SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's your point of view guys? I'm curious because i've been thinking always the same regarding Erika...all that tremendous make up and clothes...
I think Erica has a large birthmark on her face which is why she wears a lot of makeup I remember it mentioned years ago Erica was never happy when Jono pointed the camera at her.
All the sisters have problems of some sort but I think Ericas are more on the outside.
I think she is a beautiful girl.

Reactions: 9
I found it fcked up too, the reason its was nice and peaceful was cause Emilia was sick not because she wanted to, Anna complains a lot about having 4 kids, yet she wanted 4 got 4 healthy ones, I don´t understand, I don´t have kids, maybe some mixed feelings about having so many kids but do mother complain about having 4 kids that much?? also when Emilia came back from school after hugging Anna did you notice she turn her head to the other way to the camera? This kid did not want to be filmed whatsoever, she will most likely develop some anxiety
That stomach ache was already a sign of anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can't believe how rude their are about Eduardo with playing Joseph and not doing anything but just sitting there... well all the nativitys i helped with Mary and Joseph sat and just sang. I remember watching my primary school one my friend at the time was Mary only line she had was Am I.
I always feel so sorry Eduardo. I feel he is the black sheep.
All he wanted something like Emilia. But he was told absolutely not.
Also i put up a comment saying well done for taking the mick out of your son for playing Joseph

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Regarding Eduardo, did anyone notice that he was missing out of the vlog the other night, the one where they were all in the bath, someone in here commented that he looked sad in the bath pic, just wondering if he was banished to his room!

• Sad
  • Angry
Can't believe how rude their are about Eduardo with playing Joseph and not doing anything but just sitting there... well all the nativitys i helped with Mary and Joseph sat and just sang. I remember watching my primary school one my friend at the time was Mary only line she had was Am I.
I always feel so sorry Eduardo. I feel he is the black sheep.
All he wanted something like Emilia. But he was told absolutely not.
Also i put up a comment saying well done for taking the mick out of your son for playing Joseph
Eddy just played the part he was supposed to play , why are his thick tit parents blaming him and saying he just stood there?! Nasty fuckers they are,
How stupid and ignorant the Reigate bumpkins both are , they're sitting waiting for the play to start and talking loudly and being obnoxious about the part of Joseph that Eddy was playing, stupid thick head Jof saying its Joseph and the Technicolor dreamcoat and airhead Anna replied with no that was Jacob! How could they be so bleeping ignorant not knowing anything about the nativity and that Joseph with Mary is a different person than Joseph and the dreamcoat! They should be embarrassed of themselves, sitting in their kids private school hall with other parents that are obviously professional people, with their bleeping vlogging camera out acting like stupid ass teenagers!

Regarding Eduardo, did anyone notice that he was missing out of the vlog the other night, the one where they were all in the bath, someone in here commented that he looked sad in the bath pic, just wondering if he was banished to his room!
Nothing surprises me at all with these two child abusers!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Eddy just played the part he was supposed to play , why are his thick tit parents blaming him and saying he just stood there?! Nasty fuckers they are,
How stupid and ignorant the Reigate bumpkins both are , they're sitting waiting for the play to start and talking loudly and being obnoxious about the part of Joseph that Eddy was playing, stupid thick head Jof saying its Joseph and the Technicolor dreamcoat and airhead Anna replied with no that was Jacob! How could they be so bleeping ignorant not knowing anything about the nativity and that Joseph with Mary is a different person than Joseph and the dreamcoat! They should be embarrassed of themselves, sitting in their kids private school hall with other parents that are obviously professional people, with their bleeping vlogging camera out acting like stupid ass teenagers!
My partner said are all youtuber dumb now.
Like come on its easy to know the difference.
Mary and Joseph = baby Jesus
Joseph and the techno dreamcoat = a theatre show.
Sury there would know some stuff about the play. Also there didnt know Emilia has a good voice she sang before in the house.

• Heart
Ugh that thumbnail with her draped over the gnome. Fake as duck! You can’t stand him Anna! Stop pretending you suddenly want to ravish him 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I really wish they would both love ALL their kids as much as they love themselves.
Having lots of kids is hard work , I have had a few myself but I really try my best to love them all the same and cherish their individual personalities.
I feel so sorry for those children.
It’s abuse really . I actually never watch it anymore just read on here as I feel I am taking part in the abuse by watching it .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This sounds like a bad thing for the SJs, reported the Nespresso AD and got this reply today!
Well done and I hope something comes of it. They may however say that it falls outside of their remit and should be reported to the CMA instead. One of the issues I've come across recently is that the ASA don't automatically refer complaints on to the Competitions and Markets Authority so you have to file a whole new complaint and the CMA process isn't as user-friendly as the ASA.

Many, if not all, the SJs media posts flout the CMA rules on disclosure which are far more stringent than the ASA's. Basically the ASA are concerned if the influencer has been told to say certain things about a product whereas the CMA rules say even when an item is gifted and there is no requirement to say positive things it still must be clearly marked as an AD. Not only this but previously gifted items, if they re-appear in a vlog, must still be marked as ADs. The SJ constantly breach this rule.

