SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Anna goes to bed early to avoid his drinking ?or maybe he drinks because his wife doesn’t want to spend time with him, for those finding themselves envious of their lifestyle I do not think they are happy at all hence her obsessive routines and need for control and his drinking and generally obnoxious childlike behaviour !
It sounds a lot like the ShayCarl situation. Famous, hyper, lovable dad.. turns out he was an alcoholic. He’s working on it now, that and the fact he cheated on his wife and mother of his children.. in some weird way J and S have a lot in common..

Reactions: 10
He is the only one who drinks in his household yet he needed a wine cooler built into his kitchen, and gets boxes full of wine at a time. He has admitted to having a glass of wine with dinner, a glass 'to deal with bath time', and then however much he drinks while watching Netflix on his own.
God forbid give something happens to one of them kids at night. Cause he won't able to drive from having a glass of wine in the evening. My uncle couldnt even come out to me when I had a house emergency cause he had a beer. Why do people need to drink when their have young kids puzzles me. Anything can happen with them. A women whom I work with her daughter is an paramedic n what she sees with parents who have had a drink when their kid is ill n had to get an ambulance cause their couldnt drive it will shock you. One dad got his kid sent to a home for a few months cause of his drinking n not looking after the child. But he drank cause he lost his wife but still the kìd needed to be away from him so he could get help. Not sure he did or what happened to the child but hearing it shocked me. Now me and my husband dont drink at all and people think were strange. Rather be strange then sorry.

Reactions: 4
God forbid give something happens to one of them kids at night. Cause he won't able to drive from having a glass of wine in the evening. My uncle couldnt even come out to me when I had a house emergency cause he had a beer. Why do people need to drink when their have young kids puzzles me. Anything can happen with them. A women whom I work with her daughter is an paramedic n what she sees with parents who have had a drink when their kid is ill n had to get an ambulance cause their couldnt drive it will shock you. One dad got his kid sent to a home for a few months cause of his drinking n not looking after the child. But he drank cause he lost his wife but still the kìd needed to be away from him so he could get help. Not sure he did or what happened to the child but hearing it shocked me. Now me and my husband dont drink at all and people think were strange. Rather be strange then sorry.
Andrea standing up on that carousel ride - so dangerous. And the other kids trying to get out of their seats while it was moving, feral they are. No regard to anyone else around them. Screaming in that hotel pool too when that other resident was trying to swim in peace - of course his face wasn't blurred out either, wish someone wud sue them for this or take the camera and break it into bits.

• Heart
Her sister Erika definitely taking a swipe at the garbage LOW QUALITY Christmas pjs her sister is hawking at the moment.

Screenshot_20191222-111835_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know my title suggestion is long, but here's one try.
Sacconyjolys- Selling kids is passe', let's sell kids in PJs

Reactions: 2
It sounds a lot like the ShayCarl situation. Famous, hyper, lovable dad.. turns out he was an alcoholic. He’s working on it now, that and the fact he cheated on his wife and mother of his children.. in some weird way J and S have a lot in common..
I think many of these family vloggers have issues , they are similar personalities and they get addicted to the attention and it wraps them !

Reactions: 15
‘The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is not holding your baby in the pool for all to fear’
‘Family vlogging seems such fun, until you spoil your daughter and ignore your son’

my title suggestions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who mentioned Anna not having a photo with Eduardo for a few months?!
New insta from Anna featuring Eduardo.
She must read this!!
She absolutely does...obsessively I would say! Daily. I'm not going to lie, if I had multiple threads dedicated to me and my family, I would also be tempted to check in on them every now and then. But because of Anna's OCD, immaturity, and narcissism, she doesn't have the self-control or perspective to not check in on it all the time. Even Erika's stories of Emilia being a brat have been taken down, so she must frantically text family members after reading here. Pathetic life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who the hell does a full face of makeup and their hair for a 10 hour car ride? Anna does not know how to let loose and just be free...so unattractive and type A. No wonder she wondered a troll with rotting teeth...no man of substance would tolerate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who the hell does a full face of makeup and their hair for a 10 hour car ride? Anna does not know how to let loose and just be free...so unattractive and type A. No wonder she wondered a troll with rotting teeth...no man of substance would tolerate her.
my mom does that too, I guess some women do, my mom is like an older version o Anna except she never acts neurotic with my dad, but my mom always has to have her makeup done, and look put together if she doesn´t, shes not feeling well, what I don´t get is workin out with a full face of makeup when Lucy goes or at a pool like that, it doesn´t let you enjoy as much cause makeup will get ruined if you have a little too much fun I think, but then again I only wear makeup when I go out, what killed me a while back its a vlog on like 8 am on Sunday and Anna had her full glam, on Sundays I stay in my pjs all day. She mentioned once she prefers her makeup done on the vlog I don´t know why though, she looks better with a more natural makeup. She doesn´t let her face rest for a day or two, its overwhelming really

Her sister Erika definitely taking a swipe at the garbage LOW QUALITY Christmas pjs her sister is hawking at the moment.
do you think Erika likes Anna? I would be weird to not stand your siblings, I like mine, but my best friend cannot stand his oldest brother

Reactions: 3
I’m glad that others have raised the drinking thing as I’ve wanted to mention it for a while. I have a general rule that I don’t drink during the week- some may think this is Anna-style controlling, but I have a job to go to and also never want to feel dependant.

