SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @twinnytwintwin for the thread title with 36 votes.

Continue the discussion!
(Mod- please note top thread suggestions are from page 48.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Anna's done an Ocado haul this morning. She hates putting the shopping away because it takes so long, but she also loves it because organising... If you're wondering why it takes so long she unpacks the bags and sits the things on the bench NEAR the cupboard they're going into, and once everything is near its place in it goes.
She also prefaced it something along the lines of "not everything I use is here because some things last longer than a week, like I have no cleaning supplies because I have them from other weeks". Like I don't think that needs to be said, anyone using an entire bottle of "spray and wipe" a week is over doing it.
AND THE WASTE! So much plastic, the plastic bags, the plastic packaging, the plastic individual wrappings.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Most other supermarkets have stopped plastic bags with their deliveries. Guess Ocado just does not care.

Anna taking her time is because it is one of the very few household chores she does do. So she'll take forever. And a few weeks ago when Jonathan did it because she was still doing her hair she gave him hell because he did it wrong...

Reactions: 16
It’s funny, most weeks I’m putting away shopping, cooking dinner & supervising homework at the same time. Probably like most mums. Now there’s a vlog I’d like to see.

Reactions: 32
Not just a packet of Dettol wipes but a box full of them. No environmental awareness in the Saccone Joly household anyways.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Anna's done an Ocado haul this morning. She hates putting the shopping away because it takes so long, but she also loves it because organising... If you're wondering why it takes so long she unpacks the bags and sits the things on the bench NEAR the cupboard they're going into, and once everything is near its place in it goes.
She also prefaced it something along the lines of "not everything I use is here because some things last longer than a week, like I have no cleaning supplies because I have them from other weeks". Like I don't think that needs to be said, anyone using an entire bottle of "spray and wipe" a week is over doing it.
AND THE WASTE! So much plastic, the plastic bags, the plastic packaging, the plastic individual wrappings.
This is literally the most annoying thing ever, wouldn’t normal people just take things out of the bags and put them away as they go instead of first taking them out of the bags, placing them on the shelves and cupboards and worktops near where they are going to be put away, and then put them away... this woman seriously has too much time on her hands 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not just a packet of Dettol wipes but a box full of them. No environmental awareness in the Saccone Joly household anyways.
I'm surprised they're still using their water bottles, but then again, there are measurements on them so perfect for Anna....

This is literally the most annoying thing ever, wouldn’t normal people just take things out of the bags and put them away as they go instead of first taking them out of the bags, placing them on the shelves and cupboards and worktops near where they are going to be put away, and then put them away... this woman seriously has too much time on her hands 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I understand that with ordering your shopping online you'd need to check it's all there, but still... She's making more work for herself, and she moves about sooo.... sloowwwlyyyy.... but then again, other than cooking dinner what else is there for her to do in a day? She no longer has her own channel, has abandoned her blog, takes a couple pictures for IG everyday but that's about it.

Maybe she even does it this way so she can get more steps in? Who knows...

What I do know is that she would not last a minute in the real world, with no cleaner, nanny, dog walker, and having to actually go out every day and work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she kept saying "if that makes sense" after a statement that made sense had me wanting to slap her dumb face! 🤣 Even talking is hard for her. I was surprised at the amount of chocolates, cookies and cakes she bought. 90% of it was prepackaged (the amount of waste from all the plastic was 😳) barely any fresh fruit or veg.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The way she kept saying "if that makes sense" after a statement that made sense had me wanting to slap her dumb face! 🤣 Even talking is hard for her. I was surprised at the amount of chocolates, cookies and cakes she bought. 90% of it was prepackaged (the amount of waste from all the plastic was 😳) barely any fresh fruit or veg.
EXACTLY what I thought? Where’s all there fruit and veg? It was all snacks!
Fresh Fruit and veg is something I buy frequently. I’m shocked, they way Anna goes on about their diets and dinners etc.
Also that bulk buy of Dettol wipes - F*ck the environment eh, Anna?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is a bit belated but I watched this a few weeks ago

The long back story is I came across a link to this vlogger Lame Goth Mom on another thread on the Bakery criticising that particular vlogger but it's good she's also looked at the SJs. (The other vlogger was HKitty1122 who has a foster child who's half-black along with a growing brood of biological kids and back in 2016 she made a video almost proud that she took her biological daughter to a nice hair salon but damages her foster girl's African curls by making her wash with a hose in the back garden and not using appropriate hair care techniques.)

