SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnathan doing childish Instagram stories at the dinner table while you can clearly hear the nanny handling the kids in the background. In the vlog, Alessia was pointing to the "spare" room saying "Is this Layla's room?" and then "Where's Layla?". Presumably the live-in nanny's name and reason why the kids are forced to share bedrooms half as big as the ones they used to have for themselves in the old house.

You always know the pictures and/or videos of the kids have been taken by the nanny when you don't hear the person filming say a peep.
I had to come here to see if anyone heard that!!! She was like" where's Lydia, that's Lydia's room"
Omg I am blocked on the comments but just to make myself feel better after watching Anna go on and on and on and on in her stupid voice, I had to tell there to SHUT UP! Omg this woman drives me mad! And don't even get me started on the pregnancy shite

Reactions: 8
Allesia "Are we going to the playground?"
Anna "Not today"

Not any day is what she really means, Allesia.
Why can't you take her to the playground today, Anna? You did nothing all day but show your ridiculously expensive Ocado delivery and lead people on that you're pregnant. Is the lighting in the outside world not flattering enough for you?
Yeah, I saw you tilting your head all about in the pillow throwing vlog. That sun light showed your frizzy hair and pitted skin. Like it does to everyone.
The only reason that child even knows the work 'playground' is because the nanny started taking her to one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
longtime lurker, I more or less just read this site as my ‘YouTube newspaper’ to be honest with you, but just thought I’d add my two pence worth, I actually entered the amazon giveaway they was doing, I even linked my own YouTube channel so Jonathon knows I definitely do not care about being filmed so not sure what that excuse is about? also I have to add when Anna said in a vlog about putting things price high to low so you get the better quality stuff first it actually made me so angry, I sent in my personal information about my life and how I don’t have much money to people who have that snobby attitude about money? don’t think they have any idea how that made me feel as a person & probably other people who entered, I’ve tried so hard to keep supporting them over the years, but I’ve had enough truth be told.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
longtime lurker, I more or less just read this site as my ‘YouTube newspaper’ to be honest with you, but just thought I’d add my two pence worth, I actually entered the amazon giveaway they was doing, I even linked my own YouTube channel so Jonathon knows I definitely do not care about being filmed so not sure what that excuse is about? also I have to add when Anna said in a vlog about putting things price high to low so you get the better quality stuff first it actually made me so angry, I sent in my personal information about my life and how I don’t have much money to people who have that snobby attitude about money? don’t think they have any idea how that made me feel as a person & probably other people who entered, I’ve tried so hard to keep supporting them over the years, but I’ve had enough truth be told.
@Chloexo anna was going on about designer boots on the vlog a few days ago so i simply had to comment and am unsure if the comment is still up

Reactions: 4
They're really trying to make money based on hate comments and negative views. It's a sad existence, but neither one of them would be willing, or qualified, to get a job in the real world, so this is what they're left with. Every other youtuber managed to evolve in the business, while these two just got stagnant and desperate. Now they're stuck with 4 kids in private school, 6 sickly dogs, a house way above their capabilities in every way, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a self imposed "pedestal" that they would rather die than fall off of. It's too sad to even hate watch now.
halloween-clown-costumes-3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who owns a 10ft table and eats their dinner with their partner at opposite ends when nobody else is sitting at the table!!!!!???? This seems so bizarre to me! Do they hate each other that much they have to have a meal sat so far apart?! I also noticed that their subscriber count changed by the thousands! Hmm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who owns a 10ft table and eats their dinner with their partner at opposite ends when nobody else is sitting at the table!!!!!???? This seems so bizarre to me! Do they hate each other that much they have to have a meal sat so far apart?! I also noticed that their subscriber count changed by the thousands! Hmm?
Of course they don't eat with their children either. Dinner time with my family is where they talk the most about their day and school happenings and such. It's the best time of day during weekdays.
They eat separate from the children. Why?

Reactions: 13
what's annoying me is the designer stuff and bragging about the lavish lifestyle they lead and it is evident that anna looks down her snobby nose at jonathan sees him as being less which does not make for a good marriage.

Reactions: 4
Johnathan doing childish Instagram stories at the dinner table while you can clearly hear the nanny handling the kids in the background. In the vlog, Alessia was pointing to the "spare" room saying "Is this Layla's room?" and then "Where's Layla?". Presumably the live-in nanny's name and reason why the kids are forced to share bedrooms half as big as the ones they used to have for themselves in the old house.

You always know the pictures and/or videos of the kids have been taken by the nanny when you don't hear the person filming say a peep.
I always wondered why the kids share a bedroom in a 5-6 bedroom mansion. You should raise your kids to be independent and be ok with needing their own privacy. E1 & E2 are getting to the age were they need privacy. Oh wait, that's right... privacy doesn't exist with the SJ's.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't get over the food! She cooks enough for 2 people and 6 of them eat it? No wonder the kids always look hungry.

