SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title! Not even one of the Ireland trip videos reached 200k views yet.... wow... Wonder how long it will be until they're at 1.87m subs.

Reactions: 9
Great title!

Anna making a point to show that she's still wasting 20 mins at the butt crack of dawn today on IG. I always get the impression she's bragging about it. I don't why she would but that's how it comes off.

Reactions: 10
Great title!

Anna making a point to show that she's still wasting 20 mins at the butt crack of dawn today on IG. I always get the impression she's bragging about it. I don't why she would but that's how it comes off.
It's her fishing for compliments on being so organised and having such will power to keep on going with these work outs....
Nope, it's her excuse to check out every evening at around 7, same time her children go to bed. It's not normal behaviour for a grown woman and mum-of-four. Most parents will still have a million things to do, but I suppose she doesn't because she has staff for all those household chores, and sitting down and relaxing with her husband isn't something she's interested in. oh well, off to bed it is....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Great title!

Oh, so that's why she made a point of saying in her instastories that after getting home from the road trip at midnight or 1 a.m. the next day was going to be a rough day. Instead of sleeping like a normal person would, she needed to get up to "exercise." She's certifiable.

Reactions: 14
Oh, so that's why she made a point of saying in her instastories that after getting home from the road trip at midnight or 1 a.m. the next day was going to be a rough day. Instead of sleeping like a normal person would, she needed to get up to "exercise." She's certifiable.
I wonder if she'll make the kids wait again on Christmas morning until she's finished her work out.......
That call-a-coach thing isn't really working, is it Anna?

Reactions: 13
Has the "coach" been mentioned since that first post. Cue her mentioning it now. Was the initial post sponsored by any chance.

Reactions: 2
Has the "coach" been mentioned since that first post. Cue her mentioning it now. Was the initial post sponsored by any chance.
I think I remember her saying a few weeks later that she had 'a call with my coach soon' when she was in the kitchen, and used it as a reason to cook dinner at 10am.... but she's not mentioned it more than just in passing. Of course she can't give any updates if there's no change, and other than her not being so strict about gluten free lately we haven't seen much of a change...

Oh great, they've run out of nappies and wipes again...... I understand that they have two kids that need them, but surely you pack far more than you'll need?

Reactions: 6
I don´t get it. I thought they got the Christmas tree so early cause they were going to spend actual Christmas with Oma or somewhere with relatives (like most families do) and so it made sense to me that they wanted to enjoy their Christmas tree for a whole before leaving, turns out they are back home for Christmas, so they couldn´ve well just gotten a Christmas tree a little after, like in the beginning of December so it would last longer, Christmas is looking sad and death now

Also totally agree about Anna looking ready for date night after a 10 hour ride, its overwhelming. Not even my mom does that, like once she eats she doesn´t apply her lipstick again in the car anyways. I guess is Anna´s constant need to have her lipstick and to look perfectly put together at all times, I hope Anna is not putting unrealistic expectations on easily influenced young viewers

Reactions: 9
Oh great, they've run out of nappies and wipes again...... I understand that they have two kids that need them, but surely you pack far more than you'll need?
But if you allow the nanny to do most of the child rearing (in the holiday spirit I'm trying to be nice. We know the nanny does 99.9%, i.e. all & J does the .1%) how would you even know how many diapers you'd need for the trip & have on hand once you're home before you can do your online shopping? 🤔🤨

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she'll make the kids wait again on Christmas morning until she's finished her work out.......
That call-a-coach thing isn't really working, is it Anna?
oh God, I remember not last Christmas but last NYE, when she mentioned she went to bed early (cause why would she miss her routine for NYE) and so the kids didn´t get to see the fires and all the actual funny, That she wanted to wake up early for a new beginning of the year and going to bed late would mean waking up like. This woman is a true definition of selfishness, I don´t care if my kids enjoy life as log as I get a goodnight sleep and wake up before anyone else. I feel SO sorry for these kids, they are missing all the fun

Reactions: 8
My MIL is someone who always wears a full face of make up. We had to call an ambulance for her once because she was having breathing problems and she refused to get in because she hadn't done her fake lashes yet.... She goes to bed in full make up and only takes it off in the bathroom only to put it straight back on. Nobody ever sees her without.....

The SJs always go to Ireland before Christmas. They don't get to actually spend Christmas with family, Oma does not cook them a Christmas meal.. nope... they rush around and then get home for the holiday itself. That's how much they love spending time with family at Christmas........

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Poor Oma couldn't cope with those kids at Christmas, she would be up the walls. I get anxiety looking at them.

Reactions: 10
My MIL is someone who always wears a full face of make up. We had to call an ambulance for her once because she was having breathing problems and she refused to get in because she hadn't done her fake lashes yet.... She goes to bed in full make up and only takes it off in the bathroom only to put it straight back on. Nobody ever sees her without.....

The SJs always go to Ireland before Christmas. They don't get to actually spend Christmas with family, Oma does not cook them a Christmas meal.. nope... they rush around and then get home for the holiday itself. That's how much they love spending time with family at Christmas........
My mom doesn´t wear false lashes cause lucky her her lashes are long but she always has her glam every day, I guess some women are self-conscious about not looking their best every day

That sucks for the kids it really does, nothing compares to celebrating Christmas and/or Christmas eve with your whole family, with relatives traveling to go spend that one day or night home, their celebration is so different, and I don´t fully get the reason why, not that Jonathan they have to be home cause they works on Christmas.....

Poor Oma couldn't cope with those kids at Christmas, she would be up the walls. I get anxiety looking at them.
I personally think the kid are lovely, for the most part they are just being kids who are not allowed to properly play at home so when they go somewhere else they feel free they go wild, this is what happens in very strict households. Anna would give me anxiety, she stresses me out even by 12 mins couldn´t imagine hanging out with her

Reactions: 4
My mom doesn´t wear false lashes cause lucky her her lashes are long but she always has her glam every day, I guess some women are self-conscious about not looking their best every day

That sucks for the kids it really does, nothing compares to celebrating Christmas and/or Christmas eve with your whole family, with relatives traveling to go spend that one day or night home, their celebration is so different, and I don´t fully get the reason why, not that Jonathan they have to be home cause they works on Christmas.....

I personally think the kid are lovely, for the most part they are just being kids who are not allowed to properly play at home so when they go somewhere else they feel free they go wild, this is what happens in very strict households. Anna would give me anxiety, she stresses me out even by 12 mins couldn´t imagine hanging out with her
Yes you are right enough, the kids are being kids and at home they cannot leave the playroom. I think she is very strict with them at home but when they are away she doesn't care and they do go wild. That's really what I meant about them staying with Oma. The kids would run wild and Anna would sit like a lady and let them!!

Reactions: 7
It’s a present run, to make sure their kids get maximum presents from the family!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.