SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lessie on Anna's story last night looked petrified of mother figure ! She had spilt water on her pjs, Anna said what we gonna do now to which lessie says "go tell daddy" it proves she does nothing for those kids. Anna's story finished with lessie still wanting to see daddy 😪 I feel so sorry for those kids if creepy jon is the best they got out of the two of them.
Especially as it was daddy who gave her the cold showers!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How's them click bait vlogs going for you JonBoy? Down another 10k this month. 🙈👍
All that effort of bribing the little Teeny boppers to do what you say or you won't upload a specific video and turning your wife into a raving lunatic for views doesn't seem to be working. 😂
Maybe the fake Christmas gifting did it? The hidden sponsoring, Or maybe the pathetic attempt at Vlogmas videos? Or maybe the fact that people are sick of the pregnancy lies? Or maybe, just maybe, the nail in the coffin was the 'fun'eral and disrespect you showed to your Step Father.
It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. 🤟
Screenshot_20191203_231150.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What fuckery that vlog was today! Didn't get what the thumbnail was " getting a new puppy" ?, Eddy rapping, poor Emilia didn't want to do that aging thing on Anna's phone because she says she looks ugly! And, back to showing kids in the bath again!! Anna and Jof are getting too bleeping manic now with their game cheerfulness, they grate on my nerves!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
do you guys ever feel jealous of their lifestyle? tbh i kinda do sometimes, not that I´d wanna look put together every day, have hair and makeup done and wear fancy clothes (cause God-forbid simple clothes), which I think its total pressure of Anna to need to look perfect cause maybe her friends or moms at the school would watch or I wouldn't wanna feel the pressure to share something fun or entertaining for my viewers, nor would I wanna have my kids for public domain to judge whatever they want about them as long as my bank account is full but I´m honestly jealous of the house, kitchen, the patio that looks like a freaking park, the cars or their lifestyle. watching its like a drug, cause they sometimes makes me feel bad about my life but I cannot stop watching cause it became my routine. I try to not let it get to me but it makes me bitter cause I know I´ll never afford any of that, please tell me I´m not the only one and someone else out there can relatee
Youtubers like to pretend that the people who criticise them on forums are only doing so because we're 'jealous' trolls but I think their fans and those who watch them are the ones who are truly jealous as they think they represent some sort of couple goals or ideal family life.

But it's all a sham. As has been said, the cars are leased (besides, a short fat man driving a Ferrari gives off total overcompensating vibes, especially when he never goes out of the local area) The decor is cheap and nasty. The house is a factory for making online content from the lives of the children trapped inside. It's a grey prison, not a 'home'.

Imagine there being no boundary, no line, between a performance for strangers and your day to day private moments. Your parents can film you everywhere in the house, even in the bathroom. Your father will even get into the bed beside you to film. Why are people not totally appalled by this? A child actor knows the difference between an acting job and home life but these kids' home is the filming location, they have never had a break since they were born. Four children who think it's normal to have no privacy, no freedom to make mistakes , no space to develop autonomy. Child psychologists would say all these things are vital for a child's development. They are the touchstones of the United Nations commitment to the rights of the child; privacy, dignity, security.

A child's right to a home is paramount. A place to retreat from the world, not a place where the world follows you into bed. Its astonishing that we have allowed this to develop, although I do think certain people with power are starting to wake up.

They are slaves to Youtube before they're old enough to even understand what it is. Their parents are lazy, vain, greedy and stupid.

Why watch them when you are directly adding to their income by doing so? Isn't that a bit masochistic? If you must watch then at least download AD block. I get all the new info from here, no need to ever watch them again.

Something built on shaky foundations, and gained by being dishonest and exploiting your children, is nothing to be jealous of. And they know it too. They'll always be looking over their shoulder, waiting for their luck to finally run out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Youtubers like to pretend that the people who criticise them on forums are only doing so because we're 'jealous' trolls but I think their fans and those who watch them are the ones who are truly jealous as they think they represent some sort of couple goals or ideal family life.

But it's all a sham. As has been said, the cars are leased (besides, a short fat man driving a Ferrari gives off total overcompensating vibes, especially when he never goes out of the local area) The decor is cheap and nasty. The house is a factory for making online content from the lives of the children trapped inside. It's a grey prison, not a 'home'.

