SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so shocked at how Andy landed in that water face down & didn’t budge. I was even more shocked that celebrity dad of the year didn’t seem too bothered. Anna no doubt was in bed on her phone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have never in my 18 years teaching swimming seen a child face plant into the water like that. The norm is to either lift head instinctively or tuck knees up jumping and attempt to stand asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I have never in my 18 years teaching swimming seen a child face plant into the water like that. The norm is to either lift head instinctively or tuck knees up jumping and attempt to stand asap.
It was so scary! He did the same into the jacuzzi too at one point... and now he’s talking about building a pool at the house? The child got into the kitchen table not once but twice so that shows how much attention the parents pay to him; they’d have to watch him like a hawk, what happens when the nanny isn’t there to help him?

Reactions: 13
So what will his big announcement be? We're broke and need more money to keep up our lavish lifestyle so Anna's bringing back her snore fest channel and I'm filming the kids double now to upload everyday.

If Anna does bring back her channel I can't imagine what her content will be. It can't be anything to do with motherhood as she pays the nanny to raise her kids. She would have to have some giant balls to upload any fashion content considering her horrible fashion sense. Her hair and makeup has been the exact same for 10 yrs. All her cooking is straight from a cookbook recipe. Unless it was about sitting on your ass all day obsessing over Dr. Phil it will all be fake and scripted. Maybe she'll milk her ED for the millionth time.

Reactions: 22
So what will his big announcement be? We're broke and need more money to keep up our lavish lifestyle so Anna's bringing back her snore fest channel and I'm filming the kids double now to upload everyday.

If Anna does bring back her channel I can't imagine what her content will be. It can't be anything to do with motherhood as she pays the nanny to raise her kids. She would have to have some giant balls to upload any fashion content considering her horrible fashion sense. Her hair and makeup has been the exact same for 10 yrs. All her cooking is straight from a cookbook recipe. Unless it was about sitting on your ass all day obsessing over Dr. Phil it will all be fake and scripted. Maybe she'll milk her ED for the millionth time.
I reckon it will be Anna bringing back her channel. She can't do pregnancy updates or WIAWs anymore so who knows what her content will be. Whatever is it though, it'll be crap, and also might be ditched again in 3 weeks because it's all too hard for Anna to work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When is that event that she's meant to speak at? Maybe she'll revamp her channel just for that occasion, or maybe they've asked her to have some content there in case people look for her? Looks bad if she hasn't uploaded in ages on her own channel and just do some cooking segments on their family channel.

When is that event that she's meant to speak at? Maybe she'll revamp her channel just for that occasion, or maybe they've asked her to have some content there in case people look for her? Looks bad if she hasn't uploaded in ages on her own channel and just do some cooking segments on their family channel.
Just checked. Last upload was 1 Feb 2019!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her content will be interviewing her kids then working out she knows nothing about her kids.

• Sad
On Jonathan insta stories andrea was at gymnastics. Jon was filming and somebody was holding Andrea's hands. The hands were not Anna's. Must be the nanny. Why cant the nanny film and Jonathan can bond with his son. Makes me sad.

Also just a comparison. I dont know if you've heard of Joe wicks but he has a little girl indie. Indie is about 2 weeks older than andrea and she is much further advanced in her development. She speaks a few words and is clearly so much more aware and alert than andrea. Poor little boy. I've never see indie stare blankly into the camera like Andrea does or just wander around aimlessly like andrea. I'm not a fan of Joe as he is a knob and is dangerously restrictive with indies food. But the difference between indie and Andrea is surprising.

Him flopping into the pool was just weird. Thank God the nanny was there. Jon didn't even move a muscle. Hes always like that though. The kids fall or something and he just keeps filming not moving toward them at all. He just wants a viral video. That's probably what he thought that clip of Andrea belly flopping into the pool would do.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He didn't move a muscle because he had been encouraging Andrea to do it and was proud that he did it from the side of the pool. Before he had encouraged him to do it from the last step of the pool. He thinks it's 'sooooo coooooolll' that Andrea isn't afraid of water like the others, but forgetting that there's a difference between not being afraid and putting your son in dangerous situations, floaties or not. He is not capable of turning over in the water yet, so they should never have encouraged him to do this.

