SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I seeing right.
A. Can't even hold her own daughters hand probably.
It looks like Emilia been held by the wrist or a little higher.
It awful.
Screenshot_20191202-003123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191202-003411_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She really just needs to stop with the short tight skirts (and with being a snooty cow,but less chance of that happening)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She really just needs to stop with the short tight skirts (and with being a snooty cow,but less chance of that happening)
Agree.She seriously needs to quit dressing Emilia like a teen too!She can`t honestly think this "style" is appropriate for either of them.

Oh wow that's so sad that they went against SO much advice from their viewers just so they could earn some money. Who cares about their child's ears, and the fact that she had to take her earrings out before they were completely healed. Money will always come first in that family.
She's taken them out already?! why?

Reactions: 1
No shoes in the no go room unless you are Annal, yep that’s a good mixed message for the children

Reactions: 12
She's taken them out already?! why?
Amazing Anna had 'done her research' and found that Claire's do this faster healing ear piercing thing. It's BS, which people have told her, but still... The school does not allow the girls to put tape over their earrings like other schools do, so Emilia actually missed a few PE lessons because she was not able to take her own earrings out. Anna then took them out for her in the morning but it nearly healed over by the time she tried to put them back in, making it bleed a bit...

They should have done this first thing during the Summer break so it would have a much longer time to heal, and of course not use Claire's as so many people advised against it. But of course, there was money to be made and it now seems that there was a deal with Claire's, probably to advertise this 'rapid' ear piercing service. Who cares about Emilia's ears, right?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Amazing Anna had 'done her research' and found that Claire's do this faster healing ear piercing thing. It's BS, which people have told her, but still... The school does not allow the girls to put tape over their earrings like other schools do, so Emilia actually missed a few PE lessons because she was not able to take her own earrings out. Anna then took them out for her in the morning but it nearly healed over by the time she tried to put them back in, making it bleed a bit...

They should have done this first thing during the Summer break so it would have a much longer time to heal, and of course not use Claire's as so many people advised against it. But of course, there was money to be made and it now seems that there was a deal with Claire's, probably to advertise this 'rapid' ear piercing service. Who cares about Emilia's ears, right?
I’ve noticed people keep remarking about others advising against Claire’s.. I’m in the US and had mine pierced there when a teen, no issues. Used them for all my piercings, 3 each ear. Are they considered bad in England, or do they have a bad rep? Just curious bc I keep noticing all the comments against them..

• Wow

Poor Emilia. Theres no way a piercing can heal in 3 weeks. It takes more than 6 weeks too! Everyone told them not to use Claire's but they didn't listen. They had to make money. When Anna said that stuff in the vlog all I could smell was bullshit. Emilia needs to practice taking her earrings out in front of a mirror not a camera.

Reactions: 9
Typical lazy arses, 2nd December and Vlogmas hasn't begun for them. 🙄
There's no way they'll commit to vlogging every day of December. They never keep their word. Always letting their little Teeny boppers down with false promises.
There's plenty of good quality Vlogmas videos on YouTube, JonBoy doesn't seem to care about the competition. Hence why they are barely able to scrape half decent views in unless they click bait or lie.

I have NEVER seen her hold any of their hands properly. it's always either the wrist or forearm .. so weird.
I'd say it's so she can mini pinch and squeeze them to perform on demand. A squeeze to the wrist to let Amelia know to smile, rather than hold her hand and reassure like any mother would. I'm nearly sure she admitted that in a video in the last few weeks, when she was talking with JonBoy to camera about how kids behave in public or something?
Found it- In the video 'she thinks she's always right' at 20:57. She's pinching JonBoys arm and explaining about doing it when the kids act up. 😠

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor Emilia. Theres no way a piercing can heal in 3 weeks. It takes more than 6 weeks too! Everyone told them not to use Claire's but they didn't listen. They had to make money. When Anna said that stuff in the vlog all I could smell was bullshit. Emilia needs to practice taking her earrings out in front of a mirror not a camera.
Like how can Claire’s promote a 3 week healing? It takes what it takes. My daughter got her ears pierced around the same time as Emilia - we are up to week 5 and they are still not healed. But unlike Anna I am taking the care to clean them every day & look after them.

Reactions: 5
Like how can Claire’s promote a 3 week healing? It takes what it takes. My daughter got her ears pierced around the same time as Emilia - we are up to week 5 and they are still not healed. But unlike Anna I am taking the care to clean them every day & look after them.
They have a 'rapid heal solution' which some people claim is watered down bleach....