As far as I see he ALWAYS has a glass of wine at dinners and makes comments, like has been mentioned, about needing it to get through bathtime. In my opinion it is a slight red flag, I’d love to see him try dry January. Maybe Anna could pass up her turkey mince in favour of Veganuary? Eating actual healthy fats for a change and not all lean meat!

Reactions: 6
do you think Erika likes Anna? I would be weird to not stand your siblings, I like mine, but my best friend cannot stand his oldest brother
it’s quite easy to not like your siblings, my oldest brother is a convicted pedophile who has plead guilty and been to prison twice (possibly more but I’ve not seen him in more than 10 years)
My youngest brother refuses to speak to me or have me know anything about his life because I couldn’t forgive my mother for the years of abuse and neglect and for never believing me when I went to her crying after I was abused the first time when I was 8 and she ignored it for years while it happened in her house. She only contacted me to ask for money and when I eventually got the courage to say no she never spoke to me again not even when she had terminal cancer and I had to find out from an aunt almost a week after she died. I didn’t go to the funeral.

you can’t choose your family but you can choose to not let toxic people in your life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m glad that others have raised the drinking thing as I’ve wanted to mention it for a while. I have a general rule that I don’t drink during the week- some may think this is Anna-style controlling, but I have a job to go to and also never want to feel dependant.

As far as I see he ALWAYS has a glass of wine at dinners and makes comments, like has been mentioned, about needing it to get through bathtime. In my opinion it is a slight red flag, I’d love to see him try dry January. Maybe Anna could pass up her turkey mince in favour of Veganuary? Eating actual healthy fats for a change and not all lean meat!
Yeah that mum/dad glass of wine to get through the dinner bedtime rush is a slippery slope, I see it alot in my peer group... I was a sole parent so I never would drink when home with my kids for the very reason that if anything at all happened, fire, accident, injury, break in, anything, and I was drunk I wouldnt have a hope in hell in keeping my kids safe.
I dont get it, as a parent I am always risk assesing wherever I am, and my kids are grown! Nothing funnier that the expression on your 25 year old sons face when you try to help him cross the street on auto pilot!
I suppose its different with 2 parents in the house, but with Annal shutting herself away at 7pm every night and refusing to attend to her offspring after that time, it does make you wonder if hes getting absolutely twatted every night while hes supposed to be their primary care giver, and those kids are borderline feral, maybe thats why they are covered in bruises constantly.

Reactions: 9
According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, drinking is considered to be in the moderate or low-risk range for men at no more than four drinks a day and no more than 14 drinks per week.

He says openly he drinks a glass at dinner and then again during Netflix evening time every single day. 2x7=14
And I’m almost sur that me too I heard that he needs one for the bath time... it would be 3x7=21 if we heard/remember right.
But we know he goes overboard (like the whole bottle during the dinner) - he shows it and talks about it.
So there you go - if you compare the official definition and how he describes his habits - it is as he was describing his alcoholism...

(for women it’s at no more than three drinks in any one day and no more than seven drinks per week FYI)

But then again some studies say that you have a problem if you drink even one glass but EVERY SINGLE DAY... because you are addicted since you can’t go without it...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Was he doing his epic road trip the morning after his bottle of wine ? He looked hungover at the service station. And Joanthan Abbeyleix doesn’t have a service station - it’s not even near enough the motorway to stop off at. How this idiot managed to drive from Reigate to Cork I’ll never know.

Reactions: 3
God it annoyed me in Anna's insta stories when she was talking and andrea was crying in the back and she just kept talking to the camera and ignoring him. Ffs just put the phone down and comfort your baby. Also I get that she likes to be put together ALL the time but when you're travelling for 10hrs+ you want to be wearing something loose and comfortable. When I travel long distance I wear a soft pair of shorts or trousers and a tshirt not tight feckin jeans, a slinky top, coat and scarf

Reactions: 11
How can Mrs Anna Saccone exercise on an empty stomach neven with that not eat 16 hours thing. I just tried some Miss Lucy Read exercise for 7 mins. Well lets say TMI happened. Had to jave food in me fast. N i would never do the no eat for 16 hour stuff. Its auch a bad thing to do to your body. Your body needs food for energy. I stop eating about 10pm that cause i have a milk n a dry biscuit before sleeping at 11pm. She showing more bad examples.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.