SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched it. So at a guess she didnt bend down to Emilias height (which all adults should do) n hug her. If she didnt she should be ashame. She cant give her kids a proper hug shows how selfish and unmotherly she is.
I work with children from 4-16, but mostly with primary age 4-7 and I don’t have kids of my own but I ALWAYS go down to their height. Maybe it’s because I’m so maternal but it just comes naturally to be at the same level so you can see and hear them better too? Weird

Reactions: 16
Even I bend down to my son’s height when I give him a hug and I’ve got a chronic Illness that makes moving and bending incredibly painful and affects my mobility meaning I walk with a stick, but you can be bloody sure I drag my aching ass out of bed every morning and make a packed lunch and take my kid to school and I’m right there every day after school to hug him and ask about his day. I do all the cooking and cleaning, I iron all his clothes for him sat down because I can’t stand for long enough.
I don’t have hired help to do anything for me or my son like Anna does.
and when he’s sick and upset I wouldn’t ever walk away from him to put his coat away Id throw it in the nearest chair and Make sure he knows I’m there and he’s got my undivided attention.
anna can’t even manage the bare minimum of being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I work with children from 4-16, but mostly with primary age 4-7 and I don’t have kids of my own but I ALWAYS go down to their height. Maybe it’s because I’m so maternal but it just comes naturally to be at the same level so you can see and hear them better too? Weird
Same here. (I have worked with children for many years) i do it with my neighbour kids yet their all different heights so i bend on my knees n heightened up my back. But when Anna hugs them goodbye its a sad pathetic hug. Even this from the pic looks like it too. Poor kids.

Even I bend down to my son’s height when I give him a hug and I’ve got a chronic Illness that makes moving and bending incredibly painful and affects my mobility meaning I walk with a stick, but you can be bloody sure I drag my aching ass out of bed every morning and make a packed lunch and take my kid to school and I’m right there every day after school to hug him and ask about his day. I do all the cooking and cleaning, I iron all his clothes for him sat down because I can’t stand for long enough.
I don’t have hired help to do anything for me or my son like Anna does.
and when he’s sick and upset I wouldn’t ever walk away from him to put his coat away Id throw it in the nearest chair and Make sure he knows I’m there and he’s got my undivided attention.
anna can’t even manage the bare minimum of being a mother.
True that. I have a walking stick. I try my best when the neighbour kids come to me and want to play shops with me as i am stood outside talkingvto the parents. Apparently i am more fun. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg the hug is so weird - Anna is refusing to actually touch her with her hands! also why would she say to Emilia 'it's nice and peaceful this would be what it would be like with only one child'...what a fucked up thing to say to a kid. I bet she pits them against each other all the time. Classic narcissist parenting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
a little bit yes, but to be honest I use to love their vlogs in the old house, watching them became my routine, I´d watch them daily I guess I got involved more than I should´ve, and change is a little challenging for me. Anna was a little mean to Jonathan then but not neurotic or too demanding, and I´ve always liked Jonathan, I think he´s pretty funny (despite of the fact that he films his kids for a living) i like him as a person, but a switch turned on or off in Anna when they moved to the new house and my God she´s so neurotic, perfectionist, a total control freak, ungrateful really for the privileges she has come accustomed to, kinda lazy, self centered and she´s turned into this real housewife always looking like she´s about to go to a fancy place when she´ll stay at home, that´s not most moms cause that´s not practical (she was a lot more casual in the old house), but the way she talks to Jonathan annoys me the most, at the end of the day, Jonathan is a guy providing for his family who got a little carried away and excited with money. It also annoys me how easy she has it and how much she moans, its either the dogs barking (she´s actually complained about that, why have dogs in the first place if you don´t like it when the bark), Alessia being messy (normal for a toddler, equally as spoiled as her, I love Alessia btw, I think she´s adorable) about Eduardo and Jonathan but they are "the ones that crack her up the most", she got the 4 kids she wanted all healthy, beautiful and smart the kids that give then their lifestyle and still complains, Jonathan loves the and it shows. I use to be cool with Anna before she became a real housewife. I guess what keeps me around is the routine and I still like Jonathan, the kids and soooometimes Anna when she´s by herself but barely. Funny cause out of all the people I watch and follow she seems the one that gets into my nerves, while the other people are normal, down to earth and relatable no matter how famous they are.

