SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20191213_154710.jpg
Her nose really does look huge lately! I can't get over the fact she 100% looks like a man in drag. She's always had manly features but the older the gets the more she looks like a dude.

Oh look Eddie's being forced to work for free and he's clearly not having fun. Eddie doesn't want to earn your paychecks for you 2 twats to rent expensive cars and wear designer clothes. How is this clear child labor acceptable!!?? Poor kids. I bet they fight daily and force them to take pictures.
In fact non of the kids look like they're having fun working for mommy and daddy.
Screenshot_20191213-154508_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Things about the pyjamas
- Pyjamas shouldn't reflect light, that is highly indicative of cheap and uncomfortable material (such as polyester) and would be awful to sleep in
- Every item is the same pattern and style: she's picked a sample design she liked, said use that for everything and just change the sizes to fit everyone
- The promo pictures are tit, they've advertised it like red is for the girls sizes and green is for mens sizes
- How the duck has it taken them 3 months longer than expected to launch the site, there's literally no work that's gone into it
- I was reading the returns policy, and while you can return it at your own cost for a refund, THEY have to decide whether it's resellable before they return your money to you, even though the items are exclusive
- "Made in Portugal to reduce carbon footprint" or to keep cost of production down so we can hike the price of these up as much as possible and make more money, I don't know anyone willing to pay £35 for some polyester tat, without worrying about shipping.
- They look uncomfortable, squeaky and unwearable - they're going to have a shed full of them to "kindly donate to charity"

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Please don’t tell me she needed her husband to go with her for her smear/check up ??? My hubby would have laughed his head off and more than likely would have said yes but he’d wait outside?? That’s if I asked he would never invite himself. 100% johno just had to go with her maybe feeling envious of the fact she’s a women??? God these dicks are pissing me off lately!!!
It looks like they’re pretending to be there for a scan.. clickbait at its finest.

Just saw those pyjamas 😂😂😂 they look like cheap flammable tit! I’d prefer spending £20 on decent pjs out of next! £35 😂😂😂 she’s a joke

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And another click bait title. I’m having to unsubscribe, these people making money out of tricking people with is she isn’t she pregnant when they knew full well she wasn’t. Jonathon there on her routine smear test joking away...
Today Iv been for another round of blood tests to get another round of hormones to try month 18 of ttc, came home today and sobbed my eyes out, just to see a video of these people thinking it’s funny and light hearted to joke about these things. You don’t realise how truly heartbreaking it can be until you struggle to conceive or know someone who is. rant over, it’s just hit a nerve tonight

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Alessia wanted a biscuit and Anna said she had to wait until Sunday?! Who the hell bakes cookies two days in advance but doesn't let anyone have one?? Anna must just be so busy Saturday

Thought the exact same. Surely the child could have had 1?? Though cookies with peppermint m and ms 🤢 🤢

Reactions: 6
It looks like they’re pretending to be there for a scan.. clickbait at its finest.

Just saw those pyjamas 😂😂😂 they look like cheap flammable tit! I’d prefer spending £20 on decent pjs out of next! £35 😂😂😂 she’s a joke
She had a smear test scheduled, she mentioned that in her first 'oops, forgot the pill but took it within the required time' vlog.
The OBGYN said he'd do the scan just in case.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And with the pyjamas, there's no size guide? I know I am never the same size in two different items of clothing, and rely so heavily on a size guide to pick my size online. Anna has to "wait to hear back from the company" regarding the dog sizes. Very poor service imo

• Wow
Reactions: 11
- I was reading the returns policy, and while you can return it at your own cost for a refund, THEY have to decide whether it's resellable before they return your money to you, even though the items are exclusive
uncomfortable, squeaky and unwearable - they're going to have a shed full of them to "kindly donate to charity"
Only thing I’m gonna defend is a returns policy for any online clothing sales is that it depends on whether the item is in a re-sellable condition. That is pretty much standard, you can’t except a refund on a return if you’ve damaged it or whatever in the time you did have it.

Reactions: 1
In a few years time those kids will rebel and refuse to be photographed at every turn. I imagine as they get older the teasing will start from kids at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So much backlash from their fans in the comments section of their latest vlog, people are bored of the same old "pregnancy" tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It makes me angry, to trivialise something like pregnancy for views is just pathetic and low.
They are lower than low. They've done this for so long now, I havent watched them properly in years but they still pop up loads & I'm sure most of the vids I see are clickbait about maybe being pregnant or some other stupid title alluding to pregnancy :rolleyes: they are definitely pathetic & low. I get clickbait is part of their business but it pisses me off when it's about pregnancy.

Reactions: 7
Her nose really does look huge lately! I can't get over the fact she 100% looks like a man in drag. She's always had manly features but the older the gets the more she looks like a dude.
not trying to defend her but in that sense I honestly feel for Anna, I know what its like to have features you don´t love about yourself and would change if you could. I have big hips but super skinny calfs, it makes me look like a cone if I wear legging or tighter clothes, jeans and pants have alwayss been my struggle, I exercise but I still got them chicken legs, I also don´t love my curly hair, I would die for straight or wavy but not curly, nothing i can do about it just style it but sometimes I wish I could just let it dry and it be straight.. Anna once mentioned she looks like her dad with long hair, that she never wears false lashes cause she looks like a drag queen, that she has her Italian Dad´s nose, she doesn´t like it cause she knows its big and she thought about going to surgery but then it would take away her Italian heritage she she has accepter her nose. she mentioned she has manly features that Eduardo got them from her, maybe that´s why she always has her hair done, eyes done and overdraws her lips every day, to drag attention to her hair eyes or mouth.

Reactions: 4
And another click bait title. I’m having to unsubscribe, these people making money out of tricking people with is she isn’t she pregnant when they knew full well she wasn’t. Jonathon there on her routine smear test joking away...
Today Iv been for another round of blood tests to get another round of hormones to try month 18 of ttc, came home today and sobbed my eyes out, just to see a video of these people thinking it’s funny and light hearted to joke about these things. You don’t realise how truly heartbreaking it can be until you struggle to conceive or know someone who is. rant over, it’s just hit a nerve tonight
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one they hit a nerve with like that.

I’m sorry that you are also having a tough time. I hope it is your time soon x

Reactions: 12
Gosh I literally though Jonathan had photoshopped the pyjamas onto them for their vlogmas intro- didn’t know they’re branching out to a range of one pattern pj’s! £35 seems rediculously expensive- you can get nicer looking ones at Tesco’s for half the price!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.