SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were recommended in my youtube feed so I clicked. 4.04 mins in and i've already seen a photo of the kids in their school uniforms. But I'm giving up on their official house tour video because of her pronunciation of village = VILLLAAAAGE. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They were recommended in my youtube feed so I clicked. 4.04 mins in and i've already seen a photo of the kids in their school uniforms. But I'm giving up on their official house tour video because of her pronunciation of village = VILLLAAAAGE. o_O
She does that on purpose, it's a joke thing between her and Jonathan. Just like the mispronounciation of 'fragile' into 'fragelly'. They're soooo hillaaaaarious dontchaknow.

I also love how they try and cover up the school crest on the uniforms when everyone who's paid a little bit of attention already know where the kids go to school.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched their most recent blog.
Unbelievable. What a strange pair of people they are. Very bizarre.

I’m really creeped out that they have cameras in every room and can just watch (spy) on their children. They have absolutely no privacy what so ever.. I’d grow up with huge trust issues if I was being watched and filmed 24/7. I remember once when I was 13 I caught my mum looking down my phone, I remember feeling like my privacy was completely invaded so I can only imagine how those children must feel... They are like circus animals for the saccone joly show

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I find the spy cams incredibly creepy, and a potential danger to his kids if the system gets hacked.
Really is just a tv set for their very own Truman Show. Funny how they tried to tell Stacey Dooley they didn't have cameras in every room when she could clearly see them.

Can't imagine how their nanny must feel. Would love to see her contract?

She missed them so much, but acts surprised she "found one" in their own home where they live. #Mumoffour No wonder she hasn't got new shoes yet, the poor little girl. Also, how did Bing let her keep that jumper?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so this post is to apologize in advance for my next post. It's super gross and might turn your stomach's (no it definitely will turn your stomach's) 🤢 Don't read if you're eating, about to eat, have eaten in the past 24 hrs or have an extremely sensitive gag reflex! It's gross! He's hella gross!🤮🤮🤮 but it must be said!!!!
Sorry again 🤗

LOOK AT HIS NASTY TEETH!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The arrogance of this gross little troll walking around with his snobby look at all the fancy cars I lease attitude while he has a mouth full of rotten plaque covered teeth! His priorities are so backwards. Lives in a million $ house full of broken bathrooms. Drives hundreds of thousands of $'s worth of cars and has teeth that look like he's been munching of dog tit!! I can totally see why Anna is repulsed by him. Can you imagine that nasty mouth coming in for a kiss? Hell no!!🤮🙅‍♀️ his rotten breath must stink!
20191126_085559.jpg

Also I know we've said this before but seriously wth is going on with her face!? Did she really get that much filler? Has she gained a few pounds and now the filler makes her cheeks look even weirder?
She looks so strange.

Screenshot_20191126-085207_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
I’m really creeped out that they have cameras in every room and can just watch (spy) on their children. They have absolutely no privacy what so ever.. I’d grow up with huge trust issues if I was being watched and filmed 24/7. I remember once when I was 13 I caught my mum looking down my phone, I remember feeling like my privacy was completely invaded so I can only imagine how those children must feel... They are like circus animals for the saccone joly show
That creeps me out as well. We have similar security cameras however we only have them downstairs and they are positioned pointing at our front and back door, just in case we were ever broken in too. Those poor children have absolutely no privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
While I really can’t abide the S-J’s, I suspect the cameras aren’t technically there to spy on their children. I have a mega rich friend from university who lives in some kinda palace in Essex (blows my mind when I visit, I live in a bog standard 3 bed :cool:). They have cameras in every single room as a security measure. They link to their phones & they get buzzed if irregular movement is detected at night or when they are out. I imagine that’s what the SJ’s have them for but obviously you can use them as spy cams I suppose! I can see the novelty when you are away to have a peep ..

Obviously, added to the many other child privacy issues at play it adds up!

Reactions: 2
Ok so this post is to apologize in advance for my next post. It's super gross and might turn your stomach's (no it definitely will turn your stomach's) 🤢 Don't read if you're eating, about to eat, have eaten in the past 24 hrs or have an extremely sensitive gag reflex! It's gross! He's hella gross!🤮🤮🤮 but it must be said!!!!
Sorry again 🤗

LOOK AT HIS NASTY TEETH!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The arrogance of this gross little troll walking around with his snobby look at all the fancy cars I lease attitude while he has a mouth full of rotten plaque covered teeth! His priorities are so backwards. Lives in a million $ house full of broken bathrooms. Drives hundreds of thousands of $'s worth of cars and has teeth that look like he's been munching of dog tit!! I can totally see why Anna is repulsed by him. Can you imagine that nasty mouth coming in for a kiss? Hell no!!🤮🙅‍♀️ his rotten breath must stink!
View attachment 60019

Also I know we've said this before but seriously wth is going on with her face!? Did she really get that much filler? Has she gained a few pounds and now the filler makes her cheeks look even weirder?
She looks so strange.

