SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Working with a partner is not an endorsement of their beliefs." - So in other words they just don't care whether they're crappy or not!

But purely from a marketing point of view why have they not done the research to see if they'll be a relevant to promote them now not 4 years ago!

• Bad press
  • Losing subscribers
  • Low views
  • Average viewing age of 12, people without a disposable income to be able to afford the product.
  • Already rearranged the trip because Disney dropped them for a racist tweet.
  • Not being gifted anything from Disney for this trip because they won't touch them and know they're bad for their brand.
Look at the amount of engagement the announcement had on Twitter...

Screenshot_20200213-173135_Twitter.jpg

1 measley like!

They're having to delete negative comments on insta about the family's behaviour at home and at the villa.

As well as field negative DM's etc.

Most comments on YouTube and Insta are along the lines of "I could never afford that." Or "they're so rich."

Video evidence of them endangering the children and trashing appliances whilst marketing their brand.

Not fully complying with advertising standards and risk having the "content" taken down.

Yeah great fooking choice!

Just like Anal and Jon boi all they see is dollar/ pound signs when they look at those 4 children and the way they're made to perform and work. Without having to worry about the legalities and safe guarding procedures enforced if they used child actors instead. And without having to pay said children for their work into their own accounts not their parents.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe instead of gifting to these ungrateful selfish twats , just make the holiday accommodation cheaper then families who now can’t afford to take their kids might get the chance ! I have zero interest in visiting America for many reasons but I know my grandbairns would love to go but for most of them it won’t happen my son has saved for years but unfortunately a new roof and months off work after surgery means he is at square 1 again works 60 hours or more life is just so bloody unfair when wasters like these people get handed so much free

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone in the last thread mentioned Jonnos stories where he "accidentally" didn't put the footage of the flight in the vlog and only realised after Anna pointed it out, and the footage didn't make it in because of "jetlag"
Buttttttt this comment from yesterday says different
Screenshot_20200214_082351_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone in the last thread mentioned Jonnos stories where he "accidentally" didn't put the footage of the flight in the vlog and only realised after Anna pointed it out, and the footage didn't make it in because of "jetlag"
View attachment 83654
I figured it was too hard to hide the nanny in all the shots and explain or make it look as though Anna and Jonathan weren't sitting all alone while she tended to 4 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I figured it was too hard to hide the nanny in all the shots and explain or make it look as though Anna and Jonathan weren't sitting all alone while she tended to 4 kids.
Shame last night's shopping instas gave that away

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whats the point of hiding the fact you have a nanny with you Anna n Jonathan
Yeah dont show her but at least say you have one. We may judge but heck stop lying about it all.
Your a extra well of family with 4 kids and you have a nanny big wow most extra well of families do this at least their say it.
I am sure Louise Pentland mentions a few time that she has a nanny at home and she couldn't care less what fans or general ppl say. Its her choice her money she can do as can you but at least say you have one to help out

Reactions: 14
View attachment 83654
It was me that posted it on the previous thread because I noticed it was only after your initial post about it that they mentioned it and so proving they read here.

He’s about as bad as the Inghams not being able to keep up with his own lies.

Reactions: 15
Whats the point of hiding the fact you have a nanny with you Anna n Jonathan
Yeah dont show her but at least say you have one. We may judge but heck stop lying about it all.
Your a extra well of family with 4 kids and you have a nanny big wow most extra well of families do this at least their say it.
I am sure Louise Pentland mentions a few time that she has a nanny at home and she couldn't care less what fans or general ppl say. Its her choice her money she can do as can you but at least say you have one to help out
They're sneaky dishonest creeps

Reactions: 11
I can’t bear them and dont watch, but I’m sure I read he said this holiday was a gift from Anna, not a freebie, so I’m guessing he’s bullshitting again!! Also I take it they got away with the horrific cold showering of a two year old then?? Great!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
First did anyone else notice poor Eddie wearing those terrible no support no soul shoes today? That poor kid had to walk all over Disney's hot pavement in beach shoes! His poor little feet must have been killing him by the end of the day. Notice everyone else in sneakers. Alessia probably rode in the stoller most of the time so her shoes don't matter as much. I feel bad for that poor kid.

Screenshot_20200213-173358_Instagram.jpg

Second what in the bloody hell is she wearing on her face!!???? Are those her sunglasses or did she get them off her granny? I don't know what's worse those ugly way too big sunnies or her shorts!!

Ok...ok....It's DEFINITELY the shorts!!! 🤣 how many days in a row is that pig going to wear those nasty croch eaters anyway? I hope she's washed the sweaty stench out of them by now. Anna you nasty!

20200213_173742.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t bear them and dont watch, but I’m sure I read he said this holiday was a gift from Anna, not a freebie, so I’m guessing he’s bullshitting again!! Also I take it they got away with the horrific cold showering of a two year old then?? Great!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I saw lots of comments about this yesterday. Sheep saying they don't have to declare it as an ad they booked it themselves. Errrr no... The flights I think they paid for and the Disney passes etc- because Anna lost them the Disney holiday with a racist tweet.

Of course, unlike little Lessi, tit doesn't stick to them. Or any of these influencers, apparently.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hi there, I’m new to this family... so much information to read 😨 would anyone be so kind to post a link to the Stacey Dooley doc if possible please?

Reactions: 4
Anna isn't wearing anything Disney.
Eduardo shoes look awful. Plus he squinting (sorry cant sem to spell it right)
None of the kids have sun glasses or hats so their going to have problems sleeping and with their eyes in the future get them so Disney sunglasses and Hats. Protect them. Gee if i was the nanny i be buying hats and sunglasses for the kids and tell them to keep them on as the sun is striner in America anything to keep them safe. Sorry really gets to me this.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
has Anna addressed her weight gain in any videos? Just wondering. I’m not fat shaming - she looks much happier now.

Reactions: 6
Hope they have sunscreen on the kids. The smallest baby is ginger and fair-skinned so more prone to sun damage.

has Anna addressed her weight gain in any videos? Just wondering. I’m not fat shaming - she looks much happier now.
I haven't really seen photos of her for ages and was quite shocked. She has gained a lot of weight. I do know in the past she had an ED. Is she in recovery again?

Reactions: 8
Anna isn't wearing anything Disney.
Eduardo shoes look awful. Plus he squinting (sorry cant sem to spell it right)
None of the kids have sun glasses or hats so their going to have problems sleeping and with their eyes in the future get them so Disney sunglasses and Hats. Protect them. Gee if i was the nanny i be buying hats and sunglasses for the kids and tell them to keep them on as the sun is striner in America anything to keep them safe. Sorry really gets to me this.
One of my friends has this rule if your going to Disney you must wear something related to Disney if not your not a true fan. She has done Disney bound clothes she wore green jeans but there were darkish and purple top which related to Ariel. Even when we go to the Disney shop she must wear something Disney. She a true fan.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.