SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched some of the Elf video what a pile of shite ! these people are grade a idiots , let’s lie some more about the elf , let’s try and terrify the bairns , moronic 🙄 , I seriously do not understand the attraction to watch they are irritating and I just feel so sorry for the 2 littlies they wander around looking lost , the older 2 are beginning to get very spoiled and behaving bratty why would they encourage this ? I sincerely find watching them and other similar vloggers depressing so fake , so obsessed with how they are perceived especially Anna it’s all about appearances so shallow and i find it so boring I don’t subscribe or watch any family vloggers not for a very long time and I never will again , I don’t understand why any one would envy them , yes the are very fortunate to get so much stuff gifted but I doubt they truly appreciate it when I get something i really want it’s great because I have saved and waited so I appreciate it so much that feeling can’t be bought , I am warm, well fed and thats more than can be said for many people , it would be nice to have a little more of course but not if I have to sell my integrity and privacy I am not at all jealous in fact I feel very sorry for those bairns their childhood has been sold online , Thea are being viewed by perverts it makes my skin crawl what happened to protecting our bairns from the monsters ? They have invited them into their homes 😱

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
do you guys ever feel jealous of their lifestyle? tbh i kinda do sometimes, not that I´d wanna look put together every day, have hair and makeup done and wear fancy clothes (cause God-forbid simple clothes), which I think its total pressure of Anna to need to look perfect cause maybe her friends or moms at the school would watch or I wouldn't wanna feel the pressure to share something fun or entertaining for my viewers, nor would I wanna have my kids for public domain to judge whatever they want about them as long as my bank account is full but I´m honestly jealous of the house, kitchen, the patio that looks like a freaking park, the cars or their lifestyle. watching its like a drug, cause they sometimes makes me feel bad about my life but I cannot stop watching cause it became my routine. I try to not let it get to me but it makes me bitter cause I know I´ll never afford any of that, please tell me I´m not the only one and someone else out there can relatee
First of all I can’t physically watch them cos I hate them so much. No can’t say I’m jealous at all. I hate their grey house. Their cars are leased not owned. I would hate the invasion of my privacy, I would hate having to be done up all day, but mostly I would hate having to be married to that hyperactive repulsive gnome.
Yes a bit more money would be nice, but not the way they have “earned” it - or should I say the way the kids have earned it. My house is a hell of a lot smaller than theirs, but I love my house. My car is mine, I own it straight out. When I close my door at night it’s just me & my family in total privacy without feeling the need to perform for the minions or worse having to make my children perform.
Plus their channel is going tits-up. Most people earn more as they age, as they get more experience . The opposite will happen to Jonathan. When he’s back working at Tesco let’s see him pay the mortgage on that house & the private school fees.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
362F85D2-60FE-4BFA-85B4-0E506252EB4A.png

She’s either FaceTuned Emilia, or put make up on her - what’s worse?!
Just let your 7 (?) year old be a kid!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeah I saw that too. Anna sits filming her instead of helping. Alessia is soaking wet from spilling water, which isn’t unexpected as she’s literally a toddler carrying her own glass of water? She was walking so slow and careful too 😭 the way she looks at Anna so uncomfortably not knowing what to say so she thinks of what she hears most. Poor Alessia just stands and says ‘I’m naughty’ because that’s all she is ever told. Anna says yes you are. How is she naughty for getting herself water and spilling it? Jesus, it’s not like she’s spilled red wine everywhere is itView attachment 61647
I had to watch it because that made me feel really sad reading that. Anna said you’re sopping wet to which alessia replied I’m not and then Anna said yes you are. She didn’t say I’m naughty. She does look scared of the reaction she’s going to get though ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I had to watch it because that made me feel really sad reading that. Anna said you’re sopping wet to which alessia replied I’m not and then Anna said yes you are. She didn’t say I’m naughty. She does look scared of the reaction she’s going to get though ☹
It's very telling that the minute Alessia thinks she needs help (as in changing clothes) she immediately trys to run and find daddy. Anna is a terrible uninvolved mother and her kids actions prove it.
She was giving Anna the same unsure nervous look in the picture I shared the other day. I don't know what was happening in the scene bc I don't watch those assholes but her face looked nervous or unsure of what Anna's mood was.
20191203_100525.jpg

View attachment 61705

She’s either FaceTuned Emilia, or put make up on her - what’s worse?!
Just let your 7 (?) year old be a kid!!!
I'd say it's both! She definitely has had some lessons on the facetune app as of late. Bet her sister who photoshops the hell of her pictures has tought her all the tricks.

