SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Anna doesn't let her kids breath in her house yet in other people's houses they run around, jump all over the furniture, run around all over the house, wear shoes in the house, how about Anna and Jonathan you treat other people's homes the way you expect others to treat your home. Disgusting parenting those children don't know how to behave.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
you can tell there is no nanny with them cause of the ipads this morning, they cannot handle 4 kids and they joke about a 5th one!
also Anns´s #ad back home in the middle of their trip just fantastic haha "im gonna casually put this ad here now cause it needs to go up now they already payed, in hopes no one notices" hahahah

im afraid they put too much pressure on Emilia to be the responsible one cause she´s the oldest and I´m afraid she feels the pressure to act older, and I´m afraid her mom puts pressure on her to be as perfect as Anna aims to be. Emilia talks and acts like she´s older, that impressed some people in the comments but worries me a little bit, my niece is her same age and she does no talk like that, she´s really smart but they don´t repeat how she looks like a teenager or they don´t expect her to act a certain way. It´s sad really. I´m not sure if they do this for YT or they would do it regardless
i have a niece in law who was made to be a mother to her younger siblings because her parents were too busy worrying about themselves. She is now 19 and very introverted & she believes her job is to look after the kids. She barely leaves the house, she has a boyfriend, her mother had her young & I can see her doing the exact same thing because she has no idea how great her life could be if she went and lived it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does it annoy anyone else that Jonathan mocks the free things he gets? It’s so rude. Never does a tiny bit of research to give the company credit where it’s due and always chucks or drops the product/cards that come with it once he’s done making fun of it or trying to be funny? Absolutely no respect, just a greedy little tit whose ages but not grown up.
Both Anna and Jonathan have come accustomed to this privileged lifestyle, where if its not luxury or high end it not good enough for the Kind and the Queen where they probably don´t remember to be grateful or stay grounded. I also think companies help keep them where they are, if they wouldn´t treat them special maybe other companies wouldn´t want to join. It always takes one person in line to make others come join. They are YouTubers who share their lives online, no celebs, no musicians, sports players, artists, politicians, they don´t do stand up comedy, really nothing, I think Jonathan is entertaining at times but not to the point to gift stuff cause of a joke or two.

So Anna doesn't let her kids breath in her house yet in other people's houses they run around, jump all over the furniture, run around all over the house, wear shoes in the house, how about Anna and Jonathan you treat other people's homes the way you expect others to treat your home. Disgusting parenting those children don't know how to behave.
poor kids, you can tell they have all this energy locked in cause they aren´t allowed to have real fun and be normal kids at house, about the shoes, I have a feeling that´s Anna´s rule cause everything any dirt on a shoe would stain carpers, the least kid friendly house their house, really

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I desperately wish Jonathan would stop doing that camp, high-pitched giggle he does so much. How could Anna ever find him remotely sexy?! Unfortunately, that’s the first thought I have every time he does the giggle. 🤢🤮 And in today’s flog, she mentions wearing a short skirt for him and he starts innuendo-ing that the kids need to go to their rooms so mummy and daddy can ‘talk’. Ewwwwwwww!!! Stop with the sex stuff!! I still can’t believe he suggested doing ‘sexmas’ at one point. Yuck. The more they imply they’re sexually rampant, the less I believe them. They’re not doing ANYTHING.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
i have a niece in law who was made to be a mother to her younger siblings because her parents were too busy worrying about themselves. She is now 19 and very introverted & she believes her job is to look after the kids. She barely leaves the house, she has a boyfriend, her mother had her young & I can see her doing the exact same thing because she has no idea how great her life could be if she went and lived it
oh God that´s horrible and I´m sorry its happening in you family! yeah I have a feeling these kids are missing out so much cause of pressures!

I desperately wish Jonathan would stop doing that camp, high-pitched giggle he does so much. How could Anna ever find him remotely sexy?! Unfortunately, that’s the first thought I have every time he does the giggle. 🤢🤮 And in today’s flog, she mentions wearing a short skirt for him and he starts innuendo-ing that the kids need to go to their rooms so mummy and daddy can ‘talk’. Ewwwwwwww!!! Stop with the sex stuff!! I still can’t believe he suggested doing ‘sexmas’ at one point. Yuck. The more they imply they’re sexually rampant, the less I believe them. They’re not doing ANYTHING.
I cannot stand when Anna tells hims "no one cares" when he´s talking or interrupts him with something mean and they says "im kidding", how can he laugh of find that funny. from the two of them you can´t make one.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Anna said on her stories she follows instructions that´s how she works, that makes sense, she can´t think outside the box, she´s like a robot. I follow instructions but for baking where exact measurement are important cause of chemical reaction happening in the oven
Jonathans at least made more sense on his stories, he let people know he was going to put some pre-recorded stuff, Anna didn´t even care she just put stuff, whatever as long as money rolls. it was apparently #ads day today.
what makes me so sad and I´ll never get over this is the dogs not being allowed while they watch tv and eat dinner, they were in the old house, dogs stress with change and all those new rules affect them fur kids, these two don´t seem to care, they shouldn´t have dogs at all, I am sure that´s Anna´s new rule, Jonathan doesn´t seem to care about that, I cannot stand Anna in the new house.

look at the pose emilia is doing. shes 7! andrea looks fed up, least eddies smiling, though probably just to keep them happy. anna, well what can is say. looks miserable as duck.
Yep. The photo is so forced it hurts. Andrea is being held like an object not a toddler. It’s like they took a second to take this to make sure they stay relevant 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do they have some sort of fetish at the moment with filming Andrea eating?
They are doing it for the bleeping pedos to get more views just like they let the dogs lick inside his mouth! Anna and Jof are disgusting pieces of tit!