Reactions: 9
Her instastories make me want to rip my hair out. She starts off by saying Alessia had her first play date, the child is almost 3!? Seriously! My kids were having ‘playdates’ as soon as I was home from the hospital, so I could catch up with friends and share the journey.
She then VERY SLOWLY walks back and forth from the fridge to the bench unloading the ingredients for dinner 🤢. She then calls the spare room Oma’s room in her annoying imitation of Alessia’s voice - so Jonathan’s mum isn’t allowed to stay??

Then goes on and makes fun at herself about how she usually takes five hours to do things that should be quick because she likes to ‘take my time, chill, relax’ - I have two kids and cooking dinner during the week is never relaxing, but then again I don’t have a nanny to take my kids off my hands because I’m a REAL mother and know how to do more than one thing at a time with distractions. Then came the straw that broke the camels back..... she said that she is cutting it fine because she ‘only has an hour until dinner.’ WHAT THE ACTUAL F***!? Working mums and even non working mums all over the world manage to get dinner on the table 20mins after they start cooking (with more green veges) and she’s complains she only has an hour (child free) to do it!? Cry me a effing river princess and wake up to the real world.

It’s very clear to see also that they have both put on weight again. In their instastories, both now have rounded faces and double chins are creeping back in.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
But most mums would not need to find the recipe book, measure out the exact ingredients, have them all lined up on the other end of the kitchen as you cook so you have to walk backwards and forwards, all while filming yourself talking about absolutely nothing..... I mean, it's harrrddd man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Twice this week he’s been sent a dvd and felt the need to point out that he doesn’t have a DVD player. Has he any manners? Thank the people for the dvd & shut your mouth. I would love to get an empty DVD player box, tit in it & send it to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Twice this week he’s been sent a dvd and felt the need to point out that he doesn’t have a DVD player. Has he any manners? Thank the people for the dvd & shut your mouth. I would love to get an empty DVD player box, tit in it & send it to him.
this has made my day. i will do so to. can you imagine the crying they'd do on the vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs, he’s acting as though that’s not what he wanted everyone to assume

also 🤢🤢 at the second photo
What a pair of twats they are constantly hinting that they might he pregnant then getting offended if anyone asks if they're pregnant 🤦‍♀️🖕

Anna's filling her role as lead trailer trash queen nicely with her gross new bleach blonde hair color. It's got just the right hue of trash to make you think it came from a super market box of dye. It seriously doesn't look good at all. The color is off and that yellow platinum looks horrid against her skin tone and black Oscar the Grouch eye brows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Cant keep their hands off each other ? 🤣🤣 I've never seen a woman more repulsed by her husband as anna is ! She goes to bed in the middle of the day to avoid the rotten toothed little troll mounting her I hardly think they are at it all time 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
1576026533627.png

Busy? WTF Do they do. I know they're off to Ireland. Also wtf is their actual business? anyway they gave up SJXmas help, its obvious, all anna does is cook, oh and wrap up the christmas pressies. they have a nanny, who anna clearly wouldn't cope without. jonathan also posting shite on insta and trying to think of new ways to trick his viewers. they're clearly not bothering with vlogmas, cause effort. they have seem to have an ongoing deal with claires and amazon and thats it. wtf! i know they have four kids by they have a nanny even though they both stay at home. WFT Just lazy if you ask me! They're not that busy!

Reactions: 16
Surely it be easier to have one. Even a cheap one (£50-£100). I got a cheap one n it works as good as my uncles expensive one(£400). Even if its just for the play room. But just place the dvds in the office so the kids dont get them n it wont get scratched.

Oh wait.
They rather pay out money in amazon to watch them yet amazon still charge a lot for shows.
Disney ones that are old can be £15 wheres new ones can be £20 (thats what i saw last time i was amazone prime) i mean some of the shows i want to watch are so expensive on there that the dvds are way cheaper.

Ae their wanting to be gifted a dvd/blu ray player
Or arent their bothered about one.
This is the second youtuber to mention this.
I couldnt do it.
I love my extras on shows i love picking them out the box thinking which one should i watch tonight. But paying for them online amd talking about it in the video showing off you got money. Now i have bought some eps of my fave shows when the price is very very cheap. But this is if i am away on holiday i can download the episode and watch it or if i am staying at my Grandmas.

Reactions: 5
They used to have a whole stack of DVDs piled up in their sitting room, and now he claims they don't have a player? Sure, with Amazon, Netflix and soon Disney Plus there will not be much of a need, but still, what did he do with all those DVDs then? Was it two years ago that he bought the whole Disney collection?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.