Imagine there being no boundary, no line, between a performance for strangers and your day to day private moments. Your parents can film you everywhere in the house, even in the bathroom. Your father will even get into the bed beside you to film. Why are people not totally appalled by this? A child actor knows the difference between an acting job and home life but these kids' home is the filming location, they have never had a break since they were born. Four children who think it's normal to have no privacy, no freedom to make mistakes , no space to develop autonomy. Child psychologists would say all these things are vital for a child's development. They are the touchstones of the United Nations commitment to the rights of the child; privacy, dignity, security.

A child's right to a home is paramount. A place to retreat from the world, not a place where the world follows you into bed. Its astonishing that we have allowed this to develop, although I do think certain people with power are starting to wake up.

They are slaves to Youtube before they're old enough to even understand what it is. Their parents are lazy, vain, greedy and stupid.

Why watch them when you are directly adding to their income by doing so? Isn't that a bit masochistic? If you must watch then at least download AD block. I get all the new info from here, no need to ever watch them again.

Something built on shaky foundations, and gained by being dishonest and exploiting your children, is nothing to be jealous of. And they know it too. They'll always be looking over their shoulder, waiting for their luck to finally run out.
So well said ,couldn`t have put it better.X

Reactions: 9
So the kids have to join in with the maturing of the channel by having Eduardo do a rap with lyrics
"Gettin' freaky in the sheets, we're takin' body shots
Then I finish with a facial just to top it off "

Of course he has no idea what he's singing, but why would you let your kid listen to this kind of language so often that he can rap this by himself??

And of course he has to film all 4 children in the bath together..... he was even kind enough to put it in the preview so his special audience would know the vlog was worth watching.
Emelia and Edwardo are old enough to bath themselves, separately, with supervision. Why put the poopy diapered babies in the same water?
Not hygienic and weird with the age differences.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Is it just me, or Anna has started to look more like Jennifer Coolidge? Her latest photo with Emilia is so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why watch them when you are directly adding to their income by doing so? Isn't that a bit masochistic?
a little bit yes, but to be honest I use to love their vlogs in the old house, watching them became my routine, I´d watch them daily I guess I got involved more than I should´ve, and change is a little challenging for me. Anna was a little mean to Jonathan then but not neurotic or too demanding, and I´ve always liked Jonathan, I think he´s pretty funny (despite of the fact that he films his kids for a living) i like him as a person, but a switch turned on or off in Anna when they moved to the new house and my God she´s so neurotic, perfectionist, a total control freak, ungrateful really for the privileges she has come accustomed to, kinda lazy, self centered and she´s turned into this real housewife always looking like she´s about to go to a fancy place when she´ll stay at home, that´s not most moms cause that´s not practical (she was a lot more casual in the old house), but the way she talks to Jonathan annoys me the most, at the end of the day, Jonathan is a guy providing for his family who got a little carried away and excited with money. It also annoys me how easy she has it and how much she moans, its either the dogs barking (she´s actually complained about that, why have dogs in the first place if you don´t like it when the bark), Alessia being messy (normal for a toddler, equally as spoiled as her, I love Alessia btw, I think she´s adorable) about Eduardo and Jonathan but they are "the ones that crack her up the most", she got the 4 kids she wanted all healthy, beautiful and smart the kids that give then their lifestyle and still complains, Jonathan loves the and it shows. I use to be cool with Anna before she became a real housewife. I guess what keeps me around is the routine and I still like Jonathan, the kids and soooometimes Anna when she´s by herself but barely. Funny cause out of all the people I watch and follow she seems the one that gets into my nerves, while the other people are normal, down to earth and relatable no matter how famous they are.