Emilia is pissing me off in today's vlog, poor Eddy is saying his tooth came out and Jof has got the camera on him, but right in the middle of Eddy explaining how it came out the camera cuts to Emilia cos she's butted it harping on about when her tooth came out and Jof's all ears, then the camera has panned back to poor Eddy who's just sitting there looking so glum and in a trance, like he was wondering why he gets ignored when big bleeping sister butts in on everything he says or does! She's really precocious, and rambles on about crap like Jof !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anna said on her stories she follows instructions that´s how she works, that makes sense, she can´t think outside the box, she´s like a robot.
She certainly doesn't follow the instructions for the children's car seats.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Actually how much crap does she need?!?! It's not only the stuff in front of her, look at the reflection of the stuff behind her! I'm sure this is just a small fraction of the crap she brought.

PhotoGrid_1576633065339.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
imm not liking Anna´s hair, its too bright, doesn´t flatter her at all, the combo with that and the lip combo, just no

Reactions: 7
Anna looks rough lately. Apparently faking it for views and pretending to be nice to your husband and kids is taking a visible toll on her. I also can’t believe the way she talks to him the way she talks over him and the way she interrupts him. You can see J gets very annoyed and she has no bleeping clue. I actually wish he would leave her as she would
Be too lazy to earn a penny. She is actually quite smart. But she loves to act ditzy and stupid because it’s far easier.
Another guy would be seriously upset and hurt his wife embarrassed him like that constantly but J seems to push it down. One day it will explode.
Also her stupid dog voices are pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Jon says while holding a squirming Andy, "I can't have anything fancy in my life with you children"

Anna says, "It's just him. Well, actually that's not fair. It him and him and her" And she points also at Edward and Allesia who are RIGHT THERE beside her. Edward is listening.

Jon looks to Emelia and says, "Emelia, we could live the fantasy life if it was just you"

Anna turns the camera to herself, her head nodding, lips pulled tight and says, "True story".

This is the 2nd time within two weeks that I have seen them fantasize about only having 1 child and that one child is Emelia. Not only is it terribly cruel to the 3 other children, these are dangerous desires for them to put out into the universe. Sometimes people do get what they ask for.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Anna looks rough lately. Apparently faking it for views and pretending to be nice to your husband and kids is taking a visible toll on her. I also can’t believe the way she talks to him the way she talks over him and the way she interrupts him. You can see J gets very annoyed and she has no bleeping clue. I actually wish he would leave her as she would
Be too lazy to earn a penny. She is actually quite smart. But she loves to act ditzy and stupid because it’s far easier.
Another guy would be seriously upset and hurt his wife embarrassed him like that constantly but J seems to push it down. One day it will explode.
Also her stupid dog voices are pathetic.
totally agree, i cannot stand her cause of how she talks to him, I think she acts rude to look cool on camera, she looks bad really, some viewers find her hilarious when she does that, makes me wonder if they are the same way. I think he has told her she´s mean to him, she´s mentioned that in one of her stories, she still does it so big b doesn´t care. I think he goes above and beyond and she is so blind she doesn´t even realize it until someone dare to tell her in public just like she likes to humiliate him or he has enough. Makes you find anything she does annoying cause of that. My guy whenever I´m rude to him tells me, its about respect too

Jon says while holding a squirming Andy, "I can't have anything fancy in my life with you children"

Anna says, "It's just him. Well, actually that's not fair. It him and him and her" And she points also at Edward and Allesia who are RIGHT THERE beside her. Edward is listening.

Jon looks to Emelia and says, "Emelia, we could live the fantasy life if it was just you"

Anna turns the camera to herself, her head nodding, lips pulled tight and says, "True story".

This is the 2nd time within two weeks that I have seen them fantasize about only having 1 child and that one child is Emelia. Not only is it terribly cruel to the 3 other children, these are dangerous desires for them to put out into the universe. Sometimes people do get what they ask for.
wow, this is horrible, I didn´t want to watch today´

man! I didn´t want to watch today´s vlog but watched it and wow, the pressure they are outting on Emilia to be the perfect child is beyond me and the amoutn of times they complain about having so many kids, just wow ..... but I think they are just trolling the "trolls", I hope, hopefully they are not serious.... too bad is through their kids...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Wow..do they actually hear themselves? I think it’s safe to say they have more ‘fancy’ things than most people considering they have 4 children, god what else do they want?! Even fancier cars? House? Fancy decor?....nope guess they don’t have any of that?! Wish they would wake up and realised how privileged they actually are- but I guess that’s difficult when you get most things in life for free and you think you’re entitled to all these things.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.