S Club Juniors / 8 (and S Club 7, if you want)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a gossip thread as such but I used to love them as a teenager. Now that I am almost 30, the concept is pretty weird given how adult the songs were that they sung. Frankie and Rochelle seem to have done really well. But the others not so much. I looked at their social media, Hannah has a few kids, Stacey is pregnant and seems to still want to be famous, Daisy has a kid and I am not sure about the boys.

Reactions: 2
I used to love them as well! I did wonder what the others had been up to. I think Calvin tried a solo career and I remember Stacey going solo on X Factor years ago.

S Club 7 still touring with just 3 of them is kind of tragic though...I didn't go to the reunion tour but judging from clips on Youtube, they were mostly miming. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Rochelle is an awful awful presenter, she just doesn't have it and keeps getting tv and radio gigs. She makes kelly brook look good.

I'm sure she got the this morning gig just because of how tit she is so that no one better than holly did it while she was away.

Calvin looks great but not up to much - https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/3057476/what-the-whole-of-s-club-juniors-look-like-now/
nintchdbpict000307954518.jpg

This is a tune though that I love at this time of year. Probably the only s club song to stand the test of time

Reactions: 5
It seems that Frankie and Calvin are still good friends as he has posted a few Insta pics with her. He also appears to be married.

Reactions: 3
Daisy used to live round the corner from me, her house had pink led lights everywhere, think she’s married to a Newcastle footballer

Stacey absolutely seems to want to be famous. She did the voice and X factor a couple of times. It must be so weird being famous at a young age then everything being over by the time you’re 18.

Stacey absolutely seems to want to be famous. She did the voice and X factor a couple of times. It must be so weird being famous at a young age then everything being over by the time you’re 18.
Agreed. Its quite sad as well because you know the X Factor targets these people on purpose, because they know having a name however small will bring in viewers. I think theres been others where they've had some success (either in a band or as a solo artist) but it dried up and they end up on X Factor. Same with when they bring back past contestants and don't put them through all the way.

There are 3 of them touring from s club 7? Lol!

I used to like their songs but there were so many of them it was impossible to identify many lol I know that was done on purpose, the overload of members.

I used to like that little irish band too, the songs used to be playing all the time, them and s club 7. even back in the day we knew they were cheesy though.

Yeah, it is a shame. I almost feel like they put her on to mock her knowing she wouldn't get far. I follow her on Instagram and she just announced her pregnancy.

There are 3 of them touring from s club 7? Lol!

I used to like their songs but there were so many of them it was impossible to identify many lol I know that was done on purpose, the overload of members.

I used to like that little irish band too, the songs used to be playing all the time, them and s club 7. even back in the day we knew they were cheesy though.
Yeah its awful, they tried to release a single and everything. It sounds so dated!

Its Jo, Bradley and Tina (who I don't think ever did much of the singing anyway). It used to be Paul instead of Tina as I remember them doing clubs on student nights before the big reunion tour. It seems they're mostly doing holiday places like Butlins now.

I do feel for them a bit (not Jo so much cos I dislike her lol) as it seems they got screwed over-money wise by management. I would've thought they were making millions back in the day.

Yeah its awful, they tried to release a single and everything. It sounds so dated!

Its Jo, Bradley and Tina (who I don't think ever did much of the singing anyway). It used to be Paul instead of Tina as I remember them doing clubs on student nights before the big reunion tour. It seems they're mostly doing holiday places like Butlins now.

I do feel for them a bit (not Jo so much cos I dislike her lol) as it seems they got screwed over-money wise by management. I would've thought they were making millions back in the day.
Yeah, they basically made no money. You really only make money if you write your songs etc. Jo seems pretty rough and horrible - wasn't she racist on Big Brother?

I do wonder what the rest of them have ended up doing... do they have normal people jobs?

Yeah, they basically made no money. You really only make money if you write your songs etc. Jo seems pretty rough and horrible - wasn't she racist on Big Brother?

I do wonder what the rest of them have ended up doing... do they have normal people jobs?
That makes sense. I always thought maybe they just got a bad deal.

Yeah she was. I think most of it was her being ignorant but at least Jade apologised and owned up to it. I remember Jo played the victim and the 'I'm going to lose my house, I'm too scared to go outside now, My cousins are Indian' etc.

I'm not sure. I know Paul was on This Morning a while ago saying he's basically bankrupt now...he was in some show, I think Rocky Horror for a while. Hannah was on Eastenders and did some other acting before that. I think Rachel is doing alright as her solo career did quite well and she did some TV stuff, and then Jon did panto and West End.