SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I go in for my test the nurse always asks if I have a chaperone with me, just in case you'd feel more comfortable with someone there. So not that odd. Of course Jonathan is not there for support but to film.

They finally 'launched' Nuvoletta, which we have known about for ages now.
Adult pjs for £35. Pjs are 95% Polyester and 5% Elastane which I had figured as they look very cheap and shiny.
" I designed them myself and they are made in an accredited factory in Portugal to reduce the carbon footprint."

First of all, you probably picked out the print, not actually designed anything, and how is a factory in Portugal reducing carbon footprint if you yourself live in the UK? And since when are you worried about things like that??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
FFS Why are they still going on about being pregnant????? Surely, other people would take a test, see a negative and thats that. All the bloody clickbait and waffling in their vlogs. I hate myself for watching them!!!!

• Angry
FFS Why are they still going on about being pregnant????? Surely, other people would take a test, see a negative and thats that. All the bloody clickbait and waffling in their vlogs. I hate myself for watching them!!!!
It makes me angry, to trivialise something like pregnancy for views is just pathetic and low.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh my, their pj design looks like Christmas paper you would get in Moore Street, cheapy crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Adult pjs for £35. Pjs are 95% Polyester and 5% Elastane which I had figured as they look very cheap and shiny.
" I designed them myself and they are made in an accredited factory in Portugal to reduce the carbon footprint."

First of all, you probably picked out the print, not actually designed anything, and how is a factory in Portugal reducing carbon footprint if you yourself live in the UK? And since when are you worried about things like that??

Who would want their polyester pyjamas? Anna herself would be the last person on earth to wear something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whenever I go in for my test the nurse always asks if I have a chaperone with me, just in case you'd feel more comfortable with someone there. So not that odd. Of course Jonathan is not there for support but to film.

Glad i am allergic to Polyester. Its such cheap material.

Reactions: 6
Who would want their polyester pyjamas? Anna herself would be the last person on earth to wear something like that.
If she received something like this in her PO box she'd go 'ohh.. umm.. ohhhkayyy' and put it aside... She would never-ever wear them and the kids would never be seen in them.

And also, why launch this on 13th December?? From the site it takes at least 6 days to get your order in the UK, much longer anywhere else. The site should have been up and running for at least a month. This isn't their first time flogging stuff to their audience, surely they should have know this by now??

I mean, not that I don't want them to fail yet again, but still.. how stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He's too young to be shy in front of the camera. It's more that he's in awe, it's bright and he can see himself. They've shoved that camera in his face from day one and he can't keep his eyes off it.
It's not that he's in awe really, it's more that he doesn't realize that that's him and not someone else. children that age dont get the concept of mirrors/cameras they think its another child in front of them.

Reactions: 4
is not his fault though to look like his dad, just like is not Emilia´s fault to look like her mom.
I know it's not his fault obvs but it doesn't change how I feel. I think Emilia is lovely tho despite looking more like annal. I think Lessie is the absolute cutest BC she doesn't really look like either.

I’m not sure if I’ve posted on one of their threads before.. they annoy the hell out of me so much that I tend to ignore them and forget they exist completely.. at least until their videos start popping up on my recommend. Which unfortunately seems to happen a lot lately.. so it’s time for me to click don’t recommend this channel and hope they don’t show up again.

They need to drop the whole click bait pregnancy. This whole pregnant/not pregnant seems like some sort of running joke to them from what I see on here. I’m not sure how anyone else feels (maybe it’s just me) but as some one who has gone through 1 miscarriage, 2 failed ivf cycles, 7 years of hell ttc and is still ttc for baby no.1 this ‘joke’ makes me feel sick. It’s not funny and it makes me feel sick that they are using it to get views.

Anal youre not pregnant. You don’t want to be. You clearly can get pregnant as you’ve already got 4 brats that you can’t even look after properly. So stop with the click bait already.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What utter cheap tat those pyjamas are. They look uncomfortable and poor fitting. And they want 35 quid for them plus 14 for shipping. I just got some Xmas pjs from Tesco for 9 quid that are soft and cosy and lovely. They really are dumb to bring it out this late also.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I see poor little Alessia is still in Andrea’s canvas shoes...

• Wow
  • Angry
And how about this:

The Nuvoletta clan is a Neapolitan Camorra clan operating from the town of Marano di Napoli, situated on the northern outskirts of the city of Naples, southern Italy. The clan was affiliated with several Sicilian Mafia families.

During the 1980s the Nuvoletta clan transformed into an international holding investing in agriculture, cleaning contracts, construction, drugs, fraud, stud farming and hotels.

With a father who was born not that far from Naples, this is quite a strange name to pick?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet another incredibly sensitive issue that they keep stumping on heavily.
And how about this:

The Nuvoletta clan is a Neapolitan Camorra clan operating from the town of Marano di Napoli, situated on the northern outskirts of the city of Naples, southern Italy. The clan was affiliated with several Sicilian Mafia families.

During the 1980s the Nuvoletta clan transformed into an international holding investing in agriculture, cleaning contracts, construction, drugs, fraud, stud farming and hotels.

With a father who was born not that far from Naples, this is quite a strange name to pick?
We'll have to stop posting on here ☠😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.