I agree with everything you said except Jonathan and the Ferrari, I think to me, you can drive whatever car you want no matter if you are tall short, fat or skinny. He´s short but like, I´m not perfect either, I wish I was more this less than but seems unfair cause no one chose the body they have been given, I´m talking heigh more than weight. Physical appearance shouldn´t limit your taste

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this is so creepy!!! its like if the wanna turn their 7 y/o into an actual teenager!!!!
have you see those weird Insta accounts of people dressing their little girls like women?, and people commenting oh my god so cute, reminds me o that

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jesus, it’s not like she’s spilled red wine everywhere is it
EXACTLY, its just water! what bothered me the most about that is that Alessia comes in right Anna sees her looked annoyed then starts laughing instead of helping BUT Emilia starts laughing too cause her moms example and Anna instead of telling Emilia not to laugh at her her sister, she lets her laugh and hey are both laughing at little Alessia, Alessia looked so scared. Hopefully Alessia grows up just fine and not defending herself from her mother or scared of her mother, which I think they all are now.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How's them click bait vlogs going for you JonBoy? Down another 10k this month. 🙈👍
All that effort of bribing the little Teeny boppers to do what you say or you won't upload a specific video and turning your wife into a raving lunatic for views doesn't seem to be working. 😂
Maybe the fake Christmas gifting did it? The hidden sponsoring, Or maybe the pathetic attempt at Vlogmas videos? Or maybe the fact that people are sick of the pregnancy lies? Or maybe, just maybe, the nail in the coffin was the 'fun'eral and disrespect you showed to your Step Father.
It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. 🤟
View attachment 61835
The tit that they pull now is just insulting. There's better people to pay attention to.

Reactions: 8
Those ridiculous voice Anna pulls like seriously not attractive I think it's awful how these children are vlogged at bathtime like no privacy not to mention all kinds of people watch there content defo should be laws on safeguarding children they don't care as long as the cash keeps rolling in yes there house cars material things are nice but it must be pressure everyday to come up with dodgy clickable and bad content daily oh how the mighty are falling slowly but surely johnathans makes a show of us irish he's like a greedy little leprechaun 🤣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Emelia and Edwardo are old enough to bath themselves, separately, with supervision. Why put the poopy diapered babies in the same water?
Not hygienic and weird with the age differences.
Definitely find that a bit odd as well.

Reactions: 7
a little bit yes, but to be honest I use to love their vlogs in the old house, watching them became my routine, I´d watch them daily I guess I got involved more than I should´ve, and change is a little challenging for me. Anna was a little mean to Jonathan then but not neurotic or too demanding, and I´ve always liked Jonathan, I think he´s pretty funny (despite of the fact that he films his kids for a living) i like him as a person, but a switch turned on or off in Anna when they moved to the new house and my God she´s so neurotic, perfectionist, a total control freak, ungrateful really for the privileges she has come accustomed to, kinda lazy, self centered and she´s turned into this real housewife always looking like she´s about to go to a fancy place when she´ll stay at home, that´s not most moms cause that´s not practical (she was a lot more casual in the old house), but the way she talks to Jonathan annoys me the most, at the end of the day, Jonathan is a guy providing for his family who got a little carried away and excited with money. It also annoys me how easy she has it and how much she moans, its either the dogs barking (she´s actually complained about that, why have dogs in the first place if you don´t like it when the bark), Alessia being messy (normal for a toddler, equally as spoiled as her, I love Alessia btw, I think she´s adorable) about Eduardo and Jonathan but they are "the ones that crack her up the most", she got the 4 kids she wanted all healthy, beautiful and smart the kids that give then their lifestyle and still complains, Jonathan loves the and it shows. I use to be cool with Anna before she became a real housewife. I guess what keeps me around is the routine and I still like Jonathan, the kids and soooometimes Anna when she´s by herself but barely. Funny cause out of all the people I watch and follow she seems the one that gets into my nerves, while the other people are normal, down to earth and relatable no matter how famous they are.

I agree with everything you said except Jonathan and the Ferrari, I think to me, you can drive whatever car you want no matter if you are tall short, fat or skinny. He´s short but like, I´m not perfect either, I wish I was more this less than but seems unfair cause no one chose the body they have been given, I´m talking heigh more than weight. Physical appearance shouldn´t limit your taste
Jonathon? Is that you?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When confronted by Stacey Dooley they said they try to respect the children’s privacy and don’t vlog baths or things like potty training. We know that was a lie and they know that was a lie, will be interesting to see now that money will be at stake if they do keep filming those things, or whether they will stop.
Does make me laugh though all these family vloggers filming their lives for the ‘memories’ and it’s all for them to look back on, I bet they are all fuming 😂

Reactions: 11
I watched a vlog 🤦‍♀️

Anna is still taking those mood altering drugs with her lemon water then.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.