SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched the vlogs in weeks, but I'm watching tonight's and had to laugh at Anna; its raining heavily so Anna covers her hair up, but leaves Andrea to get wet. Why didn't she wrap him up with the scarf too? My priority is to keep my daughter dry, then I worry about myself.
Pretty much sums her up selfish and self absorbed ! maternal instinct is very lacking she is like a little girl playing at being a mommy they are both so immature and self centred horrible people using their bairns for money and using their followers those Panama’s are an example if their absolute greed rubbish quality and very very overpriced they treat their fans with utter contempt

Reactions: 11
It’s possibly just the lighting but A seems to have a black eye in Jono’s stories today?
4914982E-4764-4616-9D0B-13927644A064.jpeg
681D4833-825A-4798-A495-6ABFFBE83AA2.jpeg
3599DDC1-ED61-427C-88BB-AB7AD375BD85.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Not watched the vlogs in weeks, but I'm watching tonight's and had to laugh at Anna; its raining heavily so Anna covers her hair up, but leaves Andrea to get wet. Why didn't she wrap him up with the scarf too? My priority is to keep my daughter dry, then I worry about myself.
Cos she's a selfish witch!

Reactions: 10
Would it not be more sensible to stay with her widowed mother who probably would love some company at home seeing as all her daughters live abroad?
Have you seen Margaret's house? Well below J&A's standards. I remember a video from one of their last visits where Jonathan was going through the house making fun of it. I remember the carpeting coming off the stairs or something. My first thought was how unsafe and that it should be repaired. J&A have the means. They should repair it to keep her mum safe, but no, it was way more fun for Jonathan to record himself mocking it and embarrassing her by pointing it out to hundreds of thousands of people. On the flip side, if I was Margaret, I wouldn't miss the damage their untrained children would cause.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don´t even have kids and even then I would cover a baby or any pet.. Anna´s first worry of the day is herself how she looks and then the rest. At the pool when she had a full face with makeup and hair done I wanted to trow some water at her and just watch her bronzer and mascara melt away, not to be mean spirited but seriously letting you baby uncovered for your hair, and she had more fabric to cover him, I don´t know why Jonathan didn´t tell her anything...

I aaaaaalways wonder what Oma or Annas siblings think of her when they visit her gray prison. She seems to live such different lifestyle than Oma, Erika and Emma, they all seems more relaxed and down to Earth while Anna seems a lot more materialistic and posh.

Where is it posted ?
It‘s on his IG.

Of course he has to make the donation public to try and get praise for it. I want to know why he can show this donation..but he can’t show what he gave to the other winners he picked for the giveaway. Are we to believe every single family they picked were domestic abuse victims? Or that every single family they picked didn’t want to be shown? I don’t trust that little weasel one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the way Anna stoped Alessia when she was playing with her sweater, Anna does not get Alesia, she is different, maybe a little anxious and maybe she need therapy. All Alessia wants is attention from her mom it was obvious. They should have stoped at Eduardo, I see that every time I watch them

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She seems to live such different lifestyle than Oma, Erika and Emma, they all seems more relaxed and down to Earth while Anna seems a lot more materialistic and posh.
🤣 😂 😅 🤣 😂 😅 .....:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It‘s on his IG.

Of course he has to make the donation public to try and get praise for it. I want to know why he can show this donation..but he can’t show what he gave to the other winners he picked for the giveaway. Are we to believe every single family they picked were domestic abuse victims? Or that every single family they picked didn’t want to be shown? I don’t trust that little weasel one bit.
That probably why he made this donation. People were asking about the giveaway. If he can't prove that he did the giveaway, than at least he can claim to have donated somewhere.
This is just sad. What doesn't make sense is that this is the same kid who never left the house for the first year of his life. How does she go from that to this?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is an absolute tit show of a mother 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
He just posted a charitable donation he made. He’s so pathetic. No point in doing it if he doesn’t let the world know.
Classic attempt to compensate for not actually doing the Christmas donations thing. This alone is indication enough that he lied about that.

Reactions: 7
the way Anna stoped Alessia when she was playing with her sweater, Anna does not get Alesia, she is different, maybe a little anxious and maybe she need therapy. All Alessia wants is attention from her mom it was obvious. They should have stoped at Eduardo, I see that every time I watch them
« Maybe she needs therapy », « she is different » ? Wtf ? She’s a 2 year old child ! Can you leave her alone ? Bully !

)
Pretty much sums her up selfish and self absorbed ! maternal instinct is very lacking she is like a little girl playing at being a mommy they are both so immature and self centred horrible people using their bairns for money and using their followers those Panama’s are an example if their absolute greed rubbish quality and very very overpriced they treat their fans with utter contempt # Pajamas !

Reactions: 1
« Maybe she needs therapy », « she is different » ? Wtf ? She’s a 2 year old child ! Can you leave her alone ? Bully !

Could everyone please leave g_g alone?! She’s allowed to have opinions that everyone else may not agree with! For some reason, people seem to have started picking on her and it’s not nice to read. Please stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread title suggestion:

Okay, so you’re a Saccone-Joly? That don’t Nespresso me much. And your scratchy PJs are itchy to the touch!

To the tune of Shania huns 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.