First of all I can’t physically watch them cos I hate them so much. No can’t say I’m jealous at all. I hate their grey house. Their cars are leased not owned. I would hate the invasion of my privacy, I would hate having to be done up all day, but mostly I would hate having to be married to that hyperactive repulsive gnome.
Yes a bit more money would be nice, but not the way they have “earned” it - or should I say the way the kids have earned it. My house is a hell of a lot smaller than theirs, but I love my house. My car is mine, I own it straight out. When I close my door at night it’s just me & my family in total privacy without feeling the need to perform for the minions or worse having to make my children perform.
Plus their channel is going tits-up. Most people earn more as they age, as they get more experience . The opposite will happen to Jonathan. When he’s back working at Tesco let’s see him pay the mortgage on that house & the private school fees.
I agree with you. All they have in life is material possessions without any of the things that truly matter and make up a happy life.
I couldn't live with myself let alone enjoy the riches I'd earned from pimping my children out since conception. Their lives are a constant scheme or hustle to keep up the easy money. Jonathan especially must be consumed every minute planning and plotting how he's going to trick minions into views today and how to keep his channel afloat. My kids and my home are overflowing with real tangible unconditional love. It's not the possessions my kids will remember but the experiences we have given them and the real genuine love. The Sjs kids will grow up having so much resentment and feelings of being used by their parents. They will soon forget the fancy cars and big house as it won't ever make up for the fact they were pimped out to the highest bidder by mommy and daddy so they could live high on the hog and not work.
I'm not a wealthy person but I live very comfortably and I can sleep at night knowing I provided everything my kids need not the other way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with you. All they have in life is material possessions without any of the things that truly matter and make up a happy life.
I couldn't live with myself let alone enjoy the riches I'd earned from pimping my children out since conception. Their lives are a constant scheme or hustle to keep up the easy money. Jonathan especially must be consumed every minute planning and plotting how he's going to trick minions into views today and how to keep his channel afloat. My kids and my home are overflowing with real tangible unconditional love. It's not the possessions my kids will remember but the experiences we have given them and the real genuine love. The Sjs kids will grow up having so much resentment and feelings of being used by their parents. They will soon forget the fancy cars and big house as it won't ever make up for the fact they were pimped out to the highest bidder by mommy and daddy so they could live high on the hog and not work.
I'm not a wealthy person but I live very comfortably and I can sleep at night knowing I provided everything my kids need not the other way around.
Agree with you both, not jealous here either, yes having the amount of money they have would be nice but to what expense? We own our house and car through hard work and not using our children as commodities, our children aren't performing monkeys and have days out for their enjoyment and not because it is an ad or sponsorship post. No forcing to pose for the camera to get the vital ootd post. I'm glad my children have their privacy and I feel for the sj kids in that regard, as the saying goes money doesn't always mean happiness...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What stay at home 'Mom' wears tight mini skirts,tights,jumpers and boots to potter around the house:unsure: Surely that outfit is not comfy.
If I don’t have to leave the house I’m in my pjs I do change into my day pjs I’m not that sloppy lol as soon as I get in im in my comfies

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But you probably don't have a husband who would complain that you're not 'camera ready' all day long.......
Based on how she dresses and on the kind of cheap vibe makeup look she goes for, which I am sure are heavily influenced by his taste (read fetishes), and also based on a lot of other stuff that can be inferred from his videos, I'd fear to know what's on his computers. I bet my bottom dollar that if law enforcement ever had the chance to take a peak in there, he'd be in some kind of trouble.

