SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was him saying 'sorry' for the vlog being bits and pieces put together. He clearly did not have anything for the vlog, so put all kinds of extra footage from previous days in one vlog. Lazy.
Easy just dont post anything.

Reactions: 2
Easy just dont post anything.
but.. but... he can't just skip a weekday! And he had to tell everyone that there will be Vlogmas... And they needed to share that at least one of their dogs is so stressed that a stranger wanted to have a chat with them about it...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Watching them be so obnoxiously fake about everything is so annoying! Anna's clearly fake exaggerated laughing is mental. How can thier minions not see how scripted and over the top they're being. You can watch videos from 6, 5,or 10 yrs ago and easily see this is not at all how they're naturally with each other or anyone else

Reactions: 12
OMG the Asos haul for each other....

Anna kept insisting that she got him 'the right leg', but all his trousers and jeans were way above the ankle and he looked ridiculous. She also got him things he already owns, and for date night she decided to give him a jeans and a jumper... Amazing. All brands, of course.

And Jonathan just outlived his fantasies and got her sexy secretary, black pvc trousers, a bikini for 'exercise wear' and a Carrie off Sex and the City ridiculous amount of tule skirt....

They both are clueless, and Anna did not like any of her outfits (understandable), but I wonder if she would have liked them more if there had been some name brand tags on them......

Reactions: 10
Husband buys my outfit- also known as two out of touch affluent influencers spend a ton of money for a joke. Take that peasants. "I always search high to low!"

The looks (cause you probably can't be doing suffering through these two.):

Work/ Office
Screenshot_20191129-210040_YouTube.jpg

It only allows me to upload 10 photos but Anna's office look is on her insta and been posted on here. Although it looked even shorter in the video.

Date Night
Screenshot_20191129-210532_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191129-210756_YouTube.jpg

Party
Screenshot_20191129-211057_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-211504_YouTube.jpg

A close up of those trousers
Screenshot_20191129-211253_YouTube.jpg

Gym/ work out
Screenshot_20191129-211741_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-212018_YouTube.jpg

Surprise
Screenshot_20191129-212205_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191129-212416_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Husband buys my outfit- also known as two out of touch affluent influencers spend a ton of money for a joke. Take that peasants. "I always search high to low!"

The looks (cause you probably can't be doing suffering through these two.):

Work/ Office View attachment 60878
It only allows me to upload 10 photos but Anna's office look is on her insta and been posted on here. Although it looked even shorter in the video.

Date Night
View attachment 60880
View attachment 60881

Party
View attachment 60882View attachment 60883

A close up of those trousers
View attachment 60884

Gym/ work out
View attachment 60885View attachment 60886

Surprise
View attachment 60887

View attachment 60893
god those shiny leather trousers are just bleeping dreadful. also the short leg pants on him look so stupid. did any notice him making a couple of comments about eating and stuff. one was someone who eats everything/too much (about her) and i can't remember what the other was.

1575064419704.png

anyone else think this is a bit weird... or is it just me???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her invisible horse made an appearance again during this segment of the video👆. She was walking on the outer edges of her feet in order to force a thigh gap...ffs. As much as I think she's a sociopathic narc, she does look good for having had 4 kids (don't hate me for saying something positive🤣🙈 about her) and I wish she'd get some professional help so she wasn't so freaking insecure. Jonathan was complimenting her the whole time and she couldn't accept a single one of the compliments!

Reactions: 9
I think the way her natural body shape is that she carries a bit of weight on her thighs (not fat shaming, mine are prob triple the size of hers 😂) so she has to try and force the thigh gap even more.
I have no words for his toddler length bottoms, her super short skirts and those bin bag trousers!! 🙈😱
That clothing vlog just goes to prove money can't buy taste 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG the Asos haul for each other....

Anna kept insisting that she got him 'the right leg', but all his trousers and jeans were way above the ankle and he looked ridiculous. She also got him things he already owns, and for date night she decided to give him a jeans and a jumper... Amazing. All brands, of course.

And Jonathan just outlived his fantasies and got her sexy secretary, black pvc trousers, a bikini for 'exercise wear' and a Carrie off Sex and the City ridiculous amount of tule skirt....

They both are clueless, and Anna did not like any of her outfits (understandable), but I wonder if she would have liked them more if there had been some name brand tags on them......
He's always wearing pants/trousers above the ankle. My issue is why do all his pants need to be skinny legged & tight as duck!?! He's not a millennial. Also, I don't need to know what religion he is (leaves nothing to the imagination). 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna claims she picks up the dog poo everyday. But... I think... Even with 6 dogs, they are small after all, you wouldn't fill half a dog bag in 24 hours.
Screenshot_20191130_184558_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
What on earth was that clothing haul!! I thought her choices for him made him look even shorter :ROFLMAO: (like an overgrown toddler trying on his dads clothes)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it so strange she even picks up the dog tit. She's too good to do anything else but she'll pick up feces? It just puzzles me. Surprised they don't pay someone to do that too.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I find it so strange she even picks up the dog tit. She's too good to do anything else but she'll pick up feces? It just puzzles me. Surprised they don't pay someone to do that too.

. SM-N960U .
Dont give them ideas... ;)
But she doesn't do it every day, which especially with 6 dogs on such a small garden is disgusting.

Reactions: 6
That ASOS video was the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages 🤣🤣
When Anna kept saying omg you look so good so handsome I was actually crying with laughter! He looked like an absolute tool in those short trousers I swear it was hilarious! And then anna’s thighs squeaking in the pvc trousers 🤣🤣🤣 omg! So much for the thigh gap! And then to top it all off he buys her a Barbie ball gown that is slashed to the waist. I swear it was absolute comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching them be so obnoxiously fake about everything is so annoying! Anna's clearly fake exaggerated laughing is mental. How can thier minions not see how scripted and over the top they're being. You can watch videos from 6, 5,or 10 yrs ago and easily see this is not at all how they're naturally with each other or anyone else
And the fact that the children watch the vlogs too and see this duality/fakeness is so terrifying. Jonathan posted on IG that Alessia and Amelia watched this vlog before bed with Anna. Those children are going to have no concept of reality and no idea who their parents really are. They exist in two worlds: vlog world and the real world once the camera turns off (which I'm sure rarely happens). It's one thing to grow up with two narcissistic parents, but to have two greedy narcs who perform for the camera everyday....that's something else entirely. The psychological effects are going to be tremendous once the children are grown up. At least one of the four is bound to completely cut off contact with them.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 60897
anyone else think this is a bit weird... or is it just me???
Yes, incredibly weird. She saw the clothes he picked right? All his fetishes come to life. The way he was talking was just gross about her being his secretary and they're working late. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an "I dressed the nanny" challenge video soon after his comments to Stacey Dooley.

And has Alessia even got new shoes yet??

They're advertising Claire's Accessories on insta. I bet the ear piercing video was actually an ad.

Posting this for the workout bit. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh wow that's so sad that they went against SO much advice from their viewers just so they could earn some money. Who cares about their child's ears, and the fact that she had to take her earrings out before they were completely healed. Money will always come first in that family.

• Angry
scumanna out a comment on grabecca meldrums Instagram photo of her and Poppy today saying' twins' grubby hasn't replied to it. Do they know each other or is scumanna arselicking/ trying to make another influencer chum??

Put a comment!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.