Unfortunately even when you complain to the CMA there isn't the same feedback as there is from the ASA. Things really need to change if we are to have faith in these regulators ability to do their job and to be accountable. Mind you, I did hear that there will be some test cases coming up where the ASA and CMA will get really tough with influencers and start handing out proper penalties. Fingers crossed that the SJs will be in the firing line.

Anna just doesn´t care about Eduardo.... this video from the old house just popped on my recommended: and I watched it to see how much they changed, and around 10:40 the whole thing started, see Eduardo´s reaction, and Anna couldn´t care less.....a lot of people here cannot stand Jonathan, that´s fine, but to me, Anna is the biggest issue, at least Jonathan cares about his kids. its always been like that, she´s incredibly mean with Eduardo i can´t deal. she was born to control and to have well behaved kids so she could do the least, that´s not a real mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anna just doesn´t care about Eduardo.... this video from the old house just popped on my recommended: and I watched it to see how much they changed, and around 10:40 the whole thing started, see Eduardo´s reaction, and Anna couldn´t care less.....a lot of people here cannot stand Jonathan, that´s fine, but to me, Anna is the biggest issue, at least Jonathan cares about his kids. its always been like that, she´s incredibly mean with Eduardo i can´t deal. she was born to control and to have well behaved kids so she could do the least, that´s not a real mother.
Wait, what did she say?

Reactions: 2
Emma's face in the thumbnail is a mood 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anna is the worst of the two I agree with you there but she made it clear that she didn't want kids and it was only a short amòunt of time after she said that that she fell pregnant with Emilia. I've been following those saddos for a long time.
They try and make it look so natural but behind the scenes it is so scripted. Jono more than likely told Anna that if she wanted a luxury lifestyle they would need to have kids, remember he had been watching his idol Shay Carl with Christ knows how many kids. Anna probably weighed it all up listened to that bastard and thought ok but on the condition he does all the child care.
She then realised it was a cushy time whilst breast feeding as it seemed to come easy to her and as the channel grew after Emilia she saw the money rolling in and just carried on.
This is only my opinion, I would love to know what you all think.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have always said this. She doesn't care for him. She always says horrible things about him.
Saying you don't come into it and Eduardo walking of to go upstairs is upsetting so much so Alessia goes to find him were J say Alessia cares about Eduardo. All Anna needed to say was your the second born like Emma but you are a boy. Really shows the connection their have him with him.

Anna is the worst of the two I agree with you there but she made it clear that she didn't want kids and it was only a short amòunt of time after she said that that she fell pregnant with Emilia. I've been following those saddos for a long time.
They try and make it look so natural but behind the scenes it is so scripted. Jono more than likely told Anna that if she wanted a luxury lifestyle they would need to have kids, remember he had been watching his idol Shay Carl with Christ knows how many kids. Anna probably weighed it all up listened to that bastard and thought ok but on the condition he does all the child care.
She then realised it was a cushy time whilst breast feeding as it seemed to come easy to her and as the channel grew after Emilia she saw the money rolling in and just carried on.
This is only my opinion, I would love to know what you all think.
Anna clearly is the worst. She is no mother to them kids. Now J he did/does alot for them. He would get them dressed take to sch pick up from sch bathe them read them a bedtime story n most importantly played with them. Anna she just cooked n got out the clothes. She couldnt care about them after breastfeeding. She can't even hug her children properly even with wet hands.
She never wanted to be a mother she should of stood her ground but both must of saw the income of views when youtubers say pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Don't forget, Jonathan jokes about Eduardo a lot too. They're both as bad as each other. Anna hurts them emotionally more, Jonathan puts them in physical danger every time he has them in the car or when he does his crazy stunts. And of course they both exploit them every single day.

They are both unfit parents and disgusting human beings. Who behaves worse than the other just depends on the day. The kids are always the victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The pair of them are a disgrace both arseholes exposing there children for content Anna is a self absorbed wagon so cold and no emotion she has tried to step it up recently acting funny to up the views with her stupid dog voices and what the duck is that slop she gives as dinner every evening .

Reactions: 10
In that video clip when Anna said what she said to Eduardo, he understood it excactly what it ment, he heard it before!

• Angry
What did she say?
In the video posted above, Anna is explaining to Emilia and Alessia that they are sisters, just like Anna and Emma. Eduardo asks about him and Anna says, while laughing
“You don’t even come into it” whilst waving at him to go away.
He gets upset and storms off, and Anna calls him “Mr.Nobody”
Alessia goes after him. Jonathon says “she’s gone after Eduardo. She cares about him”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My partner said are all youtuber dumb now.
Like come on its easy to know the difference.
Mary and Joseph = baby Jesus
Joseph and the techno dreamcoat = a theatre show.
Sury there would know some stuff about the play. Also there didnt know Emilia has a good voice she sang before in the house.
I thought most people know the nativity story even if they're not actual practicing Christians lol.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.