I agree with everything you said except Jonathan and the Ferrari, I think to me, you can drive whatever car you want no matter if you are tall short, fat or skinny. He´s short but like, I´m not perfect either, I wish I was more this less than but seems unfair cause no one chose the body they have been given, I´m talking heigh more than weight. Physical appearance shouldn´t limit your taste
Jonathan's a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
it's nice and peaceful this would be what it would be like with only one child'
I found it fcked up too, the reason its was nice and peaceful was cause Emilia was sick not because she wanted to, Anna complains a lot about having 4 kids, yet she wanted 4 got 4 healthy ones, I don´t understand, I don´t have kids, maybe some mixed feelings about having so many kids but do mother complain about having 4 kids that much?? also when Emilia came back from school after hugging Anna did you notice she turn her head to the other way to the camera? This kid did not want to be filmed whatsoever, she will most likely develop some anxiety

• Sad
Reactions: 12
bleeping tragic that she can't even HUG properly (unless she does and this ss was taken at the wrong time, idk I don't watch the vlogs). like, why are her wrists cocked up instead of actually touch Emilia ?
Not sticking up for her but I think her hands were wet

Reactions: 8
yeah you're right. i bit the bullet and skimmed thru to see to that part and Anna IS at the sink with her hands in the water when Emilia hugs her. so i retract my former statement. but it is still tragic how cold and stiff she is with them all

Reactions: 3
Her hands were wet, but why did she not quickly dry them, or, you know, just don't care about wet hands?

Reactions: 17
I just watched the sequence of events.
Anna knew that child was coming home sick from school of course. Yes Anna was at sink but ignored the security gate, ignored house door opening and door slamming shut, ignored hearing Jonboi's voice and ignored Emelia's foot step sounds until Emeilia was directly behind her. This house is armed like a fortress so you know several alarms, bells and whistles were activated. But Anna pretended she didn't know they were home. Why?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I just watched the sequence of events.
Anna knew that child was coming home sick from school of course. Yes Anna was at sink but ignored the security gate, ignored house door opening and door slamming shut, ignored hearing Jonboi's voice and ignored Emelia's foot step sounds until Emeilia was directly behind her. This house is armed like a fortress so you know several alarms, bells and whistles were activated. But Anna pretended she didn't know they were home. Why?
Cos she is a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t watch but from reading comments I would say this is pretty normal behaviour from Anna years ago when I did watch I often wondered why she was so cold with the bairns I thought maybe it was the camera putting her off now I believe it is because she really is a very cold person the only time I saw her animated or happy was when trying on new clothes herself or when buying for the bairns , she seems more interested in the clothes they wear than in them apart from breastfeeding she avoided contact wherever possible she is very un maternal in my opinion and the older they get the less interested she is in them i am not being unkind just my observation and clearly I am not alone as I have seen many similar comments !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you see her ranting on about her boots, and the heel/spike on them, just wondering has A1 got her new shoes yet,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is it bugging anyone else that they’re making a massive deal out of Emilia’s solo, and barely mentioning Eduardo as Joseph? That’s one of the biggest roles in a nativity. I get that Emilia wanted to be filmed for the voice kids (ugh? they really do put fame into her head) and Eduardo didn’t (do not blame him) but it’s alllll about Emilia once again. I hope they give Ed the spotlight he deserves too and at least talk to him about how well he did.

Reactions: 23
Any mum knows if your kid is sad and they're coming in for some mama love, even if you had manure on your hands you wouldnt care one iota, you would be wrapping them up in a hug regardless. A bit of water is insignificant in those circumstances. Shes just a cold, robotic, poorly dressed, stepford wanna be!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it bugging anyone else that they’re making a massive deal out of Emilia’s solo, and barely mentioning Eduardo as Joseph? That’s one of the biggest roles in a nativity. I get that Emilia wanted to be filmed for the voice kids (ugh? they really do put fame into her head) and Eduardo didn’t (do not blame him) but it’s alllll about Emilia once again. I hope they give Ed the spotlight he deserves too and at least talk to him about how well he did.
I think it's because he's promoting her. Trying to get her work/ads/exposure. Eduardo isn't currently as marketable due to lack of cooperation when he doesn't want to perform.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
ive always worries about Erika. She’s always been very quiet. She seeMs to really be hurting. I hope she does some work to end her families obvious patterns of narcissism, though it looks unlikely.
What's your point of view guys? I'm curious because i've been thinking always the same regarding Erika...all that tremendous make up and clothes...

Reactions: 4
Emilia's performance in the nativity is praised, but Eduardo is made fun of, once again... poor thing. And this is the vlog they will most likely watch....

Jonathan did a crap job blocking out Emilia's friends, but then again she's been in the vlog so many times, I'm sure her parents have given their OK. Still.... so bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.