View attachment 60020
I think it must be a combination of filler and weight gain. Her entire face is frozen, rather than just the forehead where she showed she got botox. She should've stopped after filler and botox on her forehead. She's always had pronounced cheeks, they look ridiculous now.

I also think that she has stopped restricting herself and is looking much healthier. Her restriction was so intense towards the end of her pregnancy with Andrea and up until recently. She was obsessed with that Michelle Marie Fit lady (who, imo, is a walking eating disorder promotion) and would bring her homemade, nasty sweets that were made out of banana and oats EVERYWHERE so that she wouldn't be tempted to eat "bad foods." The manic walks, obsessive workouts, weight loss photos on IG weeks after giving birth....It was so disturbing to watch. I hope she doesn't relapse because those were clearly dark times. And to have an audience of such impressionable young girls....yikes.

• Sad
Really is just a tv set for their very own Truman Show. Funny how they tried to tell Stacey Dooley they didn't have cameras in every room when she could clearly see them.
He said that the cameras are only downstairs, so this was one of those 'she did not ask the exact right question, so I'm going to say no' things he does when people ask him things. He could have said 'No, we have cameras in every room downstairs, but none upstairs', instead of denying having cameras in the house at all.

When they got the cameras he said it was because they had so many people coming in and out of the house it was a good way of keeping track of everyone. in other words: they do/did not trust the people who worked for them. I'd hate to be a nanny in that house anyway, but the added CCTV keeping an eye on you at all times would really creep me out.

While I really can’t abide the S-J’s, I suspect the cameras aren’t technically there to spy on their children. I have a mega rich friend from university who lives in some kinda palace in Essex (blows my mind when I visit, I live in a bog standard 3 bed :cool:). They have cameras in every single room as a security measure. They link to their phones & they get buzzed if irregular movement is detected at night or when they are out. I imagine that’s what the SJ’s have them for but obviously you can use them as spy cams I suppose! I can see the novelty when you are away to have a peep ..

Obviously, added to the many other child privacy issues at play it adds up!
We have security measures in each room/floor (sensors on our windows etc) but it’s just the cameras in the bedrooms that make me uneasy. I just flash to when the children are teenagers.

Each to their own, I suppose.

Reactions: 4
We have security measures in each room/floor (sensors on our windows etc) but it’s just the cameras in the bedrooms that make me uneasy. I just flash to when the children are teenagers.

Yes but this is Jonathan we are talking about - of course he is spying. Probably trying to catch something funny that will make them go viral

Reactions: 7

There are no cameras in the bedrooms.

Reactions: 3
I didn't think they had cameras in the bedrooms?? when looking at the screen he watches them on I have never seen the bedrooms.

My husband installs security and it is very very common to have cameras in most rooms now hall ways living rooms kitchen a lot of them are motion sensors so will only record if movement is detected. I personally don't think its that creepy

Reactions: 5
Well, it sure was worth selling his family's privacy during their time of grief....
Only 99k views! Even with blowup-doll Anna for a thumbnail.

I didn't think they had cameras in the bedrooms?? when looking at the screen he watches them on I have never seen the bedrooms.

My husband installs security and it is very very common to have cameras in most rooms now hall ways living rooms kitchen a lot of them are motion sensors so will only record if movement is detected. I personally don't think its that creepy
It's creepy because he checks on people when he is not at home, and uses that footage in the vlog when they are not even aware they're being filmed.
Cameras for security is a good idea, for spying and exploiting not so much.

Reactions: 14
As much as I respect security, I dont think we need to look at what our kids are doing in cameras.

Reactions: 10
Oh great, Anna forgot to take her pill again. But let's not be a responsible adult about it and take the morning after pill and use condoms or anything, but just wait to see if you're pregnant.

• Wow
Oh great, Anna forgot to take her pill again. But let's not be a responsible adult about it and take the morning after pill and use condoms or anything, but just wait to see if you're pregnant.
ugh is that what the latest title is about? I hope they carry this tit on, then they will lose all their viewers when they realise what a tit show they’re watching!

First thing that came to mind when I read the title was “oh no, it’s happened again!” What’s that? You’ve uploaded another crappy clickbait vlog? Yeah that’s more like it!

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.