SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, they had pizza 3 times this week, although Anna thinks calzone is not pizza..........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed people keep remarking about others advising against Claire’s.. I’m in the US and had mine pierced there when a teen, no issues. Used them for all my piercings, 3 each ear. Are they considered bad in England, or do they have a bad rep? Just curious bc I keep noticing all the comments against them..
My daughter was 10 when she had hers done at Claire’s, the girl was amazing! That was nearly 10 yrs ago, never had any issues.

Reactions: 2
Uhhh...Jonathan...you seem to have some dog tit stuck in your teeth!!!!🤮💩
But seriously when is their PR company going to make him get his nasty teeth fixed!🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20191202-171745_Instagram.jpg

Imagine that this twit leases 3 expensive cars but his teeth look like this!!!🤣 twit!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
well she deffo looks pregnant there 😲
Jesus I hope they don't announce another baby as the finale of vlogmas

Did anyone notice in today's video that Erika has a strange tic that she does with her mouth? It starts around 12:30...it's less than a minute long clip and she pulls the bottom of her mouth open and exposes her bottom teeth. She does it like 8 times. At first I thought maybe she was chewing gum or smiling a lot, but it looks like some sort of tic to me. She seems like a tortured soul, I hope she's doing alright.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So those cheap pajamas in the intro are their Christmas merch, but why are they waiting so long to release them? I wonder if this is finally what will be on the Nuvoletta clothing instragram.

Reactions: 2
Jesus I hope they don't announce another baby as the finale of vlogmas

Did anyone notice in today's video that Erika has a strange tic that she does with her mouth? It starts around 12:30...it's less than a minute long clip and she pulls the bottom of her mouth open and exposes her bottom teeth. She does it like 8 times. At first I thought maybe she was chewing gum or smiling a lot, but it looks like some sort of tic to me. She seems like a tortured soul, I hope she's doing alright.
ive always worries about Erika. She’s always been very quiet. She seeMs to really be hurting. I hope she does some work to end her families obvious patterns of narcissism, though it looks unlikely.

Reactions: 11
do you guys ever feel jealous of their lifestyle? tbh i kinda do sometimes, not that I´d wanna look put together every day, have hair and makeup done and wear fancy clothes (cause God-forbid simple clothes), which I think its total pressure of Anna to need to look perfect cause maybe her friends or moms at the school would watch or I wouldn't wanna feel the pressure to share something fun or entertaining for my viewers, nor would I wanna have my kids for public domain to judge whatever they want about them as long as my bank account is full but I´m honestly jealous of the house, kitchen, the patio that looks like a freaking park, the cars or their lifestyle. watching its like a drug, cause they sometimes makes me feel bad about my life but I cannot stop watching cause it became my routine. I try to not let it get to me but it makes me bitter cause I know I´ll never afford any of that, please tell me I´m not the only one and someone else out there can relatee

Reactions: 4
Lessie on Anna's story last night looked petrified of mother figure ! She had spilt water on her pjs, Anna said what we gonna do now to which lessie says "go tell daddy" it proves she does nothing for those kids. Anna's story finished with lessie still wanting to see daddy 😪 I feel so sorry for those kids if creepy jon is the best they got out of the two of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes that is so true!! And when they got back from Ireland lessie went to Jono and said it miss you so much daddy’ and kept walking past Anna. It broken my heart. She truly neglects her kid and must dislike her as a terrible toddler.
Also Emilia said she likes Mummy because she does her hair and sometimes reads stories and then they pull funny faces on her phone. And that’s all she does with Emilia
What the actual duck . This woman doesn’t work she is home all day she has a nanny and a husband at home and she spends zero time with her kids

I also cannot fathom her feeding the kids prawn curry?! That is gross and way too much for a baby Andrea’s age. She truly is mentally challenged
It all came to a full circle today when I watched two vlogs and she kept interrupting Jonathan making studios dog voices and being rude and hyped up. I would have actually slapped her. She does it over and over. How does he put up with her?! She’s not even looking good at all. Who tells her to wear diarrhoea brown in a skirt and jumper and not to wear black?
She actually looks good in black. Everyone does and it’s very slimming.

Reactions: 15
Absolute joke of a mother Anna is and as for the stupid dog voices 😕 get real woman at least Jonathan does some things and interacts with the kids alot more than the lazy witch but you cant help but feel them kids are emotionally deprived and have pressure and srandards to keep up in the eyes of the witch

Reactions: 6
Lessie on Anna's story last night looked petrified of mother figure ! She had spilt water on her pjs, Anna said what we gonna do now to which lessie says "go tell daddy" it proves she does nothing for those kids. Anna's story finished with lessie still wanting to see daddy 😪 I feel so sorry for those kids if creepy jon is the best they got out of the two of them.
Yeah I saw that too. Anna sits filming her instead of helping. Alessia is soaking wet from spilling water, which isn’t unexpected as she’s literally a toddler carrying her own glass of water? She was walking so slow and careful too 😭 the way she looks at Anna so uncomfortably not knowing what to say so she thinks of what she hears most. Poor Alessia just stands and says ‘I’m naughty’ because that’s all she is ever told. Anna says yes you are. How is she naughty for getting herself water and spilling it? Jesus, it’s not like she’s spilled red wine everywhere is it
EC3E0BF2-4874-4D2D-A44C-43A52B289FB5.png

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah I saw that too. Anna sits filming her instead of helping. Alessia is soaking wet from spilling water, which isn’t unexpected as she’s literally a toddler carrying her own glass of water? She was walking so slow and careful too 😭 the way she looks at Anna so uncomfortably not knowing what to say so she thinks of what she hears most. Poor Alessia just stands and says ‘I’m naughty’ because that’s all she is ever told. Anna says yes you are. How is she naughty for getting herself water and spilling it? Jesus, it’s not like she’s spilled red wine everywhere is itView attachment 61647
Poor little love.
My nearly four year old dropped her milk in a cup this morning and she cried so I told her it was ok and we wiped it and got some more. She want t naughty

Reactions: 11
Who tells her to wear diarrhoea brown in a skirt and jumper and not to wear black?
She actually looks good in black. Everyone does and it’s very slimming.
Remember Anna's Amazon little colour chart for you hair and skin tone? She still lives religiously by that. Also her "stylist" I think also might have said to avoid black, because she doesn't seem like a great stylist the way Anna dresses.

Reactions: 3
What stay at home 'Mom' wears tight mini skirts,tights,jumpers and boots to potter around the house:unsure: Surely that outfit is not comfy.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.