SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - I don't understand how there aren't laws in place to protect children from neglectful parents. These children have been working since the womb, they've earned all the money their parents are now spending on themselves. It makes me so so sad that these children's privacy has been completely ruined, they will never be able to control what kind of information about them is on the internet. I hate when Jonathan says that they've asked the older kids if they're ok with being filmed - they are so young! They can't consent to being filmed every single day of their lives because they don't understand the implications!!! Either he's too ignorant to know that or he literally just does not care as long as they're bringing in the cash for him. I hope the kids get given the money they deserve and hire excellent lawyers and sue their parents for all they're worth when they grow up. But tbh, I'm thinking their perception of reality will be so skewed by then... I'm thinking the oldest will become some sort of messed up reality star or something in search of the attention she obviously loves already (which is absolutely fine and normal for a seven year old), and will think that exposing yourself and your entire life to the world is completely normal. It's so so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi. I’ve been here a while but just having a laugh reading you guys. (I moved from the « other forum »).

I’m coming with something specific. What is really peculiar for me is how those kids (and especially a 7 year old) don’t understand ANYTHING about a camera, filming, editing etc. The stuff their parents do everyday in front of them.

He shows E1 and E2 the elf footage (where he disappears and the elf gets bigger) and they don’t know that those are special effects and how those are made ? It’s like having a dad who is a nurse and to think that he gives shots with a fork or a high school teacher for a mom and to think she teacher kid how to dig hole or something...

Their whole life is YouTube and yet the 7 year old E1 asks what a « commet » is... they talk about the comments all the time. How does she not know what that is ? Nobody explains them anything but they (the kids) don’t seem to connect a lot of dots by themselves.
But then again there is not much of genetic material for those kids to be geniuses...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The comments they make about ‘the trolls’ all the time really grate on me. They seem to be getting actual opinions and hateful comments confused. Jonathan seems to forget, shows like ‘gogglebox’ exist for people giving their opinions good and bad, so are they all trolls? Plus is it not him who refer to their vlogs as a ‘show’ and ‘episodes’. I don’t know if anyone remembers, must have been quite a few months ago now at the end of one of the vlogs he said words to the effect of- watch the vlog, comment, like and subscribe’ etc then ended with something like- actually you don’t even have to watch the vlog just click on the video- in other words he doesn’t care what goes into the vlog he just wants easy money for views from people!

Also the video of alessia with the water is actually so sad. Anna is so not present with her children behind a phone screen. Why on Earth tell her she’s naughty when it was clearly an accident. I have a feeling it’s partly to do with the fact that alessia wasn’t in their eyes the ready made YouTube child like Emilia was, being so compliant with everything all those years ago and then finding that not all children are the same. It’s all well and good preaching that they get to spend time with their children ‘working’ from home but I can’t imagine how annoying after so many years for their children for their parents to be constantly glued to their phones during every day menial activities for the world to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So it’s was Emilia and Eduardos nativity today. Emilia had a solo song...Jonathon filmed it...it’s on his insta....hasn’t done a great job of blurring out the other kid next to her!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So it’s was Emilia and Eduardos nativity today. Emilia had a solo song...Jonathon filmed it...it’s on his insta....hasn’t done a great job of blurring out the other kid next to her!!!
It’s awful. Also shouldn’t have even mentioned the nativity before it happened. The event location and time is all on the school website, found in 5 seconds if anyone ever wanted to show up and pretend to be a family member.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Those ridiculous voice Anna pulls like seriously not attractive I think it's awful how these children are vlogged at bathtime like no privacy not to mention all kinds of people watch there content defo should be laws on safeguarding children they don't care as long as the cash keeps rolling in yes there house cars material things are nice but it must be pressure everyday to come up with dodgy clickable and bad content daily oh how the mighty are falling slowly but surely johnathans makes a show of us irish he's like a greedy little leprechaun 🤣
Yep. Eddie's face while he's being forced to bath AND be filmed says it all really. That kid is over his fathers tit! I think he'll be the first to tell J to duck off with his camera and to stop filming him.