• Wow
I’ve noticed people keep remarking about others advising against Claire’s.. I’m in the US and had mine pierced there when a teen, no issues. Used them for all my piercings, 3 each ear. Are they considered bad in England, or do they have a bad rep? Just curious bc I keep noticing all the comments against them..

It’s heavily recommended that you get a piercing, even ear lobes, with a needle, rather than a gun (like the one Claire’s use). A needle is a cleaner, more hygienic way to do it, and it is a sharp pierce if that makes sense?
Using a gun, which is used on many people before being replaced (if at all), is obviously less hygienic and it is also a blunt trauma which isn’t the best for the body, or healing.
I’ve had mine done from Claire’s twice, and both went bad. Get them re-done in a tattoo/piercing shop and they healed beautifully.
And Claire’s apparently offering “quick healing” is the biggest load of bullsh** I’ve ever heard!

Might be different in the US?

However having a lot of people highly advise against using Claire’s, and they still did it, and still complained about her ears....Poor Emelia.

• Heart
20191202_123741.jpg

Tell me that lying witch doesn't facetune the hell out of her pictures!!! 😂🖐

Unless she's prego (oh god I hope not!!!!!!) She's using perfect angles and loads of photoshop to make her body appear to be something it's clearly not. I just feel bad for all the little girls she's making feel bad about themselves with her lies. And no Anna a once a yr unflattering picture post on IG claiming to love your flaws and all that BS doesn't make up for all the lying you do daily about your body.

P.s. tucking a fluffy thick sweater into a skirt isn't helping. Seems her stylist has NO IDEA how to dress her body so her clothes flatter her shape. Girl your stylist is making you look bigger then you are with all these bad clothes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thought it was quite ironic a post on Twitter which Erika liked-

“makes me mad when ppl don't let their dogs on carpets or upstairs or even on couches. their entire life exists within your home and you're gonna make it even smaller and not let them sleep in comfy spots near their humans? don't get a dog if you don't want hair on things”

🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do not have the words to express how vile, creepy and utterly repugnant scumjonny is. His Insta stories today... There are no words... He is even outshining its Jonny from The Shining.😱😷😫

• Sick
Reactions: 8

“makes me mad when ppl don't let their dogs on carpets or upstairs or even on couches. their entire life exists within your home and you're gonna make it even smaller and not let them sleep in comfy spots near their humans? don't get a dog if you don't want hair on things”

🧐
But her sister's dogs are confined to 1 room because they piss and tit all over the house. Had they trained them properly those dogs could roam the entire house getting cuddles on the couch etc. So basically locking them out of 90% of the house is fine if you're just a crappy owner who never took the time necessary to train them but if you just don't want dog hair on your furniture you're a bad owner 🤦‍♀️

🧐
But her sister's dogs are confined to 1 room because they piss and tit all over the house. Had they trained them properly those dogs could roam the entire house getting cuddles on the couch etc. So basically locking them out of 90% of the house is fine if you're just a crappy owner who never took the time necessary to train them but if you just don't want dog hair on your furniture you're a bad owner 🤦‍♀️

Yes and I cannot believe is they have all that land and are at home all day and literally don’t take their dogs to run around but pay someone to do it for them. But in Jonathan’s case it’s more for his ego I guess to brag about all his acres of land. 🙄

I started watching quite a few years back. Before all the desperation for views and gifted everything for their home. Back then they seemed slightly more down to earth. But as a mother myself now they just seem so out of touch with reality- I believe a lot of their viewers have become wise to their materialism and not to mention their ridiculous click bait titles. The begging for comments and likes is completely cringeworthy. But I do think- ‘Am I pregnant or is it the clothes, or just desperation’ had a better ring to it.
Plus the complete eye opener for me was the Stacey Dooley documentary, he really showed how he puts on quite the performance for the vlog.

View attachment 61511

Tell me that lying witch doesn't facetune the hell out of her pictures!!! 😂🖐

Unless she's prego (oh god I hope not!!!!!!) She's using perfect angles and loads of photoshop to make her body appear to be something it's clearly not. I just feel bad for all the little girls she's making feel bad about themselves with her lies. And no Anna a once a yr unflattering picture post on IG claiming to love your flaws and all that BS doesn't make up for all the lying you do daily about your body.

P.s. tucking a fluffy thick sweater into a skirt isn't helping. Seems her stylist has NO IDEA how to dress her body so her clothes flatter her shape. Girl your stylist is making you look bigger then you are with all these bad clothes.
well she deffo looks pregnant there 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.