Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure this is the right place for this thread but I wanted to do a thread on the lovely Rylan.
He is of course very over the top and probably not everyones cup of tea but I think he's lovely and so so funny! Im impressed on how well hes done too, from being the xfactor laughing stock to having his own radio show, mutiple TV shows and hes gonna be in the west end over christmas 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Not sure this is the right place for this thread but I wanted to do a thread on the lovely Rylan.
He is of course very over the top and probably not everyones cup of tea but I think he's lovely and so so funny! Im impressed on how well hes done too, from being the xfactor laughing stock to having his own radio show, mutiple TV shows and hes gonna be in the west end over christmas 🥰
I agree. I like him. And think he’s done v well too.

Reactions: 15
I like Rylan, I think he’s really genuine. He had the diva personality in his x-factor days and i found that a bit off putting but seeing him on this morning really made me love him. He just comes across as lovely and I’m really happy he’s been so successful.

Reactions: 18
I’ve met him and he is an amazing bloke. So down to earth, even though he said he was running late,he said see you later and had a quick chat as we were there to watch him film a show

Reactions: 17
I’ve met him and he is an amazing bloke. So down to earth, even though he said he was running late,he said see you later and had a quick chat as we were there to watch him film a show
I didnt get a chance to meet him on his book tour but my mum and aunt went. He messed up my aunts book, swore and got her a new one and let her keep both and did a video message for me 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He’s such a natural presenter so easy and likeable. I remember a tweet he did some time back that was how he appreciated everyday working in television and tried to be always nice to people whereas others weren’t. They are not the exact words but in light of recent allegations I think I know who he may have been referring to🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just posted about Rylan in the TM/Schofield thread and remembered when Chris Hughes had a fight/argument with Rylan, after Oliver Atwood called Rylan ‘Katie Price’s lapdog’. Like her or not Rylan always stuck up for her and just seems a really nice lad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I love Rylan, think he's a great presenter. He seems very genuine, loved him since the Xfactor , he's come a long way since then!

Reactions: 6

Yel

Really like rylan.

But not keen on his husband, don't think he'd give rylan a second look if he didn't have a thriving media career and he obviously fancies one himself. Not that he will get anywhere as desperate Dan is useless.

Reactions: 9
Love him! He's done so well to go from being a 'joke' x factor contestant to massive presenting gigs

I saw he's co-hosting an alternative election results night show on ch4 this week lol def watching that one!

Reactions: 6
He's quite funny on the radio, I've not really seen much of him on TV but way back when in X Factor he seemed genuine.

Reactions: 4
I love him too. I think hes so handsome also. He went up in my estimation when Eammon said live on TM how Rylan had supported Ruth and how wonderful he was to her when her sister took her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He doesn't take himself to seriously and I love that. Very funny too.

Love rylan. Seems like a genuine nice guy. Yes he was desperate to be famous but you can tell he works hard and deserves it and hasn’t forgotten his roots.

couldn’t standhim on X factor and cannot stand his husband either though