SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one minute the end of today’s video that Jonathan claims Anna’s camera died. My belief that he didn’t like what Anna said because she is as clueless as a brick and would probably say something dumb, so he lies to his viewers and overtakes her conversation and spews his philosophy. He is so fake.🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes it's an insanely steep hill, not roly poly safe at all, and the grass laying looks dreadful. Every chance it will die due to neglect over the next couple of weeks
View attachment 99821View attachment 99823View attachment 99824
That garden looks like a dogs breakfast😂😂😂

Just watched Anna’s Instagram stories and Anna explains her thoughts about home schooling and Jonathan interrupts her and said he showed her today’s video her talking about that and then Jonathan says Alessia interrupted Anna when he said in today’s video that Anna’s camera battery ran out. He is such a liar. Can’t keep up with his own bullshit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200326-090706_Instagram.jpg

5 big pallets loaded to the max with sod left on the pavement outside their house because of social distancing rules. Didn't think that one through did you, Jon boi? What am I saying of course he didn't, never does. Does make me laugh at thought of him having to shift all that. What's the betting there'll still be loaded pallets on the pavement in a few months.

I don’t believe for one minute the end of today’s video that Jonathan claims Anna’s camera died. My belief that he didn’t like what Anna said because she is as clueless as a brick and would probably say something dumb, so he lies to his viewers and overtakes her conversation and spews his philosophy. He is so fake.🤦🏻‍♀️

That garden looks like a dogs breakfast😂😂😂

Just watched Anna’s Instagram stories and Anna explains her thoughts about home schooling and Jonathan interrupts her and said he showed her today’s video her talking about that and then Jonathan says Alessia interrupted Anna when he said in today’s video that Anna’s camera battery ran out. He is such a liar. Can’t keep up with his own bullshit!
Jonathan Gaslighting Joly The Holy Shepherd

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth is Jonathan doing with the garden? He keeps going on about putting turf down and doing this and that for the kids, but are they ever going to get to play in the garden? Or will he just be doing it up every week? Now is the perfect time for the kids to play in the garden because they have to stay home for a few weeks and the weather is actually pretty nice. And yet again they can’t because Jono has decided to dig it all up again. It’s nice to want to make the garden good for the kids but there’s a point where you’ve got to step back and say you’ve done enough, and actually let them enjoy it. Or just let them play in a different part of their garden while he’s doing up one part. They won’t care about anything fancy. Just get them a few garden toys and let them be happy

Reactions: 17
What on earth is Jonathan doing with the garden? He keeps going on about putting turf down and doing this and that for the kids, but are they ever going to get to play in the garden? Or will he just be doing it up every week? Now is the perfect time for the kids to play in the garden because they have to stay home for a few weeks and the weather is actually pretty nice. And yet again they can’t because Jono has decided to dig it all up again. It’s nice to want to make the garden good for the kids but there’s a point where you’ve got to step back and say you’ve done enough, and actually let them enjoy it. Or just let them play in a different part of their garden while he’s doing up one part. They won’t care about anything fancy. Just get them a few garden toys and let them be happy
I honestly dont understand why they dont have a play structure in their garden at all. With a garden that big youd think they would have a swing set and a climbing frame. Poor kids.

Reactions: 23
Did he think the rules didn't apply to him or what? Hope he's having fun moving it all

Reactions: 11
Jonathan talking about tidying up 'I am taking this opportunity...' What opportunity? Nothing has changed for you other than the kids being home.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That new sod will be dried up and dead within 2-3 weeks I guarantee it!
There is no way that lazy slob will water it 3-5 times a day daily. Look how his laziness and stupidity let all 50+ of those bushes die in their pots. Those dead bushes are all lined up down by the building in the garden dead. He's too lazy to even pull them out of the pots and toss them all out. I'm actually shocked those ugly pencil trees he planted are still alive. Too bad because they look so dumb.
He has destroyed that garden bc his big ego had him thinking he's a landscape designer.

Screenshot_20200326-100824_Google.jpg

Reactions: 16
That new sod will be dried up and dead within 2-3 weeks I guarantee it!
There is no way that lazy slob will water it 3-5 times a day daily. Look how his laziness and stupidity let all 50+ of those bushes die in their pots. Those dead bushes are all lined up down by the building in the garden dead. He's too lazy to even pull them out of the pots and toss them all out. I'm actually shocked those ugly pencil trees he planted are still alive. Too bad because they look so dumb.
He has destroyed that garden bc his big ego had him thinking he's a landscape designer.

View attachment 99988
You're also not supposed to walk on it to let it bed in. Kids walking all over it. Hate to see people so dumb and thick making so much money.