She wears office clothes at home all day (miniskirt and tucked in sweater, and boots), although I don't think she works from home these days. This goes to show how active she is in the home or how involved she is with the children. Who would clean, or tidy up or tend to the kids in that kind of outfits?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They're filming for a telly show? Haven't they learned from the Stacey Dooley disaster? But then again, they might have picked someone who will not be asking any difficult questions....

Reactions: 10
It is so obvious they trying embarrassingly hard to reinvent themselves as this wacky, zany, happy Cooooooell couple.. Who gunners gotta watch people or I'll come visit ya and scare the bajeezers outta ya!! So obvious they silently crapping themselves about the child YouTube exposure vlogging changes so trying to reinvent themselves as couple vloggers. Oh Jonny I hope it comes and bites your creepy weird backside in the next 6 months... I wait in anticipation of the scumjoly downfall from their child exploitation created wealth.

So the kids have to join in with the maturing of the channel by having Eduardo do a rap with lyrics
"Gettin' freaky in the sheets, we're takin' body shots
Then I finish with a facial just to top it off "

Of course he has no idea what he's singing, but why would you let your kid listen to this kind of language so often that he can rap this by himself??

And of course he has to film all 4 children in the bath together..... he was even kind enough to put it in the preview so his special audience would know the vlog was worth watching.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So the kids have to join in with the maturing of the channel by having Eduardo do a rap with lyrics
"Gettin' freaky in the sheets, we're takin' body shots
Then I finish with a facial just to top it off "

Of course he has no idea what he's singing, but why would you let your kid listen to this kind of language so often that he can rap this by himself??

And of course he has to film all 4 children in the bath together..... he was even kind enough to put it in the preview so his special audience would know the vlog was worth watching.
I hope when Emilia gets to an age where she understands what her parents have done she sues there arses for all they’ve got

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Day pjs” LOVE THIS! Hahahahaha
Yep haha I don’t feel that lazy if I’ve got my day pjs on lol
My neighbours are used to me popping round in them.....I’ve got a nice twoise set from studio £8 lol

• Haha
  • Heart
am i the only other bothered by this stupid youtube trend of overdrawn lips? looks like a mustache, silly and fake cause you can still see the natural lips, most of the youtubers that use this trend have naturally pretty lips, this just makes them look ridiculous and like real housewives with exaggerated lip injections, in Anna´s case, she also keeps retouching her lip combo night time as well, I´ve never known of anyone who needs to have their full face of makeup all even after dinner, one typical has nothing on their lips after eating unless you are out and about or maybe I´m wrong and way too sloppy, I wonder if she feels pressure to do that, I just can´t she hasn´t noticed how bad is looks, but what´s bad is that Emilia will grow up thinking she needs a full face to look pretty because she grew up with that, Hopefully it won´t affect any of their kids.

Kathleen Lights does this a lot too and I think her natural lips are prettier than that but my biggest disappointment was to see Maria from GentleWhispering doing that, cause i love Maria but that trend is a pet peeve of mine

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
am i the only other bothered by this stupid youtube trend of overdrawn lips? looks like a mustache, silly and fake cause you can still see the natural lips, most of the youtubers that use this trend have naturally pretty lips, this just makes them look ridiculous and like real housewives with exaggerated lip injections, in Anna´s case, she also keeps retouching her lip combo night time as well, I´ve never known of anyone who needs to have their full face of makeup all even after dinner, one typical has nothing on their lips after eating unless you are out and about or maybe I´m wrong and way too sloppy, I wonder if she feels pressure to do that, I just can´t she hasn´t noticed how bad is looks, but what´s bad is that Emilia will grow up thinking she needs a full face to look pretty because she grew up with that, Hopefully it won´t affect any of their kids.

Kathleen Lights does this a lot too and I think her natural lips are prettier than that but my biggest disappointment was to see Maria from GentleWhispering doing that, cause i love Maria but that trend is a pet peeve of mine
I cant stand Anna doing this. Its so stupid n looks a mess. I want to be that elf to get rid of all her lip liner pens.

Marie doesnt do it that much from what i see.
She doesn't distract me as much as Anna's does.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.