Ryan’s Toy Review

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this in you tube?

My daughter is a massive fan. I just don’t get it.

Mums off her rocker and her dad. Well. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Is this the channel that was number one on the Forbes Youtuber earning list? I have seen the mystery bag toys in the supermarket recently and does Ryan now have a television show? I have only watched a couple of videos and found it quite ‘erratic’.

Reactions: 1
My youngest two watch Cookie Swirl C/Honey Heart C and Manda Panda. If it’s YouTube, it’s always on the main television so I can control it as even the children’s channels bring up random topics like putting each other in jail...not something I want to introduce to my children. From what I have watched of Ryan, not something I would want my children to watch as it was just too ‘loud’.

My youngest two watch Cookie Swirl C/Honey Heart C and Manda Panda. If it’s YouTube, it’s always on the main television so I can control it as even the children’s channels bring up random topics like putting each other in jail...not something I want to introduce to my children. From what I have watched of Ryan, not something I would want my children to watch as it was just too ‘loud’.
We watch cookie swirl C too! I don’t mind her 😊 I quite like watching her roblox adventures 🙈🤣

For some reason my son was obsessed with watching this 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
Millionaires, from acting like fools and essentially pimping their kids out for views!
I’m sure it started innocently enough but like most youtubers they got greedy!
My son wanted the surprise eggs, £25 for a smallish egg with morning good inside, it’s more of a scam that the LOL balls!! 😂

My son loves him (son is 5). It’s quite amazing how simply unwrapping toys has turned into a multi million pound business for the family. I’d read before his mum used to be a teacher but eventually gave it up to do YT full time. They have people working for them to make the channel work. The mum does have an irritating voice but part of me thinks fair play to them, Ryan’s made $22,000,000! I wonder how much normality he or his sisters have in their lives though.

Even got toys of him in the works grrr.
Yup my son got the big egg for Christmas - he was so over joyed. He got the medium egg for Easter. He’s also had various surprise bags of figures and stuff. He really wants a play date with Ryan though 🤣

My daughter has gone crazy at me cos I never took her I Chucky cheese when we went to America.

Child. I didn’t no about Ryan at the time. Also I did not pay £8,500 for Disney hotel and free dining!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My kids love him 😣. The toys are ridiculously over priced. The large egg was 50 quid in smyths and it was just filled with tat.
(Should add, I didnt buy the egg, but I know someone who did lol!)

Last edited:
My two watch him, mainly my son now but I can’t stand it, his over excited mums voice drives me insane.

Same as Tiana, can’t stand her dad 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m glad my daughter grew out of toy videos. I remember one driving around every McDonald’s to try and find a particular My Little Pony toy to add to his collection. He was a grown man.

My two watch him, mainly my son now but I can’t stand it, his over excited mums voice drives me insane.

Same as Tiana, can’t stand her dad 🤦🏻‍♀️
I swear I recognise her dad. Does anyone know what job he had? OT sorry.