Did he think the rules didn't apply to him or what? Hope he's having fun moving it all
Course rules don't apply to him, he's jonathin saccone joly, celebrity, don't you know

• Angry
Reactions: 21
By no means am I a landscaper or gardener & definitely don't have a green thumb, but isn't the ground/soil the sod lays on supposed to be aerated or loosened before the sod is put down? He did none of that. Removing rocks, wood & whatnot isn't the same.

My friends husband has a turf business. I’ve seen the before during and afters and it looks seamless. You can’t tell it’s turf.
He is doing it all wrong! Your not meant to walk over it.and the ground is meant to be flat and clear of and rocks etc He will kill it!

• Haha
Of course he'll kill it. He does not know how to look after anything. Not his dogs, not his kids, not his wife, not his garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know Jon likes to think of himself as a handyman but he’s clearly not a landscaper. The least he could do it get a professional in (obvs when the quarantine is over) to advise him on how to do things, and then do it himself with the proper advice. Then he could still feel good about doing the labour, without destroying his garden.

Reactions: 10
But he can't handle authority. He does not ask advice, he asks Youtube. He would never let anyone tell him not to go ahead with a certain plan, it's why he had to actually walk away from the conversation they had with the interior designer who said it would take until Christmas for them to be ready to move in. And she was right. In fact, she was even optimistic, as the bathrooms are still not done.

He would never be able to get a landscaper in and advice him. He'd be fuming if anyone told him how to look after the sods or that the hill is too steep for the kids to safely play on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
WTAF She's walking around, then going 'Oh hi' into the downstairs loo where ANDREA, you know, their 18 month old!!, is stading on top of the bin, up agaist the sink, with a toothbrush in his mouth. All on his own, nobody even close to him. WTAF??

The kids are having a good time being homeschooled, probably because they're spending a lot more time with their mum. How sad that it had to take something like this.

By no means am I a landscaper or gardener & definitely don't have a green thumb, but isn't the ground/soil the sod lays on supposed to be aerated or loosened before the sod is put down? He did none of that. Removing rocks, wood & whatnot isn't the same.
He raked it a little , but with the ground being so hard I doubt that did anything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Three tables and 10,000 plastics balls as a failed project he was working on that didn't work out?? I can only imagine what stupid idea he had for that one.
Calling himself an entrepreneur! 😂😂😂
The delusions.
He throws money away constantly. Stupid ideas that never work out.
Now the grass that will be dead by Easter. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Three tables and 10,000 plastics balls as a failed project he was working on that didn't work out?? I can only imagine what stupid idea he had for that one.
Calling himself an entrepreneur! 😂😂😂
The delusions.
He throws money away constantly. Stupid ideas that never work out.
Now the grass that will be dead by Easter. 🙈
And not once did he mention donating any of it.

Wonder if they did the #clapfortheNHS thing just now but then it was at 20:00 so after Anna's bedtime ...

Reactions: 12
And not once did he mention donating any of it.

Wonder if they did the #clapfortheNHS thing just now but then it was at 20:00 so after Anna's bedtime ...
Yeah he did but it was just him and Emilia. Considering they're not doing proper school hours Eduardo could've done it too, and Anna for god's sake couldn't stay up too long could she?

I meant to comment on their home school. Anna said getting them to all do their classwork because they have four kids at different stages was too hard so they're learning through play and outside, which is fine, but there is a basket for each of them of school work, I'm assuming set by the school, to be done before they go back. They can't be playing all day, and I don't know how they'll learn by getting run over by a tractor unless they learn how the emergency department works. Jonathan is teaching them the school of life, but the oldest isn't even 7 so she's probably not old enough to even learn the school of life, know what it means and be able to reapply that knowledge if needed again. They should just sit at the table with the kids and get them to do their worksheets. It's clear the nanny is still there given the amount of time Anna and Jonathan are alone still.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Has anyone here watched Tiger King on Netflix?
Joe Exotic is literally the more flamboyant version of Jonathan.
They share so many similarities.

Joe is dumb as rocks and has no real talent. Jonathan also

Joe exploited everything and anything to try and gain fame and fortune. So has Jonathan

Joe bred baby tigers to use for money by letting the public pay to pet baby tigers. Jonathan bred children and sold their private lives for entertainment and money.

Joe had all of his big ideas to gain fame fail. So has Jonathan.

Joe wasted money on idea after idea only to end up in the hole everytime.

Joe was considered a joke to everyone but didn't realize it...just like Jonathan.

Joe loved tight pants and sequins. So does Jonathan.

I could go on and on. They are like twin brothers. 🤣

Screenshot_20200326-164935_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.