she is from one minute to the next. No wonder she's exhausted by 6pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"It's keeping me from being my normal upbeat, happy self" Wait, what now??

'Obviously, this is my grandparent... probably the grandparent that I am closest to'. Whenever we've seen her with her Oma I always thought it was so akward to see how distant she is from her, so cold towards her. If this is what 'closest' is, what kind of relationship did she have with the others?

She then says that her Oma is very stubborn and opinionated and that they're soooo different... umm.. yeah that does not sound like you at all, Anna...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope it's because the vitamin company was contacted and made aware that gross duck was trying to use a global pandemic for clickbait. Of course he still had to use a picture of Anna looking sick on the thumbnail. Gotta trick those stupid minions into clicking the video.

Someone on the other board shared these hilarious pics of Jotato! If I rmbr correctly this was an #ad he did for a BBQ sauce?
He looked like a small child next to those men! He definitely has a toddler body and stuffers from a severe case of short man syndrome 🤣 He rents all those expensive cars because he feels so bad about his tiny penis!!!!

Figured we could all use a little laughter right now.

View attachment 99253
It looks like his head has been photocopied into a kids body😂😂😂😂😂

J asking because they have private health insurance and kids/Anna coughing should they all go and get checked for virus. For one thing you are not all supposed to go out to get tested just because you think you may have it. Come on guys everyone jump in ferrari and we will go get tests done :unsure:
bleeping boastful sad bastard, asking his audience of tweens for advice on this terrible pandemic, it's all me,me,me! Who the duck does he think he is , as if it's so simple to just go get tests done!
And today's vlog all to get the views up, Sick fucks, , that witch was taking the piss out of her Oma for having dementia, now she wants all their dumbass minions to feel sorry for her!
I'm starting to believe that they would kill one of their dogs or kids just for the views and £££££!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
All I see is a big giant hand & wrist. Before someone says it's weight gain...no it isn't. Them hands & especially those wrists have always been BIG!
PhotoCollage_20200324_193531462-01.jpeg

Sorry, forgot this...

From over the weekend when Anna instastoried A2 feeding himself pasta. BTW, the mess is disgusting. This mess is easier than feeding the child!?!?

Anyway, we all know she can't post a thing without a filter, but c'mon! Any self respecting Italian knows tomato sauce stains & it's not like the photo on the left, but more like the 1 on the right. Think we were trying to tone that carrot top & fair (almost see through) skin on that kid.

PhotoCollage_20200324_194813124-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
All I see is a big giant hand & wrist. Before someone says it's weight gain...no it isn't. Them hands & especially those wrists have always been BIG!
View attachment 99492

Sorry, forgot this...

From over the weekend when Anna instastoried A2 feeding himself pasta. BTW, the mess is disgusting. This mess is easier than feeding the child!?!?

Anyway, we all know she can't post a thing without a filter, but c'mon! Any self respecting Italian knows tomato sauce stains & it's not like the photo on the left, but more like the 1 on the right. Think we were trying to tone that carrot top & fair (almost see through) skin on that kid.

View attachment 99495
I don’t ever like to defend them, I can’t stand them, I think they are vile human beings and awful excuses for parents.
However, I don’t see what is wrong with letting Andrea feed himself even if it makes a mess. It’s stimulating him for once and it was always fun to do with my kids, they’re easy to put in a bath afterwards, I was just happy that they enjoyed eating.

View attachment 99492

Sorry, forgot this...

View attachment 99495
Nothing wrong with letting this child feed himself. And so what if he has red hair and pale skin? I can't stand Anna and J but these mean comments about children are disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with letting this child feed himself. And so what if he has red hair and pale skin? I can't stand Anna and J but these mean comments about children are disgusting.
No one was being mean to the child but it's mother filtering the video to make the child's hair look less orange.

Are we not reading the same thread here that on an almost daily basis someone mentions how Anna has an pathological need to reference her & her children's aesthetics? I was merely showcasing said mother's addiction to "fix" every visual with a filter.

And the baby feeding himself...there isn't anything wrong with that, but their home. No one is doubting they don't put him in a bath straight away, but we've all seen them out & about with their children, quarterly, & they allow the children to make messes everywhere they go. When they are in restaurants, which I know is infrequent, they treat the restaurant as if they're home meaning the child would be covered in tomato sauce in the same fashion & there isn't a bath in the restaurant. There is no reason that a child must be completely covered in their food after every meal because letting the child feed themselves is stimulating.

Reactions: 9
No one was being mean to the child but it's mother filtering the video to make the child's hair look less orange.

Are we not reading the same thread here that on an almost daily basis someone mentions how Anna has an pathological need to reference her & her children's aesthetics? I was merely showcasing said mother's addiction to "fix" every visual with a filter.

And the baby feeding himself...there isn't anything wrong with that, but their home. No one is doubting they don't put him in a bath straight away, but we've all seen them out & about with their children, quarterly, & they allow the children to make messes everywhere they go. When they are in restaurants, which I know is infrequent, they treat the restaurant as if they're home meaning the child would be covered in tomato sauce in the same fashion & there isn't a bath in the restaurant. There is no reason that a child must be completely covered in their food after every meal because letting the child feed themselves is stimulating.
And we know for a fact they aren’t letting Andrea feed himself to be stimulating, but out of their own laziness to do it themselves.