This makes me more worried for summer, when they'll have pools out in the garden and you know he will not be supervising all the time. Even when he is there, he'll be too busy filming to see what's actually happening. And Anna will be nowhere near the kids.

Her content will be interviewing her kids then working out she knows nothing about her kids.
I always loved her monthly/yearly updates with the kids. She had no clue about them. I know in later ones she would 'interview' them, but from her reactions you could tell that she had no idea about their likes and dislikes etc. I'm sure the nanny would know all the answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I always loved her monthly/yearly updates with the kids. She had no clue about them. I know in later ones she would 'interview' them, but from her reactions you could tell that she had no idea about their likes and dislikes etc. I'm sure the nanny would know all the answers.
Honestly the only reason I watched them was seeing her confused faces and openly admitting she didn't know what her kids liked. Emilia had to go into great description about Kale crisps (kid didn't know the name of what she's being fed) for Anna to even know what she's fed her kids.

Reactions: 11
Their news will be Anal is coming back with a cooking channel. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Showing us all how to over line your lips with a crayon to look like a baboon.
And spending as much time away from her little darlings as possible. The breastfeeding excuse is gone now, so she has to use something that makes her look busy and not able to care for her children.
Another milestone for Andrea going to gymnastics, but of course mother dearest is no where to be seen!!

• Wow
Lets see how relevant her cooking channel is, that area has evolved so much since her cupcake series. Im being encouraged by family to do my own cooking channel and i am currently testing out recipes to see if i can do it while keeping with my ideal standards. Obviously I use a cookbook for the core recipe but the amount of tweaking to get it right for me i underestimated it.

Reactions: 8
Her last video was an absolute cringe fest. She literally complained about how much of a burden having so much money and so many kids is. "I just wish I didn't have any responsibilities" is an actual quote from the video. Unless she films herself going off to a treatment center for a few months I won't be interested in watching this miserable train wreck of a woman.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
When I see those clips on instagram unless I hear the parents or see them in the video I assume it’s the nanny taking the photo / clip. I imagine both parents were at home and the photo at gymnastics was taken by the nanny - either as requested from Jonathan so he could share it on instagram or because she sent it to them so they could see what he had been up to and he couldn’t resist sharing it to prove that Andrea does get taken out in the week - although coincidentally his gymnastics probably started when the nanny started..! I wonder whose idea it was to take him out 🙄 thank goodness for the nanny!

• Wow
Then you musn’t have worked with young children. That’s why so many young children drown, when their face is in the water, they don’t have the reflex to move. I’m a lifeguard during summer and I’ve seen a fair amount of young children, usually under the age of two fall in the water like that, that’s exactly why they have to be watched very carefully, they don’t move or make noise when they drown.

• Sad
Clearly i have a good team, children learn to jump in and we dont allow unassisted jumps until we have seen the child jump semi assisted. Private set up, I would never work in a leisure centre.

Reactions: 5
Bets on how long Anna's cooking channel will last? Running a successful cooking channel is done by experienced chefs who experiment with recipes and know about food, not housewives following a cookbook down to a t. Do you reckon Jono will make her bring out a cookbook? She'd have to have it ghostwritten though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I guess she can't really turn up to a women in business event without being a woman in business. Embarrassing enough already. She thinks it's going to be like one of the kids birthday parties 😂.

Anna has made so many dodgy revelations on her channel, such as the giving the children a smack on the hand as discipline and how it was her who talked openly to the camera about the cold showers albeit on the main vlog, so I say go ahead, keep talking til you land yourself in hot or cold water.

As for the kitchen. I thought Anna loved how it is because she gets to walk around it really slowly and spend all day in there so she looks really busy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.