SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D0A254CD-5B5B-4260-B13E-79C1C2856D3F.png

So she didn’t like this one, did nothing but complain about it, but made it the first one on the photo roll, her “favourite” one being number 3?
🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
View attachment 61090

So she didn’t like this one, did nothing but complain about it, but made it the first one on the photo roll, her “favourite” one being number 3?
🤷🏻‍♀️
Why does she have to stick her leg out on a lot of photos? Makes me think it's her way of getting a thigh gap - pathetic really

Reactions: 8
In two of their recent photos, it looks like Alessia is wearing earrings. Anna’s frozen post and the cooking one. Perhaps another Claire’s ad coming up...!
Yes, incredibly weird. She saw the clothes he picked right? All his fetishes come to life. The way he was talking was just gross about her being his secretary and they're working late. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an "I dressed the nanny" challenge video soon after his comments to Stacey Dooley.

And has Alessia even got new shoes yet??

They're advertising Claire's Accessories on insta. I bet the ear piercing video was actually an ad.

Posting this for the workout bit. 😂

Reactions: 2
In two of their recent photos, it looks like Alessia is wearing earrings. Anna’s frozen post and the cooking one. Perhaps another Claire’s ad coming up...!
Claire's is doing a frozen 2 everything ad for the movie. Saw it in my mall

View attachment 61090

🤷🏻‍♀️
She has horrible legs. I’m not sure why she wants to show them off. Are there no leg toning exercises in her daily workouts?

Reactions: 12
That ASOS video just shows what kind of wife Jonathan wishes he had imo.

Reactions: 12
Definitely looks like Alessia is wearing earrings, that poor child!!
Just stick ons apparently, I wouldn't be shocked if they pierced Alessias ears in the new year though before she starts actual school and has a "dress code" to stick to
Screenshot_20191201_144537_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 3
She's back to her Oscar the grouch eye brows. He's basically her spirit animal if you ask me. 😂

20191130_233104.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gives me anxiety watching her walk on the edge of her feet just to get a thigh gap 🤣🤣 girlllll just let them rub 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The lessons she’s teaching the kids who watch.. you have to have a thigh gap, white teeth, botox, pierce your ears, workout excessively everyday, dress up for your husband’s fetishes, wear outfits that literally show the outline of your vagina (which HAS to look like your child’s or else you’re disgusting).

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Anna claims she picks up the dog poo everyday. But... I think... Even with 6 dogs, they are small after all, you wouldn't fill half a dog bag in 24 hours.
View attachment 60947
To be fair to her...for a change (!!).....we have one small dog and he could go a few times in the day and it’s not exactly a small amount. I could well imagine 6 dogs creating what she has lifted in one day.

To be fair to her...for a change (!!).....we have one small dog and he could go a few times in the day and it’s not exactly a small amount. I could well imagine 6 dogs creating what she has lifted in one day.
But very often when she talks about picking up poo (because that's one of the very few jobs she still does around the house) she'll say that she hasn't done it in a few days....

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The lessons she’s teaching the kids who watch.. you have to have a thigh gap, white teeth, botox, pierce your ears, workout excessively everyday, dress up for your husband’s fetishes, wear outfits that literally show the outline of your vagina (which HAS to look like your child’s or else you’re disgusting).
I wouldn't want my pre-teen child to watch their videos for many reasons, the risk of becoming braindead being the main one. The trashy, vulgar, social climber bad taste they exude being another. But also because I definitely wouldn't want her to pick up on this twisted, upside down sense of self worth that Anna seems to be promoting.

Or… more to the point, exactly what you said 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought he was going on about doing vlogmas? Well it started today Jonathan you lazy shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought he was going on about doing vlogmas? Well it started today Jonathan you lazy shite 🤣

He specifically said a few times that he'd start today, and in Friday's vlog in the description it says there will be a Vlogmas video today. But nope...
Start as you mean to continue I suppose......

Reactions: 7
I don’t normally come on this thread but thought I’d visit after seeing those weird photos of the outfit hauls on my insta explore. Now this tit is coming up in my ads on this site! 😱
4B186BC0-E3F0-46FE-BBEE-63D4A37B5BA7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.