Reactions: 11
I don’t ever like to defend them, I can’t stand them, I think they are vile human beings and awful excuses for parents.
However, I don’t see what is wrong with letting Andrea feed himself even if it makes a mess. It’s stimulating him for once and it was always fun to do with my kids, they’re easy to put in a bath afterwards, I was just happy that they enjoyed eating.
I agree. He really should be feeding himself at this stage. What’s a bit of mess.

Reactions: 6
Finally managed to view some stories. Nice of Anna to share with the world where Alessia does ballet 🤦‍♀️. And really duck you Jonathan with those stories. We use the NHS for the kids because it is handy and stuff.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not trying to downplay Anna’s emotional reaction to her Nan possibly dying but I can’t even get home to see my family at the moment. I am a New Zealand citizen but living in the UK. There’s no flights to New Zealand anymore so I can’t even get to my family if I wanted to. I’m scared and I wish I was with them. I just really couldn’t sympathise with that woe is me speech

• Sad
Jonathan: 'The kids (I'm constantly in their faces) are all coughing [Alessia definitely didn't cough once during yesterday's ballett...], and Anna (she's my wife, but don't worry, no close contact there) has a headache and sore throat, I think we should all do a Covid-19 test!'

-Next day: *annoyed* 'The guy left everything outside, because they have a no-contact delivery policy'
🤦‍♀️

It's in line with when he wore bike gloves to go into London so he wouldn't have to touch anything, then holding said gloves in his hands, playing with them (outside out) while acting like he's so clever to have worn gloves...

• Angry
Not trying to downplay Anna’s emotional reaction to her Nan possibly dying but I can’t even get home to see my family at the moment. I am a New Zealand citizen but living in the UK. There’s no flights to New Zealand anymore so I can’t even get to my family if I wanted to. I’m scared and I wish I was with them. I just really couldn’t sympathise with that woe is me speech
Anna only cares about Anna. Getting her nails done and her fanny waxed!

How often does she even bother with her granny probably just a flying visit when they go back if she bothers to visit at all. Her attitude to when jonos mums partner dying was pathetic, stomped about Scotland with a face like a slapped arse! Then when they went up to the funeral it was all a jolly good time, away for a holiday prancing in front of a mirror doing selfies and clickbaiting about forgetting to take her bloody pill and being pregnant!!! Oh she didn’t forget she just took it a few hrs late which is allowed on the pill she was on. Now she’s put on a couple of stone not happy people asking if she’s is pregnant.

The woman hasn’t a sympathetic bone in her body!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Can’t even hate watch the vlogs anymore. Nothing is sacred, everything can be used for likes and views.... they are the scum of the earth. I truly hope one day those children turn around and tell their parents they want nothing to do with them, and they can rot in their grey mausoleum in separate wings. Soon those kids will realise that thousands of people have seen them being born, being potty trained every minutiae of their youth, and despise their money grabbing parents for doing all of that when they weren’t able to consent to a second of it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree, but chances are the kids will grow up just as lazy and money grabbing as their parents. They have no family around and live a very isolated, almost cult-like life with no one around allowed to give them a reality check in real life or in form of comments, they only surround themselves with people that are financially depending on them. Unless the school manages to instil some work ethics and morals, those kids will become the same vacuous, entitled bullies Anna and Jonathan are.

And is it me or did Jonathan try to make the thumbnail look like Anna is in a hospital with a gown on? Well, he got over 140k views, so it worked I guess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200324-091025_Twitter.jpg

Ok this gave me a chuckle and a face palm all at the same time.

Because this super fans delusional leader Anna insists on lying all the time claiming Eddie to be so olive skinned (he's clearly not) the poor girl in a attempt to stick to this narrative and please Anna's delusions actually changed Eddie's entire race to make him look tan!! 🤦‍♀️
It's a very sweet gesture and if he looked his actual race in the drawing he would probably have really liked it. I actually feel bad for whoever drew this bc A + J would never appreciate the gesture instead would probably mock it bc he looks like a different race.

• Wow
And we know for a fact they aren’t letting Andrea feed himself to be stimulating, but out of their own laziness to do it themselves.
This. He has been feeding himself for quite some time now and she doesn't even bother to sit with him and make sure he actually eat. It's almost surprising he's still in the chair closest to her, so when they do eat at the same time (take aways like he's been having since he was a baby, Wagamama's put through the blender) he is right there, unlike Alessia, who sits furthest away from her even when it's just the three of them.

Reactions: 14
Watch all that grass hes doing die, he hasn't a clue. He doesn't seem too worried today about all his kids coughing etc. He shut up fairly quickly about that didn't he? Who is home schooling the kids btw, no way is Anna in the house with four of them alone. Also why will she do without her nail and fanny waxing appointments?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.