SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7818EA28-CFEF-4E58-8122-CDF9A93436CB.png

Jonathons insta. Says he had things gifted by nespresso....no #gifted? No #AD?

๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Riding her invisible horse again.

Her stylist "friend" Bing must really dislike her. I wouldn't take style advise from her but the fact that she said that she had no idea what Anna saw in Jonathan made me laugh. I think Anna was pissed that she said pale greyish things would wash her out whilst standing her grey prison/ tv set.

You might search High to Low priced items on ASOS Anna but money can't buy class. It can buy your daughter some new shoes though!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Riding her invisible horse again.

Her stylist "friend" Bing must really dislike her. I wouldn't take style advise from her but the fact that she said that she had no idea what Anna saw in Jonathan made me laugh. I think Anna was pissed that she said pale greyish things would wash her out whilst standing her grey prison/ tv set.

You might search High to Low priced items on ASOS Anna but money can't buy class. It can buy your daughter some new shoes though!
Her choice of sweaters has been horrible lately! The colors are either too pale and wash her out or way too bright and make her look orange. Never mind the unflattering shapes that swallow her whole. She really needs to fire her "stylist" old lady friend who clearly has no idea what she's doing. Does she really have no fashion bloggers she follows that she could steal inspiration from? Dare I say she used to look better when she styled herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There she is, furthest away from her youngest, it take 1 second for him to plant the floor, it seem to me they do the barest amount of caring for those kids, from rushing them down the attic, into shops, out of cars, then there is all the wonton acts of meanness and cruelty that we all know about, I just canโ€™t stand them, they are beyond!

Reactions: 13
Who the hell told her that her jumper and those trousers were a good match ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Andrea is wearing soft leggings that will slide off that work top in no time. And neither Anna nor the person taking the picture (most likely Jonathan) will be in time to catch him. But hey, nothing happened this time, so nothing will happen ever, right? Accidents just do not exist in Sacconejoly land, so they do not need to be careful.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The groomer called them to say they 'need to have a chat' about Albi, because he's being agressive. The groomer said he might be under a lot of stress. Really? You don't say.... but of course Anna and Jonathan sort of laughed about it 'He's a biter, but good news is, he's got no teeth.....' and then said something about the dogs having their annual check up soon and that they will have his eye checked to make sure he can still see properly... Poor thing, if he can't see out of his one eye as well as living in that madhouse, no wonder he's stressed out.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Who the hell told her that her jumper and those trousers were a good match ๐Ÿคฎ
She mixes the oddest colour combinations and don't get me started on her fashion sense! I've never seen someone her age look so dowdy. She dressed a bit better at the old house before she became Lady of the Manor ๐Ÿ™„

The groomer called them to say they 'need to have a chat' about Albi, because he's being agressive. The groomer said he might be under a lot of stress. Really? You don't say.... but of course Anna and Jonathan sort of laughed about it 'He's a biter, but good news is, he's got no teeth.....' and then said something about the dogs having their annual check up soon and that they will have his eye checked to make sure he can still see properly... Poor thing, if he can't see out of his one eye as well as living in that madhouse, no wonder he's stressed out.
Poor Albi (and the other dogs too) ๐Ÿ™ they really couldn't give a toss about them could they? I'd be mortified to keep hammering home the point that he has no teeth which is due to their own neglect (even though their breed is susceptible to teeth issues it can be delayed or prevented). Those dogs are crammed into that space without proper interaction, stimulation or exercise. So sad when someone else would treasure having a dog.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They used that as an excuse when the teeth were being pulled 'Oh but it's their breed'. Yes, it is, which is why you should have taken extra care of their teeth, not less!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

anna's head and legs are two completely different colours, her head looks bizarre and don't even get me started on her bizarre crooked legs and knees! come to think of it she looks like a dulux colour chart!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See the dogs when he s making a sandwich... Horrible stained faces... Tear stains not cleaned as per usual. Pair of bloody lazy areas who should NEVER have one dog let alone six . Never get walked unless they pay the walkers which we never show , squashed into a small garden area. Wish they would piss and tit on scummana when she s dressed up for her stupid vanity poses. Also does Jonny scummyshining dye his beard as well as his hair ?..he obviously does not want to resemble or care for his mother in anyway๐Ÿค”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
To think that Albi was once so pampered that it caused a further rift between Jonathan and his Dad, because Anna fed him (Albi) at the table at Jonno's Dad and new wife's wedding.

I find it strange that the kids have no connection with the dogs. Apart from when they're toddling and being licked to bits. But you never see the older kids play with them or take responsibility for them.

Anyone know what the "I'm sorry" clickbait was?

• Sad
Reactions: 11

anna's head and legs are two completely different colours, her head looks bizarre and don't even get me started on her bizarre crooked legs and knees! come to think of it she looks like a dulux colour chart!
Imagine walking round an office with a skirt that short and bare legs, he really is a perv

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I've been wondering - does anyone know about a commentary channel that deals with the SJs on a more regular basis? I know that there's been some backlash following the 'cold shower'- gate, but otherwise - crickets. I don't know, I find that curious. Do commentary channels really consider them to be fairly uncontroversial and mainstream? Really? With everything they say/do every day?

Reactions: 4
Who are these deceiving, desperate twats trying to fool.
Report! Report! Report!
Why is she always squatting as if she's about to let a load off? Ridiculous pose.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Cos she thinks it makes Jof look taller๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ except it's not working, she looks as stupid as he does!

These two have to be the most offensive pair on YouTube! They have literally used every child to make themselves money (and clearly LOTS of it) with no regard to how it will and already does affect their children. Itโ€™s disgusting. I still donโ€™t know how they managed to brush off or rather deny the ice cold shower they put their two year old daughter in because she was taking off her nappy and smearing ๐Ÿ’ฉ over her cot! Honestly itโ€™s vile what they did to that poor child!!!!!!! I could rant for days on Anna and her narcissistic life but I think tattle would crash ๐Ÿ˜‚
And the dumbass minions carry on defending the bastards! They could murder one of their kids and the nasty minions would defend them!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Looks like she should take style advice from Jof instead of that old lady๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ best I've seen her wear for a long while!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree. She looks like a woman but better than the horrid stuff sheโ€™s been wearing. She looked so good last year and. The year before.

Reactions: 8

Guess J is an Amanda Woodward (Heather Locklear) Melrose Place fan. Amanda wore micro-mini power suits all the time except her jackets were shorter. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what the "I'm sorry" clickbait was?
It was him saying 'sorry' for the vlog being bits and pieces put together. He clearly did not have anything for the vlog, so put all kinds of extra footage from previous days in one vlog. Lazy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.