Reactions: 5
I understand that with ordering your shopping online you'd need to check it's all there, but still... She's making more work for herself, and she moves about sooo.... sloowwwlyyyy.... but then again, other than cooking dinner what else is there for her to do in a day? She no longer has her own channel, has abandoned her blog, takes a couple pictures for IG everyday but that's about it.

Maybe she even does it this way so she can get more steps in? Who knows...

What I do know is that she would not last a minute in the real world, with no cleaner, nanny, dog walker, and having to actually go out every day and work.
Yeah of course, I get that you would need to check everything is there, I do the same… But usually just as I’m putting things away I’d check the shopping list/receipt that comes with my order and kind of mentally cross check everything off… But that’s just me 🤷🏽‍♀️

also have to say, I’m not personally offended but I can see how laying out all of your weekly food shop like that to display is a bit of a slap in the face for anyone who is struggling… It’s like she has no awareness of anything at all around her and how things may affect other people!

Reactions: 15
I guess they don't shop at Tesco's anymore! 🙄 ( Why do these companies pay idiots like them knowing they don't shop in their stores, and more importantly why do idiots fall for it?)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She hates putting the shopping away. Boo hoo. She didn’t drive to the supermarket, fill a trolley, load it on to the conveyer belt, bag it all, push a heavy trolley to the car, load it into the car, drive home, unload car & THEN put it away. And most of us do this with a few kids in tow just to add to the fun.
Seriously how lazy is this woman ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ffs sake Anna. I have to do my weekly shop with kids in tow and then bring it home and then put it away. With the kids hovering or demanding hunger or needing a drink or just generally hovering. Then the cat pipes up as well knowing its gonna get fed 🤦🏽‍♀️

I would LOVE the LUXURY of your terrible task!

Reactions: 32
What gets me is why virtually everything has to be organic, I just don't get her obsession with this
Other than the regular joe name brands like Mr Kipling virtually everything has the word ORGANIC written on it, just why?? I lost it at the organic peanuts 🤦‍♀️
I'm sure she thinks it's healthier but, Anna, I promise you now...it's not.

It also bothered me the way her voice changed when she showed the 'essential Waitrose wholewheat biscuits' and she made a point of saying they were a substitute and she did not order them. Too good for own brand food are we Anna? Even from Waitrose and she still acted like it was beneath her to order something like that, like most families don't use/buy supermarket own food all the time?! Maybe I'm seeing too much into it but this really riled me, just the subtle tone of voice change said everything about what she thinks of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It also bothered me the way her voice changed when she showed the 'essential Waitrose wholewheat biscuits' and she made a point of saying they were a substitute and she did not order them. Too good for own brand food are we Anna? Even from Waitrose and she still acted like it was beneath her to order something like that, like most families don't use/buy supermarket own food all the time?! Maybe I'm seeing too much into it but this really riled me, just the subtle tone of voice change said everything about what she thinks of herself

i thought this too! Turning her nose up at own brand.
how dare they put own brand in her shopping!!!
I think about 90% of my weekly shop is own brand, not organic either...she’d be disgusted at the fresh cheap meals I provide my children

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In a video about two weeks ago she was clearing up in the kitchen, she would go to the fridge every two seconds to but something in it, instead of filling her arms and doing it all at once, it’s a small thing, but it shows that she can’t think of how to make things easier to do without hassle and drama

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.