Screenshot_20191204-085639_Instagram.jpg

Forgot to mention look out for a insultingly stupid click bait title today. The views on yesterday's video are horrible. Hey minions this post is for you. He's going to lie and trick you today with a title that's not true! Not even close to being true! Don't be so damn stupid all the time. Show him you won't tolerate him treating you like the idiots you are and don't fall for the clickbait. K. 🤣#dumbasses

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That picture of Eduardo is so sad. It is so shocking to me that they would even WANT to film this. I see lots of safeguarding issue in he future for these children.

I’m afraid I’m cynical, that response about the ad complaint sounds like a brush off. i Really hope it isn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Love that there have been multiple complaints about Anna's IG about the Nespresso thing. Let's hope something comes from it.

The nativity.... Remember when he had the kids sing their 'wriggeeellyyy natiiiviittyyyyyy...' for weeks on end? I had never heard of that one so decided to Google it. First (!!) hit was their school's website with pictures of both Emilia and Eduardo in their nativity.

And to Hello-123, can you imagine the tv show on the 'proper... umm....' having been aired and then making it to Gogglebox!! How amazing would that be! I'm sure they'd rip Jonathan and Anna a new one, with how they exploit their children.

Reactions: 7
Love that there have been multiple complaints about Anna's IG about the Nespresso thing. Let's hope something comes from it.

The nativity.... Remember when he had the kids sing their 'wriggeeellyyy natiiiviittyyyyyy...' for weeks on end? I had never heard of that one so decided to Google it. First (!!) hit was their school's website with pictures of both Emilia and Eduardo in their nativity.

And to Hello-123, can you imagine the tv show on the 'proper... umm....' having been aired and then making it to Gogglebox!! How amazing would that be! I'm sure they'd rip Jonathan and Anna a new one, with how they exploit their children.

Exactly! The comments on Twitter that time from the Stacey Dooley documentary were enough for people who had never heard of them to have a strong enough opinion of them.
I can only imagine that the majority of their viewers now would be mainly younger teens who don’t see anything wrong with their behaviour and are in awe of this lifestyle they have.
I think Jonathan’s missing a trick though! Perhaps if he stopped with the click bait titles and named his videoes something like- family actually take dogs for a walk, or....taking children out for the day and it’s not sponsored/gifted etc he could pull in some big views! 😬

Reactions: 9
What?? You mean actually think of family activities to do without being paid for them?? Neverr......

Reactions: 10
He also said in the post of Emilia singing that she's not very confident at public speaking or performing, yet I swear a few months ago he was talking about how confident Emilia was all the time.
And I doubt they'd give a 7 year old a solo if they weren't going to be able to sing the lines due to stage fright or nerves... She also asked for the video to be sent to the Voice Kids, that doesn't sound like someone who's scared of performing.
But you know anything to fit a narrative, Emilia was scared about performing a solo so Jonathan filmed and posted it being "so proud"

Reactions: 22
I'm reading a thriller at the moment about a vlogging family(well moreso the kids and the mother) and jesus reading it is like reading a factual book, think some of these influncers really should give it a read as it's very true to life and scary how much strangers on the Internet know so much about these families because of what they put online. I must say I felt uncomfortable watching Emilia on Js Facebook and the comments from people saying they have known her since birth, just all wrong to me

Reactions: 10
Emilia was feing sick at school and then was picked up and came home upset. This is the hug Anna gave to "make everything better"
Screenshot_20191205_082442_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

The hug lasts maybe 7 seconds then she takes Emilias coat off and walks it to, I'm assuming where the coats go saying over her shoulder "you're not felling well?" while Emilia sobs.
Yeah that's parenting intuition

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Emilia was feing sick at school and then was picked up and came home upset. This is the hug Anna gave to "make everything better"
View attachment 62045
The hug lasts maybe 7 seconds then she takes Emilias coat off and walks it to, I'm assuming where the coats go saying over her shoulder "you're not felling well?" while Emilia sobs.
Not watched it. So at a guess she didnt bend down to Emilias height (which all adults should do) n hug her. If she didnt she should be ashame. She cant give her kids a proper hug shows how selfish and unmotherly she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She must NEVER kiss her children either because of all the lipstick. What a damn shame. Those kids know what it’s like to have a cold shower but they don’t know what it’s like to have a big kiss and cuddle from their mummy. So weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 62045
bleeping tragic that she can't even HUG properly (unless she does and this ss was taken at the wrong time, idk I don't watch the vlogs). like, why are her wrists cocked up instead of actually touch Emilia ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.