SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they say something about the flow not being right? The “magic triangle” in a kitchen between the stove, fridge and sink is not there in their kitchen. In other words it’s too big.
Yes. I mean, they're not wrong. The fridge is on the other side of the island to where the stove is. It doesn't make sense, you have to walk around to get to the fridge. But this was designed this way, they OK'd it all.... bit strange to now moan about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. I mean, they're not wrong. The fridge is on the other side of the island to where the stove is. It doesn't make sense, you have to walk around to get to the fridge. But this was designed this way, they OK'd it all.... bit strange to now moan about it.
Did they move the location of the refrigerator from the previous owner's location during renovation?

I ask this because they broke walls down, built walls up, put in doors, removed fire places to replace it with a chalk board only to obstruct accessibility for 6 mths or so with a pile of toys & so on. If you were doing all that then why not put the refrigerator elsewhere!?

Addressing your "it doesn't make sense" there's also the thing with the house being built a VERY long time ago & no one anticipating cupboards that you could get electricity to to keep perishables cold or frozen. The house wasn't built with modern design sensibilities in mind. If they wanted things like the Florida vacation home they should've had a house built from scratch or bought a newer home.

Reactions: 5
Andy fell face-first into the pool. Just goes to shows you that floaties can't save a child. I'm glad the nanny was there because I'm pretty sure JoJo would continue to film. The camera didn't budge, he didn't move. The second my child hit the water I would have been there, even if the nanny was there.

Reactions: 8
Did they move the location of the refrigerator from the previous owner's location during renovation?

I ask this because they broke walls down, built walls up, put in doors, removed fire places to replace it with a chalk board only to obstruct accessibility for 6 mths or so with a pile of toys & so on. If you were doing all that then why not put the refrigerator elsewhere!?

Addressing your "it doesn't make sense" there's also the thing with the house being built a VERY long time ago & no one anticipating cupboards that you could get electricity to to keep perishables cold or frozen. The house wasn't built with modern design sensibilities in mind. If they wanted things like the Florida vacation home they should've had a house built from scratch or bought a newer home.
No, the fridge was already on that side of the kitchen. So they could have seen what that would look like, and if that would work for them. At first I thought it was ideal for Anna, meant she could do more steps as she had to take all her ingredients out one by one. ;)

Andy fell face-first into the pool. Just goes to shows you that floaties can't save a child. I'm glad the nanny was there because I'm pretty sure JoJo would continue to film. The camera didn't budge, he didn't move. The second my child hit the water I would have been there, even if the nanny was there.
He did not fall, he let himself drop. They had been encouraging him to do so, and said how 'coooool' it was that Andrea did not have a fear for water like the others had at that age. So yeah, not surprised Jonathan did not do anything about it, I'm sure he loved it.

• Wow
The constant picking on Eduardo is honestly getting on my last nerve. You look at that kid and he's just copying Emilia in his interests and likes which is completely harmless. For the longest time the only person Eduardo has really interacted with has been Emilia as clearly mom and dad don't want to play with him or see if he has interests in things Emilia might not like.
The Stacey Dooley doc was just more evidence to support this - Of all the kids, he was the one who wanted to engage with her and also the one she interacted with most.It broke my heart when I watched and I found myself wanting her to stay, just for Eddie’s sake!

Reactions: 12
P.s. I think she was super sick and starving in January also. If you look back at pictures from around that time and the months before when she was really skinny you can really see just how sick she was in comparison to what she looks like now. Her body now is where it should be based on her genetics. She had to have been really starving and working out to achieve her figure then.
Yes! And the moron was still posting What I Ate Wednesday pretending she was as perfect as ever. She should really take those down; they're eating disorder propaganda. She's shameless. And wtf was Jonathan doing behind the scenes to support her I wonder?

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why Anna does all these weird photoshops and treatments to her face. She’s naturally beautiful, as soon as she starts messing with things it’s ugly. If she stripped back on the make up and got some sunlight on her skin she’d look much nicer!

Reactions: 7
The Stacey Dooley doc was just more evidence to support this - Of all the kids, he was the one who wanted to engage with her and also the one she interacted with most.It broke my heart when I watched and I found myself wanting her to stay, just for Eddie’s sake!
He also seemed to really enjoy the American friend this holiday. I mean, another woman who actually pays attention to him and listens to him... Why can't Anna see what she's doing to him??

And Stacey knew it. She said Eduardo would let her be the nanny.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.