SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Leah? Is that a sister? What do I type in to find her Instagram? I like to see how insignificant the SJs are to the people in their lives. For example, Sabrina seems to have genuine friends (and a pretty amazing looking life, I wish she vlogged), what little she has of Anna on her Instagram looks awkward and forced.
Leah Joly is J's sister. She lived in Antarctica previously and is a seasoned traveller as well. Her children must have a more interesting life than their cousins on J's side. Someone else posted they'd found this on her IG and I think it's just her name as the moniker.

Reactions: 3
I call bs on Jonathanā€˜s ā€œparty weekendā€ tweet. Your wife goes to bed at 8 and doesnā€™t drink, and when she is awake sheā€™s glued to her phone.....party on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leah Joly is J's sister. She lived in Antarctica previously and is a seasoned traveller as well. Her children must have a more interesting life than their cousins on J's side. Someone else posted they'd found this on her IG and I think it's just her name as the moniker.
Ruth is the sister who was in Antarctica I think, and got married in New Zealand but they all travel and have fun lives it seems. really makes you wonder what happened to bozo to make him so different and unlikeable ...

Reactions: 13
Unbearable. I seriously despise these two & I can't even hate watch them at this point. Vile cretins. I feel sorry for those poor children, they will grow up with some serious issues. And don't get me started on that ridiculous pout that he insists on doing in photos. Do you actually think you look cool, you bleeping ugly midget man? I honestly do not understand how people cannot see through them?! They're tit people and tit parents. All they care about is money and what money can buy. They've sold their children's childhoods for cash and they'll tit over anyone if it'll bring in views. The way they've acted about this poor man's funeral has really confirmed what I've always thought: selfish twats, rotten to the core.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Even with rice and allowing for children's portions to me